Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

I am from Europe too but i will get it on 1st. HiHiHiHi lucky me :D

Same here. Strangely Eastern EU (including Greece and Poland) always get games on Tuesdays before Germany and UK. Heck it was confirmed by EA Poland that we are getting BF3 earlier. So yeah East EU Rocks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Same here. Strangely Eastern EU (including Greece and Poland) always get games on Tuesdays before Germany and UK. Heck it was confirmed by EA Poland that we are getting BF3 earlier. So yeah East EU Rocks!

Yeah my local stores are always giving games 2-3 days before the actual release and if you know the guy who works in the store. Woohoo Sonic Gen 1 week before actual release.

• Thumbs Up 1

Most of the time my local stores give the game a week or more after the release date.sad.png

But colors was on the store in the release day(crossing fingers for generations).

Most of the time my local stores give the game a week or more after the release date.sad.png

But colors was on the store in the release day(crossing fingers for generations).

It depends on distributor of game. Try big online games dedicated stores. They always have deals directly with distributor.

Portugal, right?

They didnt give me the Sonic Hat neither the Sonic Figure from Colors.

^^Well at least we had the special collection of colors with the figure, the local GAME store still has the special edition colors (ds version).

It depends on distributor of game. Try big online games dedicated stores. They always have deals directly with distributor.

Yeah lately I being ordering from stores online, but I will never forget of the time that I was waiting 3 weeks for sonic unleashed wii to appear in local stores where I lived every time I went there they said "it will be here next week"and I went 3 times to more than one store.angry.png

Edited by redhellc

^^Well at least we had the special collection of colors with the figure, the local GAME store still has the special edition colors (ds version).

DS version yes, but you know what they said to me about the special edition of the Wii version?

That it was more expensive than the DS version and thats why they didnt sell the special edition of the Wii version. That doesnt even make sence at all.

Same thing went with Game and SSASR figures with the DS version but not with the Wii/PS3/Xbox version.

DS version yes, but you know what they said to me about the special edition of the Wii version?

That it was more expensive than the DS version and thats why they didnt sell the special edition of the Wii version. That doesnt even make sence at all.

Same thing went with Game and SSASR figures with the DS version but not with the Wii/PS3/Xbox version.

Well the last time I went to GAME they still had one special edition wii, but ds version they have a lot of them.

But that you say its really weird, I have my SSASR figure that came with the game(wii at the time).

Well the last time I went to GAME they still had one special edition wii, but ds version they have a lot of them.

But that you say its really weird, I have my SSASR figure that came with the game(wii at the time).

To me they said: "Im sorry but the figure is a DS version exclusive".

I also didnt get a pin from Mario & Sonic at Olympic Winter Games because the promotion came (hehe) some time after the game realease and now they are giving them away if you buy any Sonic game.

Maybe its the store I always go, better check other next time. (At least they always give the Pokémon figures when I pre-order the games.)

Edited by Tmsp

To me they said: "Im sorry but the figure is a DS version exclusive".

I also didnt get a pin from Mario & Sonic at Olympic Winter Games because the promotion came (hehe) some time after the game realease and now they are giving them away if you buy any Sonic game.

Maybe its the store I always go, better check other next time. (At least they always give the Pokémon figures when I pre-order the games.)

One week and a flood of news will come eventually.

I just want to see a new trailer, boss trailer if possible, opening theme, new cgi and story info. If i see these things i will be pleased...anything that comes after that it's a bonus for me.(I am pretty sure we'll see more than what i mentioned)

Edited by frokenok3

story info.

Pretty sure all the story info we're getting is that whole mysterious force crap from the Gamescom trailer

NO...it's 'This is what WE need'!

...Sonic Rush's music is awesome.

This is what this is what this is this what'cha need what'cha need.

*Is feeling hot hot hot*

• Thumbs Up 3

Pretty sure all the story info we're getting is that whole mysterious force crap from the Gamescom trailer

Hmm you're probably right. After all they have to have something completely hidden. You know what i mean...

• Thumbs Up 2

Well.. Eggman build that huge Tower and got 4 Planets on them.

Sonic noticed that pretty late, didn't he? tongue.png

LOL! I think Sonic gives Eggman a head start by noticing things a little late. He's our cocky hedgehog after all :P

If Sonic stopped Eggman to early there'd be no fun to be had tongue.png

He waited a bit too late in Unleashed...

Anyway, I'm still curious how the story is being handled.

The reason why is because in one interview we have iizuka saying the story would be light/lighthearted in general.

And then we have about 74 damn cutscenes in the game.

I don't see how the game can be as light as colors and as simple when we have that amount.

Then again, maybe it'll be more like Unleashed. And then maybe get a lot more serious near the end...

Imagine if the game was heavy on story. We'd have around:

148 cutscenes

tongue.png

Anyway i am really curious too. I want to see if they will tie the story to Colours. We're gonna have both Eggmans? Monster of the week? New antagonist? Old antagonist from Sonic's past?

What bosses are we gonna fight? Both Sonic's will tackles Rivals and Bosses so many Qs.

Edited by frokenok3

Imagine if the game was heavy on story. We'd have around:

148 cutscenes

tongue.png

Anyway i am really curious too. I want to see if they will tie the story to Colours. We're gonna have both Eggmans? Monster of the week? New antagonist? Old antagonist from Sonic's past?

What bosses are we gonna fight? Both Sonic's will tackles Rivals and Bosses so many Qs.

Like any game would have that many cutscenes...

mgs4logo.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

He waited a bit too late in Unleashed...

Anyway, I'm still curious how the story is being handled.

The reason why is because in one interview we have iizuka saying the story would be light/lighthearted in general.

And then we have about 74 damn cutscenes in the game.

I don't see how the game can be as light as colors and as simple when we have that amount.

Then again, maybe it'll be more like Unleashed. And then maybe get a lot more serious near the end...

Just because the game is stated to have a lighthearted story doesn't it'll be as simple or watered down as colors was. Lighthearted simply means that the tone of the game wouldn't be as dark and complex as 06 and SA2.

He said light, not lighthearted.

And the amount of cutscenes doesn't say much about that. The cutscenes could very well be stuff like "Oh look, there's this level. 'K, Gotta Speed.". That's no heavy story.

He said light, not lighthearted.

And the amount of cutscenes doesn't say much about that. The cutscenes could very well be stuff like "Oh look, there's this level. 'K, Gotta Speed.". That's no heavy story.

True, true but at some point it has to be more serious. Probably like Colours towards the end where the climax of the story is.