Awoo.

Anti-Amy Rose petition

SHAX Hedgefox

So beating up a robot that's been harassing you for the whole game isn't badass huh? Does Amy have to be a female Shadow to be worth anything, I mean really. Your shallow perception of characters really says your just a blind fanboy.

Pffh, Sonic or even Tails could beat that with their hands tied behind their back.

In SA, she was the second most useless character in the game. She makes Tails look like a badass.

Yeah , because Sonic and Tails sooo have what it takes to spark the miracle of sentience in a robot by reaching iunto him, allowing him to be free and search for it's "brothers"to free them from their robotic cages...

Pffh, Sonic or even Tails could beat that with their hands tied behind their back.

Is this like a bet topic now?

Yeah , because Sonic and Tails sooo have what it takes to spark the miracle of sentience in a robot by reaching iunto him, allowing him to be free and search for it's "brothers"to free them from their robotic cages...

In all honesty, no one cared about Gamma except Amy, and the E-series bots would have been destroyed eventually by Sonic anyway. It was pretty much a useless move that Sonic Team put in so they could have a shooting game in there too.

If you really really really want to bitch about the freedom fighters and a what...15-17 plus year old cartoon? Then make a new topic for it.

I'm not bitching over it, I'm just continuing the discussion.

MISSING THE POINT, the point is that the supposed "useless" character actually stood up for herself, so why the hell doesn't that count as Badass?

Tails's gameplay in SA was simply Beating Sonic to the end of the level. That was....It.

Tails wasn't even supposed to be in SA2.

Oy Heroes Lol Shadow

06, useless sidekick.

Unleashed, he flew a plane and that plane mini game sucked ass.

Really...Tails has never been bad ass except for that one time he saved Station Square.

In all honesty, no one cared about Gamma except Amy, and the E-series bots would have been destroyed eventually by Sonic anyway. It was pretty much a useless move that Sonic Team put in so they could have a shooting game in there too.

ITs called character development, but apparently no one cares about that anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, so were now talking gameplay? How about if I point at Advance 1, where she beats bosses faster than any of the other so called "more skillfull" characters.

MISSING THE POINT, the point is that the supposed "useless" character actually stood up for herself, so why the hell doesn't that count as Badass?

Standing up against a weak robot is supposed to be badass? If you say so...

But still it's only 1 game where she might not have been useless.

Never. I'm saying that Amy is one of the weakest character in SA.

I think physical strength is a rather shallow way to measure character quality.

I like characters for their personalities and storyline involvement, not power levels. How strong or weak someone is should not have any bearing on how they're judged as a character.

Sonic Adventure - Stood up to and defeated Zero.

Sonic Adventure 2 - Talked Shadow into saving the world.

Sonic Advance - Actively helped Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles defeat Dr. Eggman.

Sonic Advance 3 - Actively helped Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Cream defeat Dr. Eggman.

Sonic Heroes - Went on an adventure with Cream and Big, and ultimately helped the other heroes stop Metal Sonic.

Sonic 2K6 - Assisted Silver on his adventure.

And even in games where she doesn't actively participate in the fighting or adventuring, Amy still adds something to the cast just by being there. Still, I think this list shows that she's been far more active than you're giving her credit for.

Edited by Dr. Mechano
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nope, speaking the truth.

So your word it truth now, despite the fact that everyone here disagrees with you.

Eggsactly, just like Tails story was about the sidekick that jumps out of the heroe's shadow to prove his own worth.

Oh, so were now talking gameplay? How about if I point at Advance 1, where she beats bosses faster than any of the other so called "more skillfull" characters.

Haven't played the game so I can't say anything.

Eggsactly, just like Tails story was about the sidekick that jumps out of the heroe's shadow to prove his own worth.

At least, Tails has proven himself against a strong enemy.

Standing up against a weak robot is supposed to be badass? If you say so...

• Thumbs Up 1

Your like a DBZ fanboy, who measures a character by strength alone, and not their character. So because Amy can't Super ultra hyper form or break the sound barrier she's useless, bull shit. That's like saying every character NOT Sonic or Shadow is useless.

• Bad Quality Post 3

This is off topic and getting out of hand, now, lets talk about people blindly hating a fictional character. Shall we?

So your word it truth now, despite the fact that everyone here disagrees with you.

• Thumbs Up 2

From a storyline perspective, how tough a boss Zero was is irrelevant.

Amy still fought one of Eggman's major robots and won. She's battled Eggman himself, along with more of his robots- including Metal Sonic- since then as well.

Though this is all irrelevant, because I contend that even if she had never been on one adventure and never fought even one enemy, she would still have some value as a character. A character's worth is not measured by their victories on the battlefield, but by their contribution to the story and world they live in.

• Bad Quality Post 1