Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Nah, no worries man. I'm fairly positive that the main theme is the original Sonic the Hedgehog theme. They never have and probably never will use an existing song as a theme.

Its not Sonic game without vocal themes. I want ending and main theme by Crush 40. They were pretty absent in main series lately.

WAIT A FREAKIN MINUTE..

Did any of you guys notice how similar the blimp to Rooftop Run is to the one from Angel Island/Mushroom Hill in Sonic 3 and Knuckles?!

Subtle past-game references in new levels FTW.

Its not Sonic game without vocal themes. I want ending and main theme by Crush 40. They were pretty absent in main series lately.

True dat. As cheesy as their more recent stuff has been IMO, they are a pretty significant part of Sonic's history. I want something on par with Live and Learn!

• Thumbs Up 1

None of the classic games had vocal themes (Except CD) and neither did most of the portable games.

Edited by sjmaster92

I was bored, so I decided to combine all 4 Sonic Generations Trailers together and make them shift with one another with some epic music! Check it out.

Hopefully it'll show some folks how diverse Sonic Generations is.

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 3

True dat. As cheesy as their more recent stuff has been IMO, they are a pretty significant part of Sonic's history. I want something on par with Live and Learn!

I'd settle for a good vocal theme. I don't think it HAS to be by Crush 40 (although that would be awesome), because I really liked Endless Possibilities and Reach For The Stars, although extremely cheesy, has grown on me.

Just noticed the end of the trailer, which is confirmation that the Death Egg fight is indeed the one from Sonic 2... lame, Sonic Team, we just saw that remade in Sonic 4.. the one from Sonic and Knuckles would have been just stunning in HD.

None of the classic games had vocal themes (Except CD) and neither did most of the portable games.

You forgot Sonic R if that counts as an classic game.

I was bored, so I decided to combine all 4 Sonic Generations Trailers together and make them shift with one another with some epic music! Check it out.

Needs more Tenderoni!

I kid, I kid. I liked it. Cool to see everything thus far packed into one video. It gives perspective on the variety that this game really has, even though some would disagree,

WipEout HDwub.gif

WipEout HDwub.gif

YAY! You knew! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Darn...I ran out of Positive Quotas....sad.gif

Edited by KrazyBean14

All right so its not mainstream Sonic game without vocal themes. And classic dont count cause they werent capapble of impldmenting vocal songs. (except for CD of course)

PS

@Ivo

Topic in discussion section is up.

Oh My GOSH! Its so AWSOME!!!!!!!

@Cero

Where do you spot it. DO WANT! And will it be artwork for certain boss battle reveal?

Nope, for the Mario and Sonic game, he's on the high bars

WipEout HDwub.gif

I always dremed of Sonic running trough Wiopeout like City. Some of tracks in WO HD are really beautiful.

I always dremed of Sonic running trough Wiopeout like City. Some of tracks in WO HD are really beautiful.

Y'know what will be awesome?! If Speed Highway was given a Tokyo-Esq makeover, with electronic billboards and neon lights flying everywhere whilst you run at Supersonic speeds!! That would be AMAZING!

I've even got a few ideas for the stage like Sonic running through a bright tunnel, dodging incoming floating cars!!! OMG, MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA!

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

Y'know what will be awesome?! If Speed Highway was given a Tokyo-Esq makeover, with electronic billboards and neon lights flying everywhere whilst you run at Supersonic speeds!! That would be AMAZING!

Oh God yes. Sonic running through a neon-lit, futuristic-style highway in HD has always been a dream of mine, I really hope that Speed Highway ends up looking like that.

3891679831_93b4d75245.jpg

Imagine if the backdrop of Speed Highway looked like that, while Sonic traversed the winding highroads and, eventually, ran down the side of the building to the end of the stage, like in the original? Man, that would just be epic. I really hope they play-up the highway element of the stage, leaving much of the buildings as fixtures in the background, so City Escape and Crisis City can feel more unique by comparison.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 5

I've even got a few ideas for the stage like Sonic running through a bright tunnel, dodging incoming floating cars!!! OMG, MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA!

018a.jpg

So sorta like this? It would look pretty nice i guess.

Oh God yes. Sonic running through a neon-lit, futuristic-style highway in HD has always been a dream of mine, I really hope that Speed Highway ends up looking like that.

3891679831_93b4d75245.jpg

Imagine if the backdrop of Speed Highway looked like that, while Sonic traversed the winding highroads and, eventually, ran down the side of the building to the end of the stage, like in the original? Man, that would just be epic. I really hope they play-up the highway element of the stage, leaving much of the buildings as fixtures in the background, so City Escape and Crisis City can feel more unique by comparison.

I want at least one Nights refrence in Speed Highway, maybe even a bit of a Tokyo-to vibe in it as well

• Thumbs Up 2

You know since the stages seem to be mixing in other elements from other levels perhaps the sonic 2 boss will take place on the death egg from S3&K. Maybe, I just really don't want the death egg from Sonic 2. I mean look at it

Sky sanctuary is the stage before the death egg. The boss for chemical plant is Metal sonic(guessing on that.) Perhaps the Giant mech. appears somewhere else(ie the s&K death egg.)

Green Hill - Huge piranha-robot-chase

City Escape - G.U.N truck-chase

Seaside Hill - Rolling Rock(not the beer)-chase

Orange Roofs - Huge rolling barrel-chase

What's next?

City Escape - G.U.N truck-chase

Seaside Hill - Rolling Rock(not the beer)-chase

Orange Roofs - Huge rolling barrel-chase

What's next?

Edited by EXshad