Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

For those still pondering on some of the decisions on the Sally redesign, this is basically what they were trying to go back to

satam_pilot.jpg

true no one had problem with that.

Lol who is that mario character over on the left.

I did like the look Sally had with black hair. I don't have a word for it though.

Edited by Dejablue

I hope Ian brings Bean the Duck back. I really want to see him again. Bean: "That was awesome! How do your glutes feel?" Sonic:"Shut up, Bean."

I must say, I really like Sally's new design. It looks much more in-line with the designs of the other characters and it's very cute to boot.

Archie seems to be getting their asses in gear when it comes to character design improvements. Bernadette's was pretty good and now Sally's new one is great.

The fanart is already coming in like an opened flood gate.

huRqr.png

Is it bad I prefer the first one to the left then what we actually got? Just add gloves and it's golden.

Oh yeah, there was also one on 4chan and we've been doodling more Sallies on Bumbleking. I was planning on starting a compilation pic of these early fanarts.

Also surprising no-one, just about every dA art of her adds boobage despite Bates' sketch showing both she's flat-chested and that the coat covers any curves she has on the chest anyway :V

check out my two new vids on this subject on my YT channel (bwrosas) to hear more on it.

and the reason for the younger look, to reach the NEWER/YOUNGER GENERATION of fans that have just gotten into the games, thus also got into the comics.

Nah we're not going to do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

That is kind of a minor issue that will fluxuate between the artists. Even before Sally's physical stature would change constantly. But judging by the look of the vest it doesn't make sense that seeing her breasts would be possible. (if she still has them)

This new Sally design is mad adorables. Massive kudos to the Archie team for making her fit much better with the other main characters.

• Thumbs Up 4

This new Sally design is mad adorables. Massive kudos to the Archie team for making her fit much better with the other main characters.

I'm pretty sure that Ben Bates designed the new Sally, and he's pretty much known for making females cute and cuddly.

I like it, since I'm not really a fan of the more sexual designs in the Sonic series in general. I really hope they do the same to Bunnie sometime, I fucking cannot stand her modern look.

Bunnie is sexualized? How she's half robot You somehow managed to circumvent Rouge somehow.

Edited by Dejablue

Also you somehow managed to circumvent Rouge somehow.

Considering how Rouge is typically depicted throughout the overall franchise, it's pretty obvious he's counting her as those designs he don't particularly care for.

Bunnie is sexualized? How she's half robot You somehow managed to circumvent Rouge somehow.

I think he means that sometimes they draw her with big boobs and human proportions. Saying that I haven't seen much of that in her recent appearances.

People are just mad because she has clothes on now.

People are just mad because it's Sally. At this point it doesn't matter what Sally does, it just pisses a lot of people off regardless...

Edited by -The Joker-

People are just mad because it's Sally. At this point it doesn't matter what Sally does, it just pisses a lot of people off regardless...

SALLY WENT TO THE BATHROOM HOW DARE SHE THINK SHE'S GOOD ENOUGH TO USE A TOILET! >_<

Wait a second.

What the hell is wrong current Bunnie?

She's not a cyborg anymore... sad.png