Awoo.

The Ninja Turtles are Back in (Live) Action!

Toby

I can't believe this movie is still being made, especially if the Turtles look like those abominations we saw in the newest TMNT videogame. Michael Bay is a hack and he always will be.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd really be very excited for a new TMNT movie! Even if it's not CG, I'd still watch it.

(I'm just hoping it won't be Teenage Mutant Alien Turtles.....)

TURTLE POWA!

Edited by Mysterious X

• 1 month later...

At least the jacket is yellow right?

Sorry, I was just trying to lighten up the mood.

Don't get me wrong she doesn't look awful, I am not that negative about it as long as performances are good and the source material isn't too loose than I am fine just wanted other peoples reaction.

Basically for me if the film is enjoyable or more so than the first Transformers film then I am okay with it. After all if I want it to be like old school TMNT I may as well watch and enjoy old TMNT. wink.png

Well at least it's not directed by Michael Bay, but I still don't like the look of this. Especially if the Turtles look like the ones in the new TMNT game.. *shudder*

Those photos of the turtle actors in their mocap suits are hilarious. I want to see THAT movie :P

Mo-capped turtles? Though I would've preferred more of a Where the Wild Things Are approach, mo-cap's fine. Megan Fox? God she can't act Fine whatever okay, I'm not here for her anyway. Johnathan Liebesman directing?.... Battle:L.A. was fun, I guess.

Basically, this has gone from "Fuck this shit" to "Meh." But improvement's improvement, eh?