Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Nagus is a dick!

I seriously love how they're playing things here. Things have become so unpredictable, yet so flowing and interesting...I might want to read up on the old issues and see what I've missed overall.

I loved 233's Off-Panel. It was pretty silly, but I cracked up. John Gray's art highly contributed to that.

These are the new theories and rumors of What we as fans feel will happen with these ladies in the Sonic Comics in the upcoming year or so. Comments are Welcomed

Love how Tails can do the Spin attack like Sonic (looks at avi). I think that Ian is trying to make Tails as Sonic's equal now, or close to it as possible.

I'm more interested in seeing how robo Sally is going to cause havoc.

Overall, a good issue that will most likely going to roll over something serious this year and well onto 2013 when issue #250 appears.

I have to say, I much preferred Butler's art when he was doing it his way (Shadow saga 146-149 springs to mind). These days he's blatantly trying to mash his style with that of Yardley and it comes off very, very strange. I don't like it. Sorry Butler, but your old stuff was better.

Spotted Super Special magazine #2 at the store, paged through it. Really cool that they have the entire Sonic Adventure arc in one issue, as so-so as it may be. They also included an article on the game and the story behind it. Nothing groundbreaking, but its nice to see the SEGA games being talked about in an Archie publication. They also review Generations.

I didn't pick the mag up, but will eventually. It's a good buy for game fans and the next issue looks equally good with the Sonic CD + Sonic 4 Episode 2 stories.

Why does Geoffrey have stubble when his muzzle is furry anyway?

Real men have beards on their beards.

• Thumbs Up 4

Pretty sure Geoffery is several years older than the entire Freedom Fighter team. Early 20's, if I recall correctly.

Why does Geoffrey have stubble when his muzzle is furry anyway?

King Max does have a mustace, as well as a few other male charcters do have actual human-esque facial hair. It's gotta start somehow. tongue.png

Also, lol at Marcello's comment.

When did this appear in the comics? Its funny how it portrays the internet now a days.

Issue 97, I think. You can tell from