Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

^ Where are they? I must see them at once!

Edited by Johnny Boy

EDIT:

There's a new piece of Eggman art, too.

EDIT:

EDIT:

new piece of Eggman art

Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

FULL SPEED AHEAD.

• Thumbs Up 7

^ Where are they? I must see them at once!

They're on SEGA Press. I've been trying to get them up onto TSS for everyone, like I did the 3DS screens, but I keep getting an IO error, because they're too big. They did the same thing with those Chemical Plant Screenshots. They look awfully grainy because they're so big.

They're on SEGA Press. I've been trying to get them up onto TSS for everyone, like I did the 3DS screens, but I keep getting an IO error, because they're too big. They did the same thing with those Chemical Plant Screenshots. They look awfully grainy because they're so big.

Have you just tried to cut and paste the screenshot for time being until you smooth things out? I think we will be sated with that for just now until things are fixed.

Just a suggestion.

Crap. Tried going to Sega Press and the only way I can see those pictures now is if I join there. And I really don't feel like joining....

Perfect time for my SEGA Press account to expire. Ugh. Can't wait to see these things, Shadz!

I've stuck the Eggman art on TinyPic for now so I can post it here:

6h42ur.jpg

There are 22 screenshots; 11 for each stage. I'll see what I can do. I think Imageshack lets you do 10 at a time. There's no way I can get these on TSS until smaller versions are made available somewhere.

• Thumbs Up 9

That looks really nice and hopefully looking from that scene will have multiple paths. And maybe we'll get underwater sections in specific parts.

So spagonia mixes in carnival night while seaside hill mixes hydrocity...

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I've stuck the Eggman art on TinyPic for now so I can post it here:

6h42ur.jpg

There are 22 screenshots; 11 for each stage. I'll see what I can do. I think Imageshack lets you do 10 at a time. There's no way I can get these on TSS until smaller versions are made available somewhere.

Oh, sweet manna from heaven.

I can imagine Classic Eggman's accompanying pose for this one. What would be funny is if they used the pose from Sonic Advance 2 for Classic 'Botnik:

advance2.jpg

Smug Eggman. Haven't had a good image of him in a while.

EDIT: Thank you soooo much. Now it is time for me to spread the love.

Edited by Kintobor

In the Spagonia screens... the TSSZ article- on the right, second row-

That airship... isn't that the one from Flying Battery?

Just saw the trailer and read through all 10 or so pages.

Everything looks great, and Seaside hill looks stunning in HD.

23804SG_ssh_act1_23.jpg

Nepenthe will be very pleased.

HOLY SHIZZ!!! PART OF HYDROCITY IS IN SEASIDE HILL!!!

Hydrocity/Labyrinth throwback

*pic*

*views other pictures*

I see...

Fuck now I have to go edit my previous post about not being impressed by Seaside Hill

• Thumbs Up 1

^Lol that picture with the barrle is brought from the werehog if I remember correctly. Pretty nice touch there.

I gotta be honest. These latest screens are increasing my excitement. It's nice how they put the little touches from other stages into the ones in generations like with seaside hill. Maybe we haven't seen anything yet. I mean when I think about it, I woulda still rather have the little touches to be in a varied stage list and hydrocity and ice cap with some great remixed tracks. But who knows there might be more.

Wishful thinking sleep.gif

Edited by Jaouad

Could you link to the album you're getting the pictures from, Blood? The TSSZ are way too big.

All I'm doing is reuploading the ones from TSSZ and letting Photobucket re-size them.

Not of your interest maybe...but in one of the pictures there's a flag similar to this one

Sao-Tome-and-Principe_flag.gif

Coincidence? Or are they going to use real country flags?

23797SG_euc_act2_25.jpg

Is that.....CLASSIC SONIC USING THE BOOST?

RUINED FOREVER.

Edited by Monkey D. Eddy