Awoo.

Anti-Amy Rose petition

SHAX Hedgefox

Well, no... stalkers don't necessarily abuse their victims more than just disturbing them by following/spying on them. Some do more than that, but some really don't do anything but follow/spy.

However there is a key difference between following/spying and what Amy does: she always comes out in the open, even since the days of Sonic CD where she's looking for Sonic in the open, not behind some bushes like many people want to believe or make others belive. And agree with the rest, they are both friends, which pretty much is the strongest argument against the whole stalking shenanigans. At the very least I can say she chases him, because it's bound to happen, Sonic is the wind and Amy is like the petal of a rose, she will always follow him wherever he goes.

.....wait a second....ignoring points....shoving self opinions down our throats...could this be...

Well, well we got ourselves a new saga Ladies and Gentlemen. I'll just sit back and watch this! B)

I know its exciting.

I know its exciting.

Wait....if it's exciting, does that mean it's old news?

I know its exciting.

In fact, there's something wrong here, just thinking about it, wasn't there some shadow fanboy that does the same thing like this, kinda hardcore or something? seems familiar...

Amy needs to be replaced by someone who has a strong personality. Square Enix got it right with Lightning (FF XIII), or she could be replaced by Blaze.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amy needs to be replaced by someone who has a strong personality. Square Enix got it right with Lightning (FF XIII), or she could be replaced by Blaze.

darkknight....see this cage. I need you to step into it quietly.

isn't everyone in Final Fantasy 13 an annoying whiny bitch?

Edited by Dejablue

Amy needs to be replaced by someone who has a strong personality. Square Enix got it right with Lightning (FF XIII)

If I may say a few words, even if it will ultimately be ignored because it has nothing to do with the current discussion, but rather with the petition at hand.

I remember seeing this for the first time, and to say the least I was surprised something this stupid could arise (By the way, yes, the creator is that serious., so much so that I had the sudden urge to rip the argument to shreds.

While my argument was deleted along with the journal it was originally placed in, I'll try my best to recreate it. :)

Amy's Design

I personally don't find anything wrong with her dress. Especially if the only thing in concern is her panty shots. (And let's not mention the arms and back thing. Someone is desperate.) I always had the impression that there wasn't really a way to prevent the numerous panty shots in Adventure due to lack of better technology, but with time (and her lack of a playable role) this has been successfully avoided. Besides, I see that Amy's panties aren't something to bat your eye at. Kinda like in the Minnie Mouse fashion. As for her hammer, it's hammerspace, obviously.

Besides her supposed vulgarity, Amy really isn't something of concern, mostly because there are so many other things soccer moms would rather owrry about, such as Rouge and.... these kinds of commercials, because y'know, kids have the ability to watch them!

NOES OH MAI LAWD USING SEXY LADIES TO PROMOTE SALADS!!!11!!

Amy's personality

This is something so subjective that it can't be on a petition. I'm serious, petitions based on opinions hold absolutely no ground. The creator may view Amy as a selfish, aggressive, and stereotypical bitch, but others such as myself view her as a fun character because she's wacky and fun to watch. She fits perfectly in a Looney Tunes sense. (Except she's not played as a stalker for laughs like Lola, but rather as a girl with a crush that is a little too eager to show it. There is a difference people.)

As for violent tendencies, once again she's not something to bat an eye at. Her violence is mostly meant to be comedic, but when it's not it's because she's about to kick some ass. But of course, since she's so violent, why don't we take out Tails, Knuckles, and Bunnie. Tails has his mech in SA2, Knuckles is strong and gets aggressive at a drop of a hat, and Bunnie has a canon. THINK OF TEH CHILDREN.

Amy's fans

I'm not going to lie, there are Amy fans that can get extremely hostile because someone else has a different opinion. But this isn't limited to just her fans, but it's the entire Sonic fanbase. It's far more then just Sonamy vs. Sonally. It's Taismo vs. Taiream, it's Knouge vs. Shadouge, it's Classic vs. Modern, it's Adventure vs. Unleashed, it's comics vs. games etc. etc. It's one of the biggest problems with having a broken fanbase. No one can really agree with each other and some divisions pretend to be at war with each other.

words
  • Thumbs Up 2

Edited by sonfan1984

Dammit! Reached my neg quota! Can this get locked already? It honestly is getting ridiculous.

Please look at my signature, it beholds the answer of what needs to be done *bricked*
Edited by Flame Reaver

Sonic is the wind and Amy is like the petal of a rose, she will always follow him wherever he goes.

That is a very awesome description for Amy. I may use that in the future.

Want to know what is more awesome? those were her words. (Sonic X episode 24 IIRC)

No, I'm saying that SEGA needs to make her more like Lara Croft, Lightning etc. Someone with a strong personality.