Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

51 minutes ago, Mister X said:

We do?

Take a closer look at the bottom portion of this cover, and see who's on it...

Sonic284.jpg

The Battle Kukku (Egg Boss), Nack (mercenary hired by Eggman), and Metal Sonic (all of which are connected to Eggman), as well as a certain blue wolf is there as well. Yes, it's none other than Falke Wulf himself. Knowing this, he's probably going to play a pretty big role in the "Panic in the Sky" arc. Why would "Falke-Wulf", of all people, be lined up next to other villains that are tied to Eggman? What makes HIM so special and unique in particular, as to why he's on this specific cover?

On Page 951 of this thread, I made a theory about him being a "secret agent", who infiltrated the Witchcarter's ranks to gain info for Eggman. I originally thought he's was going to be the last Egg Boss, since Carrotia and Bearenger weren't present on the cover. However, some people thought I was only "half-right" about my theory. They said I was right about him working for Eggman, but not necessarily an "Egg Boss" though.

None of us know who the last Egg Boss really is, although I will say this: I personally believe that either Wendy or Falke-Wulf will betray Walter Naugus at the end of Eggman's Dozen. I already explained my theory about Wendy being an Egg Boss recently, that being:

Spoiler

Eggman would recruit her after Walter got fed up with her whole "Eggman is handsome!" nonsense, or Wendy will just outright betray his own brother because she's a total TROLL like that. During the end of "Sonic Universe Issue 83", Eggman already gathered up ALL of his Egg Bosses (to which there's only 11 of them in total revealed on the last page) at that point. Therefore, the last Egg Boss will most likely be someone that Eggman recruits at the end of the whole arc (similar to how Regina Ferrum was promoted as the last Grandmaster in Scrambled).

Although, we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves in "Sonic Universe Issue 86"...

If Wendy is the last Egg boss, I imagine she joined because she's apparently a "tech enthusiast." She probably figured she could get some good technology by ditching her bro and siding with Eggman. Raises the question of why she's back with Wally now, though.

Your theory makes sense, but I'm honestly hoping Falke isn't a spy for Eggman and instead the guys on the cover are just a random assortment of villains that appeared in previous arcs post-reboot -- maybe all playing a role in that issue/story or whatever. Mainly because I'd like some villains that don't have any ties to Eggman. Already kinda disappointed that the Great Battle Kukku's seemingly been reduced to a subordinate now.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Mister X said:

I imagine she joined because she's apparently a "tech enthusiast." She probably figured she could get some good technology by ditching her bro and siding with Eggman.

Indeed. I also support this theory as well.

7 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Raises the question of why she's back with Wally now, though.

Probably to TROLL him, as she waits for the right opportunity when Wally least expects it, for the sake of ironic humor (I would love to see the "meme-tastic" troll face if that does end up happening, almost like how Cassia trolled Bunnie). :lol:

1 hour ago, SilverStarN64 said:

Let's be honest here.

We would have been scarred for life if that were the case.

Hedgehog Style by Elesis-Knight

Just take a moment to re-evaluate your life after witnessing something like this. By that point, you don't want "Eggman-Senpai" to notice you anymore. :P

That's Robotnik-Senpai, not Eggman-Senpai. Big diff.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

That's Robotnik-Senpai, not Eggman-Senpai. Big diff.

That's why I put the quotation marks there. Besides, they're still technically the same "person" (separate continuities), if you think about it. Both of them aren't physically appealing in the slightest, and are evil as well. To further prove my point:

Do you really want..."this" as your senpai? Do you really?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SilverStarN64 said:

What about this guy?

tumblr_inline_mxrn8eoQsX1rzas5e.png

6 minutes ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

I like how the most talked about subject after the SU #84 preview is Eggu Sempai. XD

thun_der__by_drawloverlala-d82co6k.png

Also I think Drawlala pretty much predicted T.B's fangirl/sempai tendencies.

Thunderbolt is the most precious and kawaii little creature I could ever imagine in my whole life. :)

Drawloverlala was indeed right about that! :D

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, SilverStarN64 said:

That's why I put the quotation marks there. Besides, they're still technically the same "person" (separate continuities), if you think about it. Both of them aren't physically appealing in the slightest, and are evil as well. To further prove my point:

"Both of them aren't physically appealing in the slightest".

