Awoo.

SUPAH MAREO THREE DEE ESS

HunterTSF

Aint' this the second Mario related game PETA made because I am just making a prediction that another will come really soon.

PETA is basically a bunch of nutjobs. They took a good idea and went fucking batshit with it.

Anyway I'm pretty close to 100%ing the game now. I've done all the "obvious" things, and I assume there's a fifth file select star to earn...the only other things I've noticed the game keeping track of are whether or not you've gotten a gold flag (by grabbing the top of the flagpole) and

which brother(s) you've beaten the level with.

Also, such a tease.

The last picture you unlock? Tanooki Peach. Come oooon, make her playable already!

You'd think that they would've gotten after Mario sooner for skinning helpless Bees in Mario Galaxy. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

You'd think that they would've gotten after Mario sooner for skinning helpless Bees in Mario Galaxy. tongue.png

Don't worry, I will mail PETA about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

You'd think they'd have a problem with Mario stomping on turtles and kicking them around in their shells.

But nope, giant goofy costumes are the greater evil here.

You'd think they'd have a problem with Mario stomping on turtles and kicking them around in their shells.

But nope, giant goofy costumes are the greater evil here.

Actually...

XvmOf.png

He gets severely beaten seconds after. Oh, and that's from "PETA's Super Chick Sisters".

Peta at this point is just trolling anything they can find

Remember that anti-KFC Mario knock-off they made? In-game, PETA beat the shit out of Mario for abusing Yoshi.

PETA says the game is advertising furcoats made out of raccoon skin

That's all well and great but

Frog_suit_mario_large.jpg

"FUCK FROGS."

Honestly do they do any thinking before they start their latest crusade?

• Thumbs Up 1

That's all well and great but

Frog_suit_mario_large.jpg

"FUCK FROGS."

Honestly do they do any thinking before they start their latest crusade?

We're also considering the fact that they just made this now, despite the Tanooki suit being around for years prior.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyway I'm pretty close to 100%ing the game now. I've done all the "obvious" things, and I assume there's a fifth file select star to earn...the only other things I've noticed the game keeping track of are whether or not you've gotten a gold flag (by grabbing the top of the flagpole) and

which brother(s) you've beaten the level with.

Edited by Ekaje

I, for one, am sickened that tanooki's ALLOW themselves to be worn by the plumber. It's no justice to the plumber, so I think we should rise up and make a flash game where you play as a plumber who chases down a flying tanooki wearing a plumber's skin who's wearing a tanooki costume! COME ON! WHO'S WITH ME!? THIS MADNESS HAS TO END, FOR THE SAKE OF PLUMBERS.

• Thumbs Up 4

Somebody must make a Mario vs. PETA flash now. Bonus points for Bowser stomping Ingrid Newkirk into the ground.

Edited by Kintobor

PETA: People of the Excerebrose Trolling Association.

The complaints they've filed up during the years are just stupid. But picking on Mario is just a extremely desperate attempt to try to be relevant to the media again.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go look for some meat to chew on furiously in protest. The media doesn't deserve to reciece PETA's abuse of the media in the form of insane troll logic.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFanPhase2

Peta, your game is too easy

I did it in 0 seconds

Petayourgameistooeasy.png

The trick is to collect coins and if your map is good enough you get 10 coins before 10 secs are up giving you a bonus though I think I got so much bonus my timer stayed on 0 after 60 coins

• Thumbs Up 1

As of now, I only beat the first world, but I retardedly fucked up my 3DS' top screen the day I got the game. It looks so bad to me that I don't really wanna go through this game more until I get it replaced by Nintendo... which sucks, but that's what I get for being a moron with expensive electronics.

I think I may just end up liking this more than the Galaxy games, if the first world is any indication.

a flying tanooki wearing a plumber's skin who's wearing a tanooki costume!

Tanookiception.

Penguin-Suit-Mario-1-.png

Amazed they never saw fit to target this as well.

All this talk about how "bad" they think Mario is with wearing costumes lol, I wonder how they react to Godzilla. People in fur suits and rubber suits as animals.... hmmm XDD

Penguin-Suit-Mario-1-.png

Amazed they never saw fit to target this as well.

Only fur is murder.

Also this game is MUCH better then I thought it would be. Some of the level design is fantastic. The initial trailers left me underwhelmed but the game is really great. I need to stop underestimating the teams behind Mario games considering they usually blow me away.

• Thumbs Up 1

WOW peta....

If that's the case then this:

gfs_68186_2_10.jpg

Must be enforcing ripping off the springs from a mattress.