Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I'm just going to point out that there is another topic for discussing the Chemical Plant gameplay. The mods have already threatened to lock this thread if we don't stay on topic and the Chem Plant footage has absolutely nothing to do with the Demo Leaks...

• Thumbs Up 1

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

Well AAUK noted that the Storybook series is non-canon, and (near the end of his writing) the Riders series is conditionally canon. But yeah, they're both take it or leave it as they don't affect the main canon anyway.

Edited by Neon

I think I remember seeing this in English, but I can't remember what some of the things said:

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I got this from Spindash.de's forums.

uibtnguideword4.png

I find some of the things curious.

Passwort= Password

Sammlungsraum= Collection Room (I'm guessing for cut scenes and music)

Statuenraum = Statue Room

Fähigkeitenanpassung = Skill Customization

Fähigkeiten/ Keine Fähigkeiten = Skills/ No Skills

Drehen= Spin/Turn (I dunno.. Makes me sort of think there could be puzzles in the bonus section and this is to spin the pieces xD)

Name Ändern = Change Name (I didn't think much at first, because I assumed it had something to do with Leader Boards, but then I remembered you use your PSN ID and Gamer Tag)

Edited by Marcellof
  • Thumbs Up 4

I think I remember seeing this in English, but I can't remember what some of the things said:

uibtnguideword4.png

I find some of the things curious.

Passwort= Password

Sammlungsraum= Collection Room (I'm guessing for cut scenes and music)

Statuenraum = Statue Room

Fähigkeitenanpassung = Skill Customization

Fähigkeiten/ Keine Fähigkeiten = Skills/ No Skills

Drehen= Spin/Turn (I dunno.. Makes me sort of think there could be puzzles in the bonus section and this is to spin the pieces xD)

Name Ändern = Change Name (I didn't think much at first, because I assumed it had something to do with Leader Boards, but then I remembered you use your PSN ID and Gamer Tag)

So there will be interactive menu after all. Password are probably cheats for things (wait.......... OTHER PLAYABLES!? MODERN SPINDASH!?)

I have honestly no idea what passwords could be used for.

Name change is probably change of save name. Black Knight had something like this right?

Hmm. Files have been connected to console profiles in the past. At least for the 360.

Collection room can be cutscenes and music (obviously) but maybe extra videos from various games development, bonus reenders and artworks and soundtracks of other games (06 was meant to have everygame soundtrack to buy.)

I'm guessing it will be like Unleashed with Music, Videos and Concept Art. Edited by Marcellof

I have honestly no idea what passwords could be used for.

Hmm. Files have been connected to console profiles in the past. At least for the 360.

I'm guessing it will be like Unleashed with Music, Videos and Concept Art.

On PS3 too (my console) but this can be option to make for example 3 playtroughs on one save wchich can be pretty sweet option if you ask me.

-Collection Room: My guess is it's similar to the Lab in Unleashed where you can view art, listen to music, and watch cutscenes, only the content spans the entire history of the franchise.

-Statue Room: Maybe you can collect statues in the game, a la Super Smash Bros Brawl? And perhaps the "rotate" option has to do with rotating these statues?

Hmm, if Super Sonic is indeed earned simply by beating the game, maybe the Red Rings unlock stuff for these 'rooms'. I only just remembered that you could collect music, video, etc in the levels of Unleashed.

Then again, there's the Genesis emulator (assuming it's replacing the Sonic Simulator).

Edited by Lungo

I know this is kind of off topic, but I think there could be multiple acts for modern sonic and classic.

Take a look at these pics:

http://fc08.devianta...its-d45s8yp.jpg

http://fc02.devianta...its-d45s8ro.jpg

and then tell me if you can find those parts in this video:

To be more specific, just watch the first Sonic Generations Gameplay Trailer and pay close attention to 0:49 - 0:51. Those parts aren't in any Green hill gameplay videos! (or at least they aren't in any that I've seen.) I can't believe no-one else noticed this!

Edited by SegaTidbits

-Change Icon: Hmm... maybe you can select different life-icons to use in the game? The icon's looked different in certain gameplay vids, so yeah..

Maybe its to change the icon on the save file, If im not wrong you could use that in Sonic Unleashed (At least PS2) since when I started the game the save file icon was Amy but somehow I changed it to Sonic.

I know this is kind of off topic, but I think there could be multiple acts for modern sonic and classic.

Take a look at these pics:

http://fc08.devianta...its-d45s8yp.jpg

http://fc02.devianta...its-d45s8ro.jpg

and then tell me if you can find those parts in this video:

Multiple Paths

Edited by Tmsp

Hmm, if Super Sonic is indeed earned simply by beating the game, maybe the Red Rings unlock stuff for these 'rooms'. I only just remembered that you could collect music, video, etc in the levels of Unleashed.

Then again, there's the Genesis emulator (assuming it's replacing the Sonic Simulator).

I wouldn't mind a bunch of collectibles, as long as...

I don't have to search for fucking story cutscenes.

Sorry, but that annoyed me so, when I finish a game, I watch all of it's Cutscenes (If I can.) and just relax from there. I hate that about Unleashed, why do I have to find the story cutscenes, when getting to that point of the game should be enough for a million of other games. It's annoying and I don't like it. :<

Just a tiny nitpick of mine.

I wouldn't mind a bunch of collectibles, as long as...

I don't have to search for fucking story cutscenes.

Sorry, but that annoyed me so, when I finish a game, I watch all of it's Cutscenes (If I can.) and just relax from there. I hate that about Unleashed, why do I have to find the story cutscenes, when getting to that point of the game should be enough for a million of other games. It's annoying and I don't like it. :<

Just a tiny nitpick of mine.

Agreed. It was only a little gripe of mine, since I just wanted the opening, but I can see how annoying it would be if you wanted the whole lot.

Multiple Paths

I dunno, I've seen all of the modern green hill videos and none of them have taken that route, and it didn't seem like there were any paths that lead there.

I dunno, I've seen all of the modern green hill videos and none of them have taken that route, and it didn't seem like there were any paths that lead there.

Edited by Blue Blood

Multiple Paths

It is definitely not an alternate path. I played it many times @ Summer of Sonic and I and everyone else never saw this path. It has to be Green Hill Act 2-2 (since Modern Sonic's Green Hill is already Act 2) OR a new build of GHZ OR a Mission level.

What is Online ID guys? Or what do you think it is? Maybe online isn't just leaderboards.

That's what I thought too. Interesting... sleep.gif

Edited by KrazyBean14

I did not know what to write this Topic, okay I will write here.

Surprisingly, found a strange thing:

http://www.gamehamme...auction_details

Uninsured shipping 3.90

Additional costs for insurance 00:10

Quantity 5 items

Site 23 845, Schleswig - Holstein

country Germany

Auction ends in 6 days, 6hr 45min

Start date August 7, 2011 13:30:27

End Time 14 Aug. 2011 13:30:27

status Ongoing

What does this all mean? Pirate accommodation?

Edited by Woun