...in your opinion.

• Thumbs Up 7

Considering that he's only one in game canon ever implied to have children, someone must have thought he was hot stuff.

• Thumbs Up 9

5 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

...in your opinion.

He's only attractive to evil women such as Wendy, Katella, and Thunderbolt. To any other normal person? No.

Just now, Detective Reptiles said:

Considering that he's only one in game canon ever implied to have children, someone must have thought he was hot stuff.

Yet we don't even know who that person is, so it's pretty much irrevelant now.

Just now, SilverStarN64 said:

He's only attractive to evil women such as Wendy, Katella, and Thunderbolt. To any other normal person? No.

Apparently I'm not any other normal person. Good to know P;

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Apparently I'm not any other normal person. Good to know P;

I was referring to any normal Sonic character in general.

1 minute ago, SilverStarN64 said:

I was referring to any normal Sonic character in general.

Apparently I'm not any normal Sonic character in general.

...wait, that's actually true.

• Thumbs Up 4

To anyone that keeps talking about all this "Eggman-Senpai" drama, I apologize if I went too far with that topic. I couldn't tell if anyone was actually dead-serious about Toby's statement. Although, I should've known that it was probably just an inside joke and kept my mouth shut about it. Quite frankly, a lot of us have our own "Senpais" in a sense, so I can't really blame them. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

The character decidedly down with the badguy character is always interesting because its ussually an idealogical thing. Sometimes that character seems like a decent human being besides that one flaw and will even go down with the ship. Seeing who will follow egghead into the fire, for variant reasons is one few reasons the egg goons have been interesting. 

I don't think its powerful though, there are more powerful folks in sonic than eggman, bad or good. 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Shadowlax said:

The character decidedly down with the badguy character is always interesting because its ussually an idealogical thing. Sometimes that character seems like a decent human being besides that one flaw and will even go down with the ship. Seeing who will follow egghead into the fire, for variant reasons is one few reasons the egg goons have been interesting. 

I don't think its powerful though, there are more powerful folks in sonic than eggman, bad or good. 

This is true. I'm okay with any type of romance...provided it's not SonicxElise or SonicxChris, of course. Other than that, I agree with your statement.

Speaking of romance (specifically LGBT), I personally feel like Sonic and Mighty would be perfect for each other. They both have a lot in common and play off each other pretty well. How do the rest of you feel about this type of pairing? Yes, I know it would never happen because SEGA won't allow that, but it's pretty intriguing nonetheless.

Also, Spike and Trevor could be a potential gay couple as well. After hearing what Evan Stanley said about Gold the Tenrec being an LGBT character, I feel like Ian Flynn could do the same with those two characters if he really wanted to. Although, with Spike and Trevor, it could probably just be a "Behind-the-Scenes" type of canon. I could see Sonar and Nephthys supporting their relationship too.

@Ernest-Panda I heard you were pretty disappointed about Razor and Rotor not being a gay couple a while back. Although, I'm curious as to how you feel about Spike and Trevor accomplishing this. Same deal goes with Sonic and Mighty.

1 hour ago, Detective Reptiles said:

When was that?

2 minutes ago, Inspector Shaddy said:

When was that?

Eggman Nega is Eggman's descendant in the Rivals series

19 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Thunderbolt+Eggy / Shadow+Maria / Sonic+Elise

The furry+human list keeps growing.

SEEEGAAAAAAAAAA!

To be fair, the first two pairings never even kissed at all (unless you were making fun of DeviantArt, which I assume you would:lol:), and I don't think SEGA would ever do something like that again after Sonic 2006. Shadow and Maria basically have a brother-sister type of relationship (similar to Silver/Blaze and Jet/Wave).

Aside from the "furry+human" couples, there's a certain lesbian pairing that totally blew my mind away. Believe it or not, Katella+Madonna is actually a thing...:blink:

Commission: Katella and Madonna (Color) by Chauvels

I'm totally speechless right now...I don't know whether to be extremely happy, or extremely puzzled by this unlikely duo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Plus, it's not like either Eggman or Thunderbolt are even presented as being good, sane people. 

3 minutes ago, Inspector Shaddy said:

Plus, it's not like either Eggman or Thunderbolt are even presented as being good, sane people.

Yes, I'm aware of that. SnivelyxRegina and ScourgexFiona are a thing too.