Awoo.

Anti-Amy Rose petition

SHAX Hedgefox

No, I'm saying that SEGA needs to make her more like Lara Croft, Lightning etc. Someone with a strong personality.

Want to know what is more awesome? those were her words. (Sonic X episode 24 IIRC)

Wow that's actually symbolic, I like how some of the characters are connected to a certain element that matches their personality most.

Sonic=Wind

Knuckles=Moutain/Volcano

Amy=Rose

Adds a little more depth to them.

Exactly most of those girls act like Tomboys, Tomboys=acting like boys, so you're saying anybody with a girly personality sucks.

Edited by thedarkknight

I call sexism on this.

Whether a girl is ladylike or a tomboy- or anything in between- she can be as strong or as weak as she wants. Similarly, whether a guy's a big stereotypical manly man or or an effeminate guy (or anything in between), he too can be as strong or as weak as his actions dictate.

Just because a woman is feminine, it doesn't mean she's weak. Your judgment is extremely shallow and narrow-minded.

IMO it does, you got a problem with that? At least they can defend themselves without having a mental breakdown.

1= because I believe they don't contribute to Sonic games

2= Strong characters aren't "girly" and don't follow the main hero.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only thing Amy needs to stop doing; is acting like homing missile aimed at Sonic. Yeah, I get it, her hook, is her undying crush on Sonic, but that doesn't mean that its the only facet of her character. She needs to so something else.

Yeah, 'cause it shows mental maturity equivalent to a 5 year old. "Girls are icky" and all that.

...yeah that's...that's pretty repugnantly sexist, dude.

Why? Does every single character have to be the cool and awesome hero?

Sexist.

Tails follows the main hero...should he not?

Don't judge me.

And your a hypocrite, you just deemed all girls who act girly worthless and said that all girls need to act more tomboyish, and then you get mad when I judge you?

Really can we ban this guy now, because if we don't he's just going to continue.

Edited by Shadic93

So you are actively discriminating against feminine characteristics and associating them with weakness, e.g. being sexist. To everyone else, does this argument really need to continue under this guise?

I'm saying that there are girls with strong personalities without having to be like Amy.

And your a hypocrite, you just deemed all girls who act girly worthless and said that all girls need to act more tomboyish, and then you get mad when I judge you?

Really can we ban this guy now, because if we don't he's just going to continue.

I'm talking about the games not real-life.

1= because I believe they don't contribute to Sonic games

For the fourth time in this topic.

Now for the first time I'd like to ask everyone else.

Why are you still responding to thedarkknight? It's quite obvious he has utterly no clue as to what he's talking about and if he's not tolling he's certainly in the same league as that old fellow by the name of Goodone was many months ago.

Theres no point in quoting him and replying to him becuase he just wont answer anything and won't actually engage with a discussion, it's all "I'm right, you're wrong and you must prove me wrong!" regardless as to what you try and do.

Just ignore him.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm saying that there are girls with strong personalities without having to be like Amy.

Exactly. Your exact words were Girliness=Weakness, you're being a sexist.

Don't judge me.

Oh please grow up. It's childish to go around saying BS expecting for people not to properly retaliate.

Feminine characters aren't strong? wut.

intermission_lust.jpg

Female characters like Amy aren't strong in the GAMES.

Don't judge me.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

No, not every character has to be "Cool and awesome" they just have to contribute to the story.
Weak characters can contribute to the story. The two are unrelated.

Tails is a side-kick he is supposed to follow.
So Tails is able to follow Sonic and still be a "strong" character and contribute to the story, but when Amy does it she's weak?

Amy needs to be replaced by someone who has a strong personality. Square Enix got it right with Lightning (FF XIII), or she could be replaced by Blaze.

Make up your mind. What do you want? Amy to be dumped, Amy to get a personality, Amy to be replaced?

ALSO, Amy already does have a strong personality.

Oh please grow up. It's childish to go around saying BS expecting for people not to properly retaliate.

You and the others must be really mature for ganging up on me aren't you?

Now for the first time I'd like to ask everyone else.

Why are you still responding to thedarkknight? It's quite obvious he has utterly no clue as to what he's talking about and if he's not tolling he's certainly in the same league as that old fellow by the name of Goodone was many months ago.

Theres no point in quoting him and replying to him becuase he just wont answer anything and won't actually engage with a discussion, it's all "I'm right, you're wrong and you must prove me wrong!" regardless as to what you try and do.

Just ignore him.

We're trying to get him to leave, I'd rather this sacred place not be filled with an ignorant fanboy, when he stops responding I'll stop quoting.

Please don't judge me.

Then don't judge every single female character to ever exist.

Hypocrisy is fun.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 2

Don't judge me.
Given that your argument is riddled with poorly-masked sexism, a scramble for the moral high ground is not entirely appropriate, is it? At any rate, judgment occurs naturally when questionable posts are made.