Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Anyone else feel the City Escape level seems to be exploiting the truck? In SA2, it was a climax to end the level- here it looks to be all over the place.

That truck seems to be following Classic Sonic around the stage for some reason.

The truck seems to be its own character now, as if it has a will of its own.

it's possessed by xana!

Lyoko_XANA_Icon_by_Vchat20.png

Or amy is in the truck... <_<

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996
  • Thumbs Up 6

What if they're not only revisiting levels, but the actual times as well? Like say, they landed in City Escape on the exact day that SA2 Sonic was being chased by the truck, and the truck driver is confusing 3 hedgehogs for the same one? :V

*crickets chirp*

:r ...

Anyone else feel the City Escape level seems to be exploiting the truck? In SA2, it was a climax to end the level- here it looks to be all over the place.

The tree on the building reminds me of this:

mykanos.jpg

Doors where the shouldn't be doors, such as high above the ground.

Just realised it's City Escape and Sonic doesn't have his soap shoes. First there's a tree on a roof and now this? Fuck you Sonic Team. Ruined forever.

• Thumbs Up 2

What if they're not only revisiting levels, but the actual times as well? Like say, they landed in City Escape on the exact day that SA2 Sonic was being chased by the truck, and the truck driver is confusing 3 hedgehogs for the same one? :V

*crickets chirp*

*crickets chirp*

• Thumbs Up 1

I dunno, I kind of like how it changed from a brief frantic chase into a psychotic hedgehog stalker. In fact I'm hoping we get a scene

out of it.

Edited by Blue Blood

2c9326ec.png

It's hard to read, but I think it says "Charmy Bee & Sonic Honey Butter".

I wonder how exactly they got butter out of Sonic...

• Thumbs Up 5

Just realised it's City Escape and Sonic doesn't have his soap shoes. First there's a tree on a roof and now this? Fuck you Sonic Team. Ruined forever.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait....

You're right....

He doesn't have his SOAP shoes....

You bastard; I was perfectly content not being aware of that fact! They're not even there as an Easter Egg!

*goes off to a corner to cry.*

Maybe that's some of the extra bonus content the game will have.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok while I'm giddy as a schoolgirl for City Escape, let me be the 98st to say....

SCREW ROOFTOP RUN

I understand Unleashed needed some rep, but they picked the worst stage they could IMO. If you ask me, Arid Sands or Eggmanland was the way to go.

Also I'm going to show this to Jazwares and demand Team Hooligan figures

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

That would be even cooler if in the background you could see dreamcast sonic running through the stage.(as classic or modern sonic.)

Ah City Escape, well I guess it looks decent enough, I really want to see the whole level though. If the 3D segments are just as terrible as Green Hill Zone...I'm gonna....I'm gonna....I don't know what I'll do, but I assure you it's going to be bad. But hey, it actually looks like you have to press the jump button a few times to beat City Escape this time around! That's an improvement I think. The G.U.N. mechs are still pretty ugly looking, but I didn't really expect them to be the prettiest things around anyways.

I do however kind of like some of the things Classic Sonic is doing, especially the skateboard item/power-up thing.

I do NOT want Rooftop Run to be the stage representing Sonic Unleashed. I like to have some variety, and I think one City stage is enough (and I hate city stages for whatever reason).

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 4

Nuuuuu! Don't you understand?! They should be there at the outset! They should be the default for that particular stage, not bonus content or DLC I have to pay for! Like.... I need a gif to summarize the blow of this revelation:

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

Ok while I'm giddy as a schoolgirl for City Escape, let me be the 98st to say....

SCREW ROOFTOP RUN

I understand Unleashed needed some rep, but they picked the worst stage they could IMO. If you ask me, Arid Sands or Eggmanland was the way to go.

Also I'm going to show this to Jazwares and demand Team Hooligan figures

Just downloaded the trailer from Sega-press AT LAST! Can you imagine, it's 2.00 A.M. now!

I've made some nice CG screens for those who are interested. Awesome wallpapers BTW!

sonicgenusmovsnapshot00.th.jpgsonicgenusmovsnapshot00.th.jpg

sonicgenusmovsnapshot00.th.jpgsonicgenusmovsnapshot00.th.jpgsonicgenusmovsnapshot00.th.jpg

I'll make more tomorrow if anyone needs them.

• Thumbs Up 1

1. I like the openness of it, but I'm mostly wondering if that path down there is truly a split or simply a really brief branching. The rainbow ring seems to point to the latter with the way it's aimed.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 1