Awoo.

General Nintendo sales/business discussion topic (previously: The Wii U Thread)

Tatsumaki

If they're porting 3DS games there's only one that would really, really tempt me. Three guesses what. :V

I wish the best 3DS game, Kid Icarus Uprising would be released on the Wii U as well. =(

Anyway, is Newegg trustworthy? I don't know much to be honest.

• Thumbs Up 2

If they're porting 3DS games there's only one that would really, really tempt me. Three guesses what. :V

Nintendogs + Cats

I wish the best 3DS game, Kid Icarus Uprising would be released on the Wii U as well. =(

Anyway, is Newegg trustworthy? I don't know much to be honest.

Newegg is a shit site with shit customers, but they generally don't dawdle in misinformation.

Newegg is a shit site with shit customers, but they generally don't dawdle in misinformation.

what

WHAT

I use newegg every day. It's the best site on the planet. Lowest prices on every PC part.

• Thumbs Up 2

what

WHAT

I use newegg every day. It's the best site on the planet. Lowest prices on every PC part.

Pfft, Micro center > NewEgg

what

WHAT

Hardly. They throw in some good deals and rebates every now and then but that's it.

Edited by Solkia

Pfft, Micro center > NewEgg

Isn't Microcenter more of your local store? I don't have any nearby so Newegg suits all my personal needs.

Hardly. They throw in some good deals and rebates every now and then but that's it.

Newegg doesn't tax.

Which makes it perfect to use when you're busing $700 worth of electronics. You're saving a buttload of money ontop of what you already get discounted from the deal/rebate.

At first when I read about the newegg thing I was kind of ticked. But All that matters is that I have the game on my 3DS and I wouldn't buy it again just to see it on the Wii U. So if it is true then Wii U owners enjoy.

1000 brownie points it will probably be LM and not LM: dark Moon.

KIU was mentioned on a list of upcoming Wii U games around the time that it came out IIRC. Probably not gonna happen, sadly...

"This Wii-U thread needs more NewEgg debates"

Isn't Microcenter more of your local store? I don't have any nearby so Newegg suits all my personal needs.

Newegg doesn't tax.

Which makes it perfect to use when you're busing $700 worth of electronics. You're saving a buttload of money ontop of what you already get discounted from the deal/rebate.

A lot of sites don't tax. It also depends on where you live, some states are more strict about internet tax than others.

Most people use NewEgg because of generally fast bulk shipping at low prices. People claim their RMA policies are the best around too, but you can find plenty of complaints against them too.

I use NewEgg because they ship fast and I'm impatient as fuck. Also Paul is a handsome motherfucker and I can't steer away from his charm.

Man, if they were to make KIU for the Wii U... instant day one, no, first hour buy for me. That game with two analog sticks would be heaven. This or a sequel for the Wii U would just put me through the roof. It's up there in my list of Nintendo games that need to happen. Right in between a 3D console Pokemon game that contains every region and Kirby Air Ride 2... one can dream I guess.

• Thumbs Up 7

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon coming to Wii U?

Probably just a listing error, but intriguing nevertheless.

I'd love to see Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising on the Wii U in full, glorious HD.

That would be cool (Especially for Icarus with dual-stick controls), but I'd rather have new games in their respective franchises on Wii-U. Luigi's Mansion 3, and Kid Icarus Uprising 2 for Wii-U: Make it happen!

Also, the WIi-U comes with HD component cables right? Because I don't have a TV that supports HDMI.

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1

This week's eShop lineup:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/nintendo_download_10th_october_europe

Golf and Tennis for NES are coming to Wii U Virtual Console. Apparently, Golf was never released on the Wii Virtual Console. 

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon coming to Wii U?

Probably just a listing error, but intriguing nevertheless.

I'd love to see Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising on the Wii U in full, glorious HD.

It was posted on the last page :P 

It was posted on the last page tongue.png

So it was! Just realised that's practically been what the last half page of discussion has been about :lol: that's what I get for not paying full attention...

I can't remember the last game I played with 2 analog sticks required how would it work for kid Icarus again?

I can't remember the last game I played with 2 analog sticks required how would it work for kid Icarus again?

One would control movement, the other would replace the touch screen for controlling the aiming reticule/camera.

This week's eShop lineup:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/nintendo_download_10th_october_europe

Golf and Tennis for NES are coming to Wii U Virtual Console. Apparently, Golf was never released on the Wii Virtual Console. 

It was posted on the last page tongue.png

am I the only one not impressed with the rate that their adding VC games to the eshop?

• Thumbs Up 1

am I the only one not impressed with the rate that their adding VC games to the eshop?

No one is. I really think that they should take in fan suggestions for what to release every week.

Hell no, I hate how they are only releasing 1-2 games a week and most of the time it's dull NES games, im sure it didn't take this long to start putting N64 games on the original Wii, and we WERE promised GBA games at some point, what the hell guys?

Hell no, I hate how they are only releasing 1-2 games a week and most of the time it's dull NES games, im sure it didn't take this long to start putting N64 games on the original Wii, and we WERE promised GBA games at some point, what the hell guys?

Super Mario 64 was one of the Wii Virtual Console launch titles, here in Europe at least.

'Nuff said.

I'd love to see Sega system support like the Sega 32x, CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast. We already have Master System, Genesis/Megadrive, and Game Gear support.

• Thumbs Up 1

One would control movement, the other would replace the touch screen for controlling the aiming reticule/camera.

and it would control like shit

• Thumbs Up 6