Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Just now, RobotnikHolmes said:

Yeah, poor guy. Perhaps he is made to become a full robot with a Roboticizer or something, considering he's on a carrier thing and not tied to it?

Also the fact that Eggman has Egg Soldiers in his Death Egg makes me think these guys are the Dark Legion that allied with Eggman, just changed with the Genesis Wave.

That's exactly what they are. The Egg Army is the new D.E.L. 

Hence why three of the old Grandmasters are now Egg Bosses.

2 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

That's exactly what they are. The Egg Army is the new D.E.L. 

Hence why three of the old Grandmasters are now Egg Bosses.

Oh, no I meant the Lien-Da and the Dark Legion, specifically that part of the Dark Egg Legion, who had earlier worked in New Megaopolis and the Death Egg before the reboot. :P

Just the fact with how the red Egg Army get orders from Eggman himself cement the fact that these two are the same fraction, just altered by the reboot.

I'm not particularly fond of the Egg Army tbh, but I've gotta admit Thunderbolt is pretty entertaining.

The flashback was fairly interesting, though. I guess Wendy being a tech enthusiast is why she has her own bots in Skypatrol. Another hint that she's the last Egg Boss?

• Thumbs Up 2

I just realised they were a little more liberal in showing more of classic Eggman this time. You can actually see his bald, goggle-less head now.

• Thumbs Up 9

The cynical or perhaps pragmatic side of me says that the reason for the Sonic 2 hidden palace zone being used was that the Sonic 2 one comes up first when you search google for "hidden palace zone". 

ohh no! he just called her T.B.!  and she was melting hahah it was very funny..

also i'm enjoying the quality of the drawings and inking! looks so nice! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, Stardust said:

Dafuk. There's a...female thingy in love with Eggman? :blink:

She's a chinchilla who knows what she wants.

• Thumbs Up 5

I take Thunderbolt's adoration for Eggman akin to an employee who likes to make her boss happy by doing her best at her job. Just because one's a girl, the other's a guy, and they get along well, doesn't mean they are in love. Platonic heterosexual relationships founded on respect for each other can exist after all.

I still wonder how Flynn will manage 11 egg bosses in 3  issues,

1 hour ago, DarkLight said:

I take Thunderbolt's adoration for Eggman akin to an employee who likes to make her boss happy by doing her best at her job. Just because one's a girl, the other's a guy, and they get along well, doesn't mean they are in love. Platonic heterosexual relationships founded on respect for each other can exist after all.

Over all I agree, but I wouldn't call this particular relation "Platonic heterosexual relationships founded on respect", more of a worshiping, obsession, possibly Stockholm Syndrome.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, DarkLight said:

She's very clearly fangirling man.

Ya know, with Wendy actually hitting on him last issue and now this.....is Eggman becoming some sort of villainous chick magnet? I-I don't know how to feel about that.

• Thumbs Up 8

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:15 PM, SilverStarN64 said:

If that were the case, he would've most likely showed up in Spark of Life...which he didn't.

However, we have Gemerl now. He's pretty much the "new" Shard. Color-scheme and personality wise.

Edit: Ya know, with Wendy actually hitting on him last issue and now this.....is Eggman becoming some sort of villainous chick magnet? I-I don't know how to feel about that.

Yes, indeed. It might also be possible that she's the last Egg Boss too. Eggman will probably recruit her after Walter gets fed up with her nonsense. Although, we do know that someone is going to betray Walter at the end of this arc, according to the cover of STH Issue 284. We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves...

21 hours ago, Inspector Shaddy said:

Screenshot_2016-04-22-12-03-09~2.png

Okay, something between "most adorable minion" and "get a room, this is a family comic", actually.

Oh, Thunderbolt you're so thirsty.

Anyway issue looks like it'll be fun. I'm kinda surprised they did a split in the art I just kinda figured ABT was taking over fully.

He's taking over fully the next two issues, so odds are either he's filling in for Yardley! or vice versa.

4 hours ago, DarkLight said:

Well, I dunno...being protective over him, happy and eager to his order, sticking pictures of her boss on the wall and even cutting and pasting herself next to him...up to there I can see her as creepy but truly loyal. But...blushing, sweating, shiny/heart/dreamy eyes, her reaction when pat on the head...that's too much to dismiss as mere "respect" or "platonic" (I know this is very inappropriate but...I'm sure she like... had stuff happening when he pet her). Maybe that's how extreme obsessive fangirl/boy react to their idol, I don't know because I never met people like that, but even if that's the case its more creepy than funny.

If they replaced T.B. with a little girl (or whatever her age is), I think many will freak out.

Well I don't even care about the character whatsoever, so what I said there was really misinformed. My bad. 

I was just dismissing the notion Thunderbolt's feelings for Eggman was ever romantic. Not like that would go over well with Sega anyway.

54 minutes ago, KoDaiko said:

But...blushing, sweating, shiny/heart/dreamy eyes, her reaction when pat on the head...that's too much to dismiss as mere "respect" or "platonic" (I know this is very inappropriate but...I'm sure she like... had stuff happening when he pet her). Maybe that's how extreme obsessive fangirl/boy react to their idol, I don't know because I never met people like that, but even if that's the case its more creepy than funny.

Well, senpai did just notice her...

• Thumbs Up 8

1 hour ago, The KKM said:

He's taking over fully the next two issues, so odds are either he's filling in for Yardley! or vice versa.

Yeah I knew that I just figured he was taking over with this one.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Let's be real here.

We would have reacted the same if Eggman-Senpai had noticed us.

Let's be honest here.

We would have been scarred for life if that were the case.

Hedgehog Style by Elesis-Knight

Just take a moment to re-evaluate your life after witnessing something like this. By that point, you don't want "Eggman-Senpai" to notice you anymore. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, SilverStarN64 said:

Although, we do know that someone is going to betray Walter at the end of this arc, according to the cover of STH Issue 284.

We do?