Awoo.

Sonic Colours Review topic

Shaddix Leto Croft

I will be really mad if SEGA Limited Super sonic to the multi-player stages (then again its possible since the stages in multi-player are based around some of the Genesis Game level design).

MUCH better than no thing thought. besides we could play 1 player in Gameworld

It could happen but I kinda doubt it. Though the idea of my face on Sonic's body going super is both hilarious and scary at the same time.

sonic simulator, which you can play corporately with a friend ,completing these stages in turns earns you chaos emeralds and once you gather all chaos emeralds,well that's a secret.

Does this mean I have to start giving a crap about this game now?

Edited by Aquaslash

It could happen but I kinda doubt it. Though the idea of my face on Sonic's body going super is both hilarious and scary at the same time.

XD. to be honest, sonic team would earn too much money day 1 if they advertise super sonic in one of their sonic colors trailers.

many already preorder this, and not much preordered sonic and the black knight. i am expecting big profit from sonic team/sega :)

Super sonic in stages confirmed.

Not necessarily. Whilst it definately confirms that Super Sonic (or some form of Super Sonic anyways) is in the game, it doesn't confirm that he's playable in stages.

He could be used just for the final boss like in pretty much every other Sonic game.

Not necessarily. Whilst it definately confirms that Super Sonic (or some form of Super Sonic anyways) is in the game, it doesn't confirm that he's playable in stages.

He could be used just for the final boss like in pretty much every other Sonic game.

it doesn't confirm super sonic. it confirms chaos emeralds unlockable in GameWorld that unlocks a secret feature that the reviewer is hesitate to say.

So yeah since iizuka said game world is not one of the core planets. then what do you expect the chaos emeralds to do other than transform Him into Super sonic and making him playable in stages?

Surely Hesitating to say what the chaos emeralds does kind obviously shows that super sonic in stages is confirmed

i mean really what exciting secret thing other than transforming sonic into super sonic in stages do you expect the chaos emeralds to do?

I'm going to laugh if the secret is a final story type thing :lol:

Edit: And that is also the answer to your question, speedduelist.

Edited by MarcelloF

I'm going to laugh if the secret is a final story type thing :lol:

Yeah that is probably the Secret Thing the Guy doesn't want to spoil it, but Eager to see our reaction when we hear of it. and hesitating to say it.

Besides iizuka said game world isn't one of the core planets. and keith dwyer said you won't be required medals to beat the game.

lets not forget that game world is unlockable by certain numbers of red rings.

I think their would be missions like secret rings to make up for special stages to Unlock the chaos emeralds (speculating thought).

So you get Chaos Emeralds by beating stages in the Sonic Simulator?

I must say, I didn't expect that.

Intriguing.

that is probably to encourage explorations more like the classic games. unlock red rings and then unlock a new act in game world to get the chaos emeralds :/

Edited by speedduelist

Looks like peoples predictions from that early Sonic Simulator footage was right. Those coloured sprite symbols were Chaos Emeralds :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah that is probably the Secret Thing the Guy doesn't want to spoil it, but Eager to see our reaction when we hear of it. and hesitating to say it.

Besides iizuka said game world isn't one of the core planets. and keith dwyer said you won't be required medals to beat the game.

lets not forget that game world is unlockable by certain numbers of red rings.

I think their would be missions like secret rings to make up for special stages to Unlock the chaos emeralds (speculating thought).

that is probably to encourage explorations more like the classic games. unlock red rings and then unlock a new act in game world to get the chaos emeralds :/

The quote you posted:

sonic simulator, which you can play corporately with a friend ,completing these stages in turns earns you chaos emeralds and once you gather all chaos emeralds,well that's a secret. thought i hesitate to mention it

He doesn't say he's eager to see our reaction. Just that it's a secret. The game isn't out, so it's totally possible that SEGA told them not to say anything about the Final Story. Or maybe he thinks it's a surprise for us to have a Final Story type thing.

Seeing that he played sonic and the secret rings,Unleashed (and not sonic and the black knight) I highly doubt its the final story.

besides he is hesitate to mention their is a final story?Really? he could have never mentioned that he is wanted to mention such thing.

Besides that Keith Dwyer and iizuka said game world isn't one of the core planets and aren't connected with the story line.

Edited by speedduelist

Seeing that he played sonic and the secret rings,Unleashed (and not sonic and the black knight) I highly doubt its the final story.

besides he is hesitate to mention their is a final story?Really? he could have never mentioned that he is wanted to mention such thing.

you gone a bit too far here, he said 'its the best sonic game in 16 years' surely he isn't thinking for this review to appeal to every one or any thing...

Edited by MarcelloF

you need to progress through stages to beat the whole game. Medal/Rings collecting is completely off limits, producer of SOA said that it will be Direct to action, So you shouldn't Explore and Use the Wisps to Get the Red rings to Enter stages to get to the final boss, Actually Takashi iizuka (producer at japan) said wisps are optional, which makes red rings optional as well which makes game world and its stages optional, well it was already revealed that its not connected to the story line and isn't one of the core planets.

I am taking by his words since he has a connection with the development team after all he is the producer of sonic colors at SOA and i am also taking iizuka's words since he is the producer at japan :/

Edited by speedduelist

I been thinking in what you unlock by getting all chaos emeralds in the Sonic Simulator.

While it would been really cool (and likely) to get a super form to use in the simulator stages, I realized that it could be hard to implement in the simulator mode.

Why? well because is a multiplayer mode! and is color coded to prevent confusion, so lets say you unlock super sonic (or "X" super form), how would it be represented?

In the case of Super Sonic, would he turn golden? and what about if player 2 ALSO gets 50 rings and turns super? then both players would use a golden sonic? it would be confusing as hell! :blink:

Also, while Super Sonic is MEANT to break the game, in a multiplayer being able to turn super makes 1 player faster than the other and that would be extremely annoying, that would break the game in a bad way, pretty much making unplayable with 2 people if the super form is available.

So go ahead and tell me, how can Super Sonic work in the simulator? would he turn golden? or would he just change in appearance slightly but retaining the blue/red/pink/whatever color the player is coded with? (which would be kinda lame if you ask me...)

I just can't imagine it. :blink:

I been thinking in what you unlock by getting all chaos emeralds in the Sonic Simulator.

While it would been really cool (and likely) to get a super form to use in the simulator stages, I realized that it could be hard to implement in the simulator mode.

Why? well because is a multiplayer mode! and is color coded to prevent confusion, so lets say you unlock super sonic (or "X" super form), how would it be represented?

In the case of Super Sonic, would he turn golden? and what about if player 2 ALSO gets 50 rings and turns super? then both players would use a golden sonic? it would be confusing as hell! :blink:

Also, while Super Sonic is MEANT to break the game, in a multiplayer being able to turn super makes 1 player faster than the other and that would be extremely annoying, that would break the game in a bad way, pretty much making unplayable with 2 people if the super form is available.

So go ahead and tell me, how can Super Sonic work in the simulator? would he turn golden? or would he just change in appearance slightly but retaining the blue/red/pink/whatever color the player is coded with? (which would be kinda lame if you ask me...)

I just can't imagine it. :blink:

Keep in mind no thing is confirmed yet. all what is confirmed is chaos emeralds are confirmed in simulators, No one said the Super sonic will be reward or if he would be in just simulator stages or in Also in main stages or in Either of them only.

Edited by speedduelist

So no special stages in the Wii version. :( Oh well, but why would Eggman collecting Chaos Emeralds in his simulator enable Sonic to use them in the real world? It doesn't make much sense.

Edited by speedfreak

So no special stages in the Wii version. :( Oh well, but why would Eggman collecting Chaos Emeralds in his simulator enable Sonic to use them, it doesn't make much sense.

Takashi iizuka said that gameworld has no thing to do with the story line and its not one of the core planets.

Takashi iizuka said that gameworld has no thing to do with the story line and its not one of the core planets.

That's what I mean. The game world is just an extra thing that has nothing to do with the story, so why would collecting virtual Chaos Emeralds let Sonic transform in the real world?

Also it seems like the Emeralds have nothing to do with the story, or at least the Wii version. So I wonder if this will be the first Super Sonicless main game since Sonic 2. :(

Edited by speedfreak

That's what I mean. The game world is just an extra thing that has nothing to do with the story, so why would collecting virtual Chaos Emeralds let Sonic transform in the real world?

Also it seems like the Emeralds have nothing to do with the story, or at least the Wii version. So I wonder if this will be the first Super Sonicless main game since Sonic 2. :(

why are the chaos emeralds hidden under the ground in sonic games?

it doesn't need to make sense.

why are the chaos emeralds hidden under the ground in sonic games?

it doesn't need to make sense.

Edited by speedfreak