Awoo.

Sonic Colours Review topic

Shaddix Leto Croft

You don't understand. My opinion = Fact.

Unleashed was too fast. Which made Unleashed unfun to play through. Rush was much better in these regards.

But more on topic: I'm glad they fixed the crap from Unleashed in Colors. Can't wait to see some more good reviews.

I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but saying that Rush isn't as fast as Unleashed is untrue.

Unleashed (360/PS3 at least) was frequently broken up by medium-slow paced platforming.

Besides comparing the two is useless anyway, because they are worlds apart.

• Thumbs Up 1

haha_oh_wow.jpg

If Unleashed is too fast lay off the Boost Button and take things more slowly. I have Rush Adventure and enjoyed it, but it doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed HD in my opinion...which I won't boast as fact.

If you're saying it's fact that you didn't like Unleashed due to the speed then that's a different thing though.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 3

EDIT: Wait, SilentDoom, this may just be a stab in the dark but... Are you a member of the magazine's forum? And... did you post a mock cover of Sonic Colours today?

As a matter of fact I am and yes I did post that mock cover :) . My other username is ShadowofPain (it's an old username from a while back).

As a matter of fact I am and yes I did post that mock cover :) . My other username is ShadowofPain (it's an old username from a while back).

Oh, cool! :D I'm the guy who posted the Pokémon cover just before you- I'm mercuryred!

An old name I thought was fairly original. And then I found out there is a band called Mercury Red. I wasn't happy. And so I became what you see today, Prof(f)essorZolo. The second F is optional! XD

haha_oh_wow.jpg

If Unleashed is too fast lay off the Boost Button and take things more slowly. I have Rush Adventure and enjoyed it, but it doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed HD in my opinion...which I won't boast as fact.

If you're saying it's fact that you didn't like Unleashed due to the speed then that's a different thing though.

It's not boasting, man, it's just the way the world works. ;)

Sure, I could stop boosting, but that doesn't change the fact that Sonic controls badly and gains speed way to quickly. Or the fact that Sonic Team stupidly put boost and homing attack on the same button. Or the tedious medal collecting.

In my opinion (Which is fact, by the way. Just saying so you don't forget), the Rushs have a high replay value, without boost the games still control fine, the boost doesn't make me too fast and Blaze <3 They aren't perfect, but they are better than Unleashed.

But this is getting off topic, so let's leave it at your possible next post, ok?

I will agree with you on some of your points. Medal collecting was tedious, Sonic's control could have been better, and Homing Attack & Boost on the same button was kind of odd.. and I can give you that the Rush games don't seem to have anything that's equivalent to the Werehog...though honestly for me I'm playing Unleashed still two years later, and I put down Rush Adventure about a week or two after buying it. (I also haven't played the first Rush yet. I really want to though.)

I guess this is just a matter of different opinions (or facts :P ), so I'll leave it here, to each their own and what-not. XD

Unleashed was too fast. Which made Unleashed unfun to play through. Rush was much better in these regards.

But more on topic: I'm glad they fixed the crap from Unleashed in Colors. Can't wait to see some more good reviews.

Now, I've never played the Rush series or the HD version of Unleashed, but don't you think whether Unleashed is too fast or not is a matter of opinion? That's not fact. I could say Sonic Labyrinth is too fast and that would still be my opinion, not fact.

though honestly for me I'm playing Unleashed still two years later, and I put down Rush Adventure about a week or two after buying it.

lol, that's funny, 'cuz I put down Unleashed about a week or two after buying it. Though that may be because I have the Dimps-infected Wii version.

The scans is pretty hard to read for me. :(

Look at the fullsize image by opening the thumbnails in new tabs.

Have any subscribers got their copy of ONM yet? The issue's due out in shops tomorrow, and mine still hasn't arrived. :S

I know sometimes for big exclusives and whatnot they have a legal obligation not to let the issues get into peoples' hands early and therefore delay subscriber copies a bit. Is that the case this time, or is my issue just late?

Have any subscribers got their copy of ONM yet? The issue's due out in shops tomorrow, and mine still hasn't arrived. :S

I know sometimes for big exclusives and whatnot they have a legal obligation not to let the issues get into peoples' hands early and therefore delay subscriber copies a bit. Is that the case this time, or is my issue just late?

Nah, mine's not here either. Post is usually delivered around midday here though, so there's hope yet.

I usually get my copy on Mondays, so I was a bit surprised to see that it still hadn't arrived today.

Edited by Mahzes

I usually get my copy on Mondays, so I was a bit surprised to see that it still hadn't arrived today.

Post arrived. No sign of the mag. I shoulda known- if it's not here early, it's here late. Always.

However, my SNES Classic Controller for the Wii arrived, so it's not been a total waste. Imagine playing Sonic 4 with THAT! Oh, the irony...

I bet they've got screenshots of something we've not seen yet or some plot details, so they're holding it back.

I bet they've got screenshots of something we've not seen yet or some plot details, so they're holding it back.

To be honest it's probably more to do with some "world exclusive" reveal rather than anything to do with the Colours review.

But we can live in hope.

To be honest it's probably more to do with some "world exclusive" reveal rather than anything to do with the Colours review.

But we can live in hope.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the other contents of the magazine :lol: