Awoo.

M&S at the London 2012 Olympic games General and big horse (Oss) appreciation thread

Badnik Mechanic

Nope, just being purely hypothetical.

More like.

Mario: "Yahoo!"

Sonic: "Come on!"

Tails: "Yes!"

Toad: "Everybody loves hearing me speak, do you? YES YOU DO!"

Edited by WhiteandNerdy-Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 4

I've honestly always envisioned interaction in a Mario and Sonic game to being close to what we saw in Generations. For example, if Mario & Sonic featured predominantly in a cutscene, I'd imagine Sonic to talk while Mario interactions through body movements, although Mario would also have a couple of lines and grunts.

Edited by Ringo ~

Welp, certainly didn't expect that to pop up.

You know, I think I can see why I'm not so keen on a Mario and Sonic platformer plot, now; the premise is always so predictable, and the RPG-esque method of character interaction wouldn't be present to add any meat to it. Harumph.

• Thumbs Up 1

Per the Jan/Feb Nintendo Power, Eggman and Bowser pull a Maleficent (they weren't invited so they try to stop the fun) and everyone else has to stop their machines and beat them in the games. The personal interaction between the characters is labeled 'charming', and there are a couple of cutscenes to each episode of the story. Here's hoping they are proper cutscenes and not the nearly-static figures behind speech bubbles that Generations 3DS opted for. Overall score for the game of 7.0. Did we know that characters are event-specific? I don't recall hearing that before, and it certainly isn't typical of the series.

Thanks for the info. Judging by the screenshot on that pre-order display case, it would appear they're proper cutscenes. Does the magazine have any more screenshots?

Rouge was in the Winter Olympics Story. :/

And the Wii version, for that matter.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Did she? I didn't think that Festival Mode (if I remember the name correctly) had a story. I didn't really bother playing that mode because of that. I thought story was DS exclusive.

Yup, but sadly this site is as plagued by retards as the SEGA Forum; the only difference is that SF has standards, even if they do allow fanbrats.

Edited by E-25

No, the story was on the DS version, but she was also in the Festival Mode on the Wii version. She was a boss in both, her event was figure skating.

Bowser called her a little brat after she was defeated and betrayed him and Eggman, then Amy came in because she thought that was her cue to bash Bowser's brains in.

Also what the fuck E-25, Shadzter is no retard. He just didn't play the mode she was in.

Also what the fuck E-25, Shadzter is no retard. He just didn't play the mode she was in.

My comment is aimed at the Status Update section, though he also did it in post 842...

No, the story was on the DS version, but she was also in the Festival Mode on the Wii version. She was a boss in both, her event was figure skating.

Bowser called her a little brat after she was defeated and betrayed him and Eggman, then Amy came in because she thought that was her cue to bash Bowser's brains in.

She was on the DS too? XD Thanks for the info. I got a few worlds in to the DS story, but never got around to finishing it. Haven't seen anyone here mention Rouge's presence in either version before either, so I thought this was her first appearance in the series.

My comment is aimed at the Status Update section, though he also did it in post 842...

I wouldn't say anyone is being retarded with the boob talk. Sorry if I offended you or anything, but that wasn't my intention, and I'm sure it wasn't anyone elses.

Surprised you don't remember personally, as she was collecting treasure throughout the story mode from early on, but then it was trivial before Icy Peak, so it's understandable.

You're welcome on the info. If you need any other M&S info, I'm a pro on it. tongue.png

Glad to see her back in the storymode. Its odd cause... the events seem always better on Wii, but of course the story is on the handhelds. Hopefully one day, they just pick "one" version and just make the best out of it with full blown amazing events, storylines and online.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yup, but sadly this site is as plagued by retards as the SEGA Forum; the only difference is that SF has standards, even if they do allow fanbrats.

*Goes to see that she's referring upset due to people mentioning Rouge's breast*

Didn't we give you a strike because your avatar was of Rouge masturbating.......

• Thumbs Up 7

Didn't we give you a strike because your avatar was of Rouge masturbating.......

Nope, though apparently the compression caused a mod to think that. The full size image is still in my art thread, and you can see that she is not.

No I specifically remember seeing the full sized image (and can view the avatar in the staff forum)....

and the hand was different in the avatar then it was in the pic

So I'm not sure what to say other than either you're lying....or mentioning Rouge's boobs in a joking mannor upsets you so much that you call people retards....

But naked Rouge with a hand shoved in her crotch is fine

=/

(either way neither is allowed on our forums)

• Thumbs Up 1

No I specifically remember seeing the full sized image....

and the hand was different in the avatar then it was in the pic

There isn't even a hand in the pic, which was from forgetting to deal with the other arm; but that's not for this topic (neither should the rest of the rampant off-topic stuff; simply being able to drop things is a lot faster and avoids senseless derailments such as this).

But whatever, think what you want, and I'll still apparently leave the pic be if it's not offending anyone in the art thread that isn't updated or bumped anyway. And no, masturbation isn't fine either; the rampant sexualization of her by the fanbase is what bugs me, which is what started this derailment...

Edited by E-25

What's all this about boobs and female masturbation? Do I finally have a reason to care about these Mario and Sonic Olympic crossovers again?!

• Thumbs Up 5

But whatever, think what you want, and I'll still apparently leave the pic be if it's not offending anyone in the art thread that isn't updated or bumped anyway. And no, masturbation isn't fine either; the rampant sexualization of her by the fanbase is what bugs me, which is what started this derailment...

Furries exist. Get over it.

E-25 I see you deleted my edit of your post....maybe you need a more permanent reminder of how not to behave here with another strike?

Also for everyone else, please back on topic.

3DS demo coming to Europe soon:

http://www.nintendo....shop_47343.html

Demo hits US January 26th 2012:

http://www.sonicstad...ting-3ds-eshop/

New story mode tidbit:

You can also look forward to a riveting single-player story mode in which you’ll play as a range of your favourite characters taking on Bowser and Dr. Eggman and their mysterious fog creations! Only victory in Olympic events can foil their plans and save the day.

http://www.nintendo....mes__47191.html