Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

So how many city tropes are we getting exactly?(with buildings and all that stuff)

City escape and rooftup confirmed yay

Edited by Jaouad

I know that, and I think it's stupid and a waste to have unleashed stages in this.

Anyway, this sadly still doesn't confirm that fake list to be fake. I mean the unleashed stage was stated unknown so and city escape was stated in the list. It would suck horribly if that list ended up true and the game stages actually were really based of the jazzaware stuff.

'Tis only fair, some fans were introduced only recently, I'm sure. In any case, as long as the levels are fun to play, I don't really mind. I wasn't having a go at you. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

NACK FANG AND BARK WANTED FOR NOT APPEARING IN A GAME FOR SO LONG

Man nice eye Great to see those guys at least have a cameo Masterboard will like the Nack cameo in the wanted poster :P

Maybe...they're the villians! *SHOT*

Is this a skateboard I see before me?

skateboard.jpg

Ho Ho It most certainly is!

More or less confirms new item boxes/power ups.

d132e974.png

I didn't know Tails had his own pizza hut?

Also, that last part in the new trailer where Sonic is dropping on the ground (after the "Coming 2011" screen) - that looks like Spagonia, not City Escape.

Edited by Kjeldo
  • Thumbs Up 4

"Perfect Chaos is back with a vengeance" :D

That skateboard is sweet! Absolutely loving this, I just wish they had used City Escapes music for the trailer. Anyone fancy dubbing it quickly? lol

ssgSwl.jpg

Okay, the truck is simply stalking you at this point. It's taking back roads and shit.

Though, I wonder if the driver has realized that Modern Sonic just cut him off via board while Classic Sonic proceeds to roll on up the rooftops. Are you not paying attention?

d132e974.png

I didn't know Tails had his own pizza hut?

Also, that last part in the new trailer where Sonic is dropping on the ground (after the "Coming 2011" screen) - that looks like Spagonia, not City Escape.

Lol, now that's just awesome.

e3sonic2.jpg

Further up the road was a Bean and Bark one... they're quite the criminals in this city it seems.

e3sonic.jpg

This billboard appears a lot. It looks like a real product too. Ingame advertising?

e3sonic3.jpg

Cowabunga dudes.

Dammit someone beat me with the Tails one...

Edited by Hogfather

YouTube'd it, for those who wanted it:

I'd never thought I would be so excited to see City Escape again.

'Tis only fair, some fans were introduced only recently, I'm sure. In any case, as long as the levels are fun to play, I don't really mind. I wasn't having a go at you. :)

Lol isn't that like the whole point. Those who just got introduced recently should be experiencing stages they haven't. Those who are a long time with the franchise should experience most unique stages as possible. Roofop run in that little peek at the end of the stage.. we've seen that allready, WITH the hedgehog engine and WITH sonic unleashed daytime gameplay.

Honestly, fuck this shit.

For the rest city escape looked great. I'm just worried that the list will end up true. We'd end up with 4 city tropes without counting chemical plant. Chemical plant still has it's uniqeness beside the buildings and stuff

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Maybe...they're the villians! *SHOT*

Well they're on wanted posters. Shame Bark and Bean had to turn to a life of crime. They've been out of work since 1996, so I can't blame em.

I'm pretty sure Trunks confirmed that the list was a troll. :U

Anyway, can anyone take a shot of Rooftop Run to compare to that bit in the trailer? Now I'm curious.

http://i.imgur.com/d4mt6.jpg

Huh so Sonic makes movies now?

Not just that but look at the blurry names at the bottom of the ad. MarineTheRaccoon indeed :blink: So Sonic is now going into alternate dimensions to seek actors for his film now?

Spagonia was one of the stages along with city escape that i wanted.YAY! :D I knew sega would give C. Sonic items like skateboards and stuff. I can not wait for this game. MY BODY WASN'T READY! :blink:

23280SG_City-Escape_act2_27.jpg

Hell yeah!

Not just that but look at the blurry names at the bottom of the ad. MarineTheRaccoon indeed :blink: So Sonic is now going into alternate dimensions to seek actors for his film now?
No Big. No sale.
  • Thumbs Up 4

Well they're on wanted posters. Shame Bark and Bean had to turn to a life of crime. They've been out of work since 1996, so I can't blame em.

Sega have been reading the comics.

ssgSwl.jpg

Okay, the truck is simply stalking you at this point. It's taking back roads and shit.

Though, I wonder if the driver has realized that Modern Sonic just cut him off via board while Classic Sonic proceeds to roll on up the rooftops. Are you not paying attention?

They couldn't even differentiate a red/black hedgehog from a blue one in SA2, why would they notice the difference between two Sonics?

• Thumbs Up 5

Seriously... all the references in this stage are frickin' awesome... Bean, Bark, and Fang on wanted posters? EPIC! And Tails' Pizza... sheesh...

City Escape is just full of win, and I love how they show so much more scenery when Sonic is flying up into the air. You can see a great view of the city and even the coast! Too bad the plot seems to be so mellow... hopefully its deeper than what we've heard so far and not truly as "light on story" as Colors... ugh...

EDIT: And yeah, the last bit was definitely a teaser for Rooftop Run. NO WAY that was City Escape.

Edited by UltimaHedgie
  • Thumbs Up 3

Not only other dimensions, but also into the centre of the planet (Chip) and ressurecting the dead (Emerl)?

I only just realised that all versions of the game will support 3D, not just the PS3 and 3DS. Hmm, bet that'll be interesting for the 20 people with the ability to use it.

They couldn't even differentiate a red/black hedgehog from a blue one in SA2, why would they notice the difference between two Sonics?

• Thumbs Up 1