Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

STOP THE TOPIC!

Does anyone remember a few months ago, it must have been before SOS and it was definately before the Sega Blogs went down. There was an open day/event thing at Sega Europe/London, remember how they had that random announcement, anyone in the area on I think it was a Thursday could come down and take part in some filming for a project they were working on!?

What if this documentary is part of that thing that they did!? If anyone here went to that, you might be in the Sonic Generations Collectors Edition! HOORAY!

Okay... Start the topic again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Awesome point, Cas. That's really quite something. Lucky folk probably are in Generations! biggrin.png

I feel so sorry for you folkd in America and elsewhere where this isn't going to be available. It is, in a nutshell unfair. I'd be devastated if I couldn't buy this after I've been wanting it for so long, so I'll see how I can help over in the Marketplace.

Collectors Edition confirmed.

• Art book encompassing 20 years of Sonic history
  • Collectible Figurine
  • Commemorative Gold Ring, individually numbered
  • 20th Anniversary Soundtrack
  • "History of Sonic: Birth of an Icon" Documentary
  • Unspecified Bonus DLC

Impressive. And good news for all Sonic fans-

Oh and it's EU only.

of Europe...

I really hope I can get this. I won't have the money until October, so I hope I can still get it preordered and imported from the UK then.

I've decided- I'm getting two. One 360 and one PS3. Seeing as I don't have a PS3, that version is going to remain sealed.

Collectors Edition confirmed.

• Art book encompassing 20 years of Sonic history
  • Collectible Figurine
  • Commemorative Gold Ring, individually numbered
  • 20th Anniversary Soundtrack
  • "History of Sonic: Birth of an Icon" Documentary
  • Unspecified Bonus DLC

Oh and it's EU only.

Hm, I wonder if us Americans will get a Collector's Edition like this. I doubt it, but eh, a man can dream...

AUSTRALIA IS GETTING THIS

Australian regions are often counted as Europe when it comes to digital media. Here's what's listed on the Press Site:

• France
  • FRG
  • Germany
  • Australia
  • Spain
  • UK

Hey!

The Release date of the 3DS version of Sonic Generations is set on 4th November at Amazon Germany.

http://www.amazon.de...15410734&sr=1-3

The normal version as well but you know that date already. ^^

The Collectors Edition looks nice! biggrin.png

45€/£40 for the 3DS version? And the 360 version for 58€/£50. Yeesh, good thing I'm not getting the German version.

Edited by MarcelloF

I really wasn't expecting this to come to the UK. I'm going to have to postpone buying some games to have the money for this. I hope it pops up for pre-order soon, as I bet the supply of this will be extremely limited.

How much will we rage if this becomes an Argos exclusive in the UK, like Sonic Colours' pre-order gift was? XD

• Thumbs Up 3

I really wasn't expecting this to come to the UK. I'm going to have to postpone buying some games to have the money for this. I hope it pops up for pre-order soon. I bet the supply of this will be extremely limited.

How much will we rage if this becomes an Argos exclusive in the UK, like Sonic Colours' pre-order gift was? XD

So... much... RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Now I feel sympathy for The Hulk. Thanks a lot Sega!!!!

Listen- you're on SSMB, a board with the friendliest and most outgoing userbase I have ever known. You'll get your Collectors Edition.