Awoo.

The Ninja Turtles are Back in (Live) Action!

Toby

That isn't 100% confirmed to be movie concept art yet. Besides, Kevin Eastman loves making weird sketches like this. You should see some of his art books.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

One source says it has been shut down, another says it's been delayed. So which is the more reliable?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I must raise this topic from the dead, because...oh...oh shit. Oh no. Apparently those burnt bridges have been fixed, because Megan Fox has joined the cast.

PleasedontletherbeAprilPleasedontletherbeAprilPleasedontletherbeApril

You know, I admit that I think the Transformers movies can be good [really] dumb fun, but I can see why Transformers fans detest them as adaptations (among the myriad of other reasons to hate them). So far not a damn thing about Bay's TMNT has sounded even remotely good, and this just makes me worry even more.

Yep, she'll be April I just know it. My expectations for this film are even lower than what they were before.

Yes, well, if you don't mind I'd like to stay in denial for a little longer and hope she's just playing a minor role in the inevitable scene where the turtles and the US military fight Shredder inside a strip club, okay?

And soon they'll announce that Casey Jones is going to be played by Shia LaBeouf.

Knock knock. Who's there? Denial. Denial who? DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL!!!!

*sob*

• Thumbs Up 1

Somebody on this board called it.

You may think Shia's gonna come in as Casey, but I got my money on Ryan Reynolds.

Edited by Balding Spider

After pushing production to do more work on the script, Paramount's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot looks back on track as the studio has tapped Megan Fox to star as April O'Neil.

*sob* Source *sob*

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 3

Megan Fox? You know what? At this rate all I'm hoping is that this movie doesn't end up as horrible as ROTF.

Really she looks nothing like April O' Neil and thought she and Bay hated each other. huh.png

I am not buying it. Its sound too bad and stupid to be true.sleep.png

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 3

And any interest I had for this movie just disintegrated. It's almost like this was a delibrate way for Bay to piss off the fans even more.

"Don't like the Turtles being aliens? Well, at least I'm getting some good ol' talent-less eye-candy and making her the leading lady!"

EDIT: Though upon seeing this, it's not all that suprising. As soon as we all saw Bay's name attached to the project, some actually half-joked about, "Just you wait, they'll get Megan Fox to play April."

Edited by DarkLight

Ok, while this isn't exactly good news, I think you guys are kinda jumping the gun a bit. If I recall, the first Transformers movie was st least decent.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would still take the source with a pitch of salt most of these "sources" are usually blatant half truths used to score more site traffic.  dry.png

Yeah I can't see Fox playing anyone else aside from April O'Neil. Hopefully she'll look like the April from the 80s TMNT cartoon, but I won't be surprised if Bay and/or his production cronies puts her in a more fanservice-based outfit.

I can see it now: April O'Neil: Live-Action-Always-Wearing-Yellow-Swimsuit Edition. :U

Horseshit.

After ratting out Michael Bay in Transformers 3 I doubt Megan Fox wants anything to do with him, even if he's only a producer.

It doesn't confirm for certain that she is doing April O' Neil she could be playing "Hot Chick runs away #3" for all we know.

If she is though:

The fuck....

I repeat she doesn't look any where near like her in any of the Characterisations I have looked at. Bay is going have to do some serious GCI/Airbrushing on her otherwise this is going to be interesting.

Also I think Megan Fox's acting style is unsuitable for the role.

I admit I am not a hardcore TMNT fan I used to enjoy the 80's show and I don't hate Michael Bay as much as some people do. But even I am a bit miffed if she is portraying her.mellow.png

Edited by BW199148

It doesn't confirm for certain that she is doing April O' Neil she could be playing "Hot Chick runs away #3" for all we know.

I'm still holding out hope for this. Unfortunately, I doubt they would go to the trouble of reconciling just so she could play a background character.

...Maybe she's just playing Irma? Yeah that's still incredibly miscast and no one has given a shit about Irma since 1994, but we can hope, right? Right?

• 1 month later...