Awoo.

Anti-Amy Rose petition

SHAX Hedgefox

Upon reading the petition:

tumblr_kyq2yz5HNM1qb5udjo1_400.jpg

Seriously that was absolutely hilarious. If anything it suits well that a cool, fast, swift hedgehog has an obsessive admirer. But still Sonic fans feel the need to cry about things and make petitions that don't work.

And many Sonic fans wonder why they're not taken seriously :lol:

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

She's the reason Shadow didn't destroy the earth.

So if Amy wasn't there everyone would've died, the end.

Edited by SuperClassic

She's the reason Shadow didn't destroy the earth.

So if Amy wasn't there everyone would've died, the end.

At least, Tails has proven himself against a strong enemy.

And Amy didn't? the advance games put her against tough bosses, in Heroes she is the only character that can take out an entire team by herself in less than 8 seconds. In SA2, with only words she defeats Shadow's desire for vengeance and make him realize his mistake. So yeah, she's also proven herself and even Sonic aknowledges her skill in Sonic Unleashed (the fight against theDark Guardian)

Ok true. She did 1 good thing, what else?

That's she needed to do, without her everyone would've died. Not so useless huh.

Ok her personality sucks. She is just a stalker.

Allow me to counter your point with points of my own. I expect you to respond to these and elaborate on why you still feel this way afterward.

- In Sonic Adventure, Amy selflessly helps a bird for no reason outside of the goodness of her heart. It wasn't some ulterior motive to get Sonic, but a genuine act of compassion for the bird's sake. She also teaches Gamma about love and kindness, ultimately leading to his reformation.

- In Sonic Adventure 2, Amy does the same thing for Shadow. Like Gamma, Amy shows him the value of friendship and love for humanity, leading to Shadow turning over a new leaf and saving the world (Before his convenient amnesia undid all of that in Heroes).

- In Heroes, yes, Amy had an exaggerated yandere personality. But even despite that, she's shown caring for her friends Cream and Big, and seems genuinely concerned with helping them find Chocola and Froggy, respectively.

- In Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy isn't even after Sonic at all. She's trying to rescue her friend Cream.

- In 2K6, Amy develops a friendship with Silver and lends him a hand on his quest. Her feelings for Sonic lead her to stop him from attacking him, of course, but their friendship was still decent character development for her.

Plenty of examples where Amy was displaying personality traits that had nothing to do with her crush on Sonic. To say she's "nothing but a stalker" is horribly reductionist in nature.

Do yourselves a favor and don't bother, arrogance isn't something worth fighting.

I'm trying to get him to leave the same way Silver_hedgie did.

• Thumbs Up 1

Allow me to counter your point with points of my own. I expect you to respond to these and elaborate on why you still feel this way afterward.

- In Sonic Adventure, Amy selflessly helps a bird for no reason outside of the goodness of her heart. It wasn't some ulterior motive to get Sonic, but a genuine act of compassion for the bird's sake. She also teaches Gamma about love and kindness, ultimately leading to his reformation.

- In Sonic Adventure 2, Amy does the same thing for Shadow. Like Gamma, Amy shows him the value of friendship and love for humanity, leading to Shadow turning over a new leaf and saving the world (Before his convenient amnesia undid all of that in Heroes).

- In Heroes, yes, Amy had an exaggerated yandere personality. But even despite that, she's shown caring for her friends Cream and Big, and seems genuinely concerned with helping them find Chocola and Froggy, respectively.

- In Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy isn't even after Sonic at all. She's trying to rescue her friend Cream.

- In 2K6, Amy develops a friendship with Silver and lends him a hand on his quest. Her feelings for Sonic lead her to stop him from attacking him, of course, but their friendship was still decent character development for her.

Plenty of examples where Amy was displaying personality traits that had nothing to do with her crush on Sonic. To say she's "nothing but a stalker" is horribly reductionist in nature.

Ok her personality is good, but she isn't original. She's the typical girl who helps the bad people turn into good people.

I'm trying to get him to leave the same way Silver_hedgie did.

Who is that and what happened to him.

I'll actually agree with you that her personality sucks, but as for that stalker bit....

*facepalm*

Do you even have an idea what a stalker is? Even more how can she be a stalker when Sonic IS her friend, let alone when stalking involves making another person suffer by abusing them verbally, psychologically and physically.

Ok her personality is good, but she isn't original. She's the typical girl who helps the bad people turn into good people.

Hate to break it to you, but none of the Sonic cast can be considered "original." Every single character is a walking cliche. Yes, even my favorite character Eggman is a fairly common "wacky mad scientist" stereotype.

That's part of why I like the series though. It takes those cliched archetypes and runs with them, creating a wacky pastiche of characterization traits that have been done to death and turning them into something kinda fresh.

Amy's originality, or lack thereof, doesn't stand out as a major flaw in this cast.

Who is that and what happened to him.

What? This is a BAD thing now?! You have had ALL of your points proven wrong. You should just stop arguing and leave with what little dignity you may have left.

Hate to break it to you, but none of the Sonic cast can be considered "original." Every single character is a walking cliche. Yes, even my favorite character Eggman is a fairly common "wacky mad scientist" stereotype.

That's part of why I like the series though. It takes those cliched archetypes and runs with them, creating a wacky pastiche of characterization traits that have been done to death and turning them into something kinda fresh.

Amy's originality, or lack thereof, doesn't stand out as a major flaw in this cast.

Ok...

I'm just saying SEGA should give Amy a bigger role.

What? This is a BAD thing now?! You have had ALL of your points proven wrong. You should just stop arguing and leave with what little dignity you may have left.

I will never surrrender to Amy Fanboys/girls.

• Bad Quality Post 1

Ok...

Since when have you said that. You've been saying Amy is useless.

No one in this series has an original character, NO ONE that's part of the charm, they don't hide the fact that their cliches, they just role with it.

Ok...

...I thought you didn't like her. Now you want her to have a bigger role?

Well, I can't argue with that. Sure, I'd like to see her have more scenes and dialog.

Edited by Dr. Mechano