Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Hm.... it seems that every shop in UK has this "We cant send items 1000g and above outside of UK" I bet this gold ring takes half of this. Eh... Amazon.co.uk is way to go for me. And if they wont have it either then... I hope I will get some help here from awsome UK guys :D

Collectors Edition confirmed.

• Art book encompassing 20 years of Sonic history

• Collectible Figurine

• Commemorative Gold Ring, individually numbered

• 20th Anniversary Soundtrack

• "History of Sonic: Birth of an Icon" Documentary

• Unspecified Bonus DLC

Oh and it's EU only.

Edited by KrazyBean14

I also one more thing it appears that the game is rated 7+.mellow.png

Just noticed that now.tongue.png

Edited by redhellc

Listen- you're on SSMB, a board with the friendliest and most outgoing userbase I have ever known. You'll get your Collectors Edition.

Oh I know, believe me I know. I may have to travel through the depths of Hell but I will get that edition.

Barry was right in that other topic, everyone just needed to get their rage out. Now to start planning how to hitch hike to Europe.

Oh I know, believe me I know. I may have to travel through the depths of Hell but I will get that edition.

Barry was right in that other topic, everyone just needed to get their rage out. Now to start planning how to hitch hike to Europe.

Same here. I will get this on relase no matter what. Or just whole merch. stuff if its possible.

How much will we rage if this becomes an Argos exclusive in the UK, like Sonic Colours' pre-order gift was? XD

Just for that, I'm PRAYING that it's either GAME or Amazon exclusive.

I also one more thing it appears that the game is rated 7+.mellow.png

Just noticed that now.tongue.png

That is awesome! Goodbye Sonic Colours-esq storyline!

I live in London...all I have to say is...THAT IS FLIPPIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SEGA OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

So...is this the Special Edition which is available for Pre-Order now or another version (i.e. a Collectors Edition)? Another thing...we all know that Sonic Generations is a better anniversary game than Super Mario All-Stars but this is just off the frikin' CHAIN! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

It's a separate edition. So now we have 3 options:

• The standard game (Everywhere except GAME, GameStation and Gameplay)
  • The Special Edition (GAME, GameStation and Gameplay)
  • The Collector's Edition (Wherever it's going to retail)

It's a separate edition. So now we have 3 options:

• The standard game (Everywhere except GAME, GameStation and Gameplay)
  • The Special Edition (GAME, GameStation and Gameplay)
  • The Collector's Edition (Wherever it's going to retail)

I'm wondering, if the GAME Group version anything interesting? It's all they're listing, so it might just be the regular version (no special case) and a DLC code via email.

I'm kinda glad that the US doesn't have a collectors edition. I've got so many games I plan on getting in November that I don't think my little pockets could handle a collectors edition.

This is like, the one special edition (Besides Zelda and Duke Nukem Forever, of course) that I've ever wanted. I am crying on the inside right now.

I'm wondering, if the GAME Group version anything interesting? It's all they're listing, so it might just be the regular version (no special case) and a DLC code via email.

I reckon it will be the same Special Edition SEGA Spain revealed yesterday. They're showing the standard box art on their site, but I still think it will have the lenticular sleeve.

*heart breaks into pieces*

But I wanted that version. No far. The one time I get to get an anniversary game (not counting SA2) I can't get the good stuff. Hell I'd be happy with the soundtrack and statue. Screw the artbook.

I reckon it will be the same Special Edition SEGA Spain revealed yesterday. They're showing the standard box art on their site, but I still think it will have the lenticular sleeve.

I suppose. It just seems a bit strange that it's ALL they're listing.

Hm. In wonder who SEGA for to make this figure? F4F would be the most likely candidates cause they already hold a license and do this sort of thing regularly, but I'm not sure it looks like their work. *goes to ask on Facebook* Oh... looks like Swiss ninja'd me.

Europe gets all the cool shit...

I seriously want this. I just have a couple questions.. any website that I can preorder this and have it shipped overseas to the US? And I wonder, will it play on my US PS3 or will regional differences keep it at bay?

Edited by Classic EXshad

Europe gets all the cool shit...

I seriously want this. I just have a couple questions.. any website that I can preorder this and have it shipped overseas to the US? And I wonder, will it play on my US PS3 or will regional differences keep it at bay?

It should play on your PS3, and nowhere is yet listing it bar one New Zeeland site.

It should play on your PS3, and nowhere is yet listing it bar one New Zeeland site.

Thanks dude.. it can play on a US 360 as well, right? my friend is curious, and sadly I'm not sure how regions work between the new systems >.>

Why aren't you counting SA2?

When I got it years ago, I knew nothing about the collectors stuff that came with it. So I'm not counting it.

The main game will work. DLC is much trickier. You'll need to download it via the EU store, which isn't that bad if it's free DLC, paid for DLC however is a different story since you'll need funds on your EU PSN account. Crystaline Starlight knows more about that kind of thing that I do though.

hanks dude.. it can play on a US 360 as well, right? my friend is curious, and sadly I'm not sure how regions work between the new systems >.>

I think the 360 version is region locked... but don't quote me on that one, I've seen some people say it's locked, others say it's not.

Thanks dude.. it can play on a US 360 as well, right? my friend is curious, and sadly I'm not sure how regions work between the new systems >.>

The PS3 is region free, but the 360 is usually region locked. It just depends on the game. The DLC codes however will always be region locked.

Ah. DLC's not an issue for me at the moment, it's more or less the content of the actual package I'm curious about. I just want to be able to use what it's packed with, essentially.

Thanks for the help guys :D I truly appreciate it. The price is steep, but maybe SEGA will list off places where you can preorder this package. It only appearing on one site makes me worry a bit. Plus, I'm curious if the US will get a different special edition or not.... interesting stuff indeed.