Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

...Look at 1:08. I just noticed, but it's definitely Spagonia, without a doubt.

I stand corrected. :|a

Lol isn't that like the whole point. Those who just got introduced recently should be experiencing stages they haven't. Those who are a long time with the franchise should experience most unique stages as possible. Roofop run in that little peek at the end of the stage.. we've seen that allready, WITH the hedgehog engine and WITH sonic unleashed daytime gameplay.

Honestly, fuck this shit.

For the rest city escape looked great. I'm just worried that the list will end up true. We'd end up with 4 city tropes without counting chemical plant. Chemical plant still has it's uniqeness beside the buildings and stuff

• Thumbs Up 2

SONIC CAN GRIND ON POWELINES!!!!!

ORGANIC GRINDING!!!!???? THIS GAME IS PERFEEECTTT D:!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

z6YL9.png

Herp. I guess this might've been a goof on SEGA's part? The leak, I mean.

Edited by Kjeldo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ppppfff it looks PURTY. <3 LOL a Wanted poster with Nack, Bark and Bean. WOW Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic gameplay looks sweet.

Eeeeee~it's great! Now I just want to know what the music in the background will be.

I knew the driver of the G.U.N. truck was never worried about property damage, but now he's just being a dick.

LOL @ all these hidden cameos/refferences. Sega know just how goddamn nitpicky some of us are

I'm too tired to hype this up.

But that was really, really cool, and I liked the intro cinematic.

z6YL9.png

Herp. I guess this might've been a goof on SEGA's part? The leak, I mean.

Wow. I was right. Any changes of this from Unleashed is purely minor and cosmetic details.

Meh.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Wasn't really blown away by the trailer (awful SEGA site quality is awful), but city escape looks good, hope we can see more footage in the next days.

I also find quite hilarious the similarity between the Chao in space 2 logo and the command and conquer 3 (and 4) ones.

Chao in space logo

Command & Conquer logo

(though this is most likely unintentional/my fanboyism playing tricks on me)

EDIT: woah, fast moving thread, would also like to add that I can't fangasm to that music.

EDIT2: I also don't like the way the GUN robot appears (like jumping to where you are) in the classic gameplay.

Edited by gato

At 0:36, we can clearly see the Truckus Maximus biding its time in the parking lot and storing energy before it proceeds to make an explosive, impossible leap in an effort to capture its prey.

Probably beating a dead horse, but I am seriously more amazed at the truck's acrobatics than the wanted posters at this point.

2c9326ec.png

It's hard to read, but I think it says "Charmy Bee & Sonic Honey Butter".

I wonder how exactly they got butter out of Sonic...

Edited by Kjeldo
  • Thumbs Up 2

From TSS staffer Jason the Jackass in the TSS comments:

Jason The Jackass says:

June 7, 2011 at 9:51 pm (Edit)

GAAAH! I was just gonna post this! Me and Nux played Generations on 360 and Wii BTW. Nux will post his impressions soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder how exactly they got honey out of Sonic...

Edited by Nepenthe

2c9326ec.png

It's hard to read, but I think it says "Charmy Bee & Sonic Honey Butter".

I wonder how exactly they got butter out of Sonic...

Wait, Charmy's six years old, a professional detective and owns a lucrative honey business?

Why, he's like the Sir Alan Sugar of the Sonic world! Why are the Chaotix in constant debt again?!

Edited by VEDJ-F

d4mt6.jpg

Look at the bottom of the Chao in space poster.

They referenced the following characters:

Chao

Chaos

Tikal

Chip

Marine the racoon

Emerl

Silver the hedgehog

Blaze the cat

Miles Prower

Dr. Eggman

Knuckles the echidna

Amy Rose

Shadow the hedgehog

Cream the rabbit

Rouge the bat

So not only does Sonic save the world, he makes honey and movies too. Multitask the Hedgehog. :D

• Thumbs Up 3

I agree with Jezz, you know how many people never played Unleashed JUST BECAUSE OF REVIEWS and WEREHOG!

ALOT! Now people can have the chance to experience 1 of the best stages from that game...seriously folks need to quit bitching...its a game that supposed to celebrate everything.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait, Charmy's aix years old, a professional detective and owns a lucrative honey business?

He's also a bee LOL. Things aren't gonna add up in the Sonicverse, XD.

City Escape will definitely be the cameo level for sure, <3. Reminds me of the Sega levels in Sonic Riders kinda, just packed up the ass with hidden stuff for you to enjoy.

Also, with this Modern Sonic snowboarding stuff, I can almost 100% bet Ice Cap will be here with Modern Sonic snowboarding sections, if not, that snowy SA1 level at least.

I wonder if Shadow's going to get his own store shop cameo.

Maybe somewhere around a motorcycle dealership? :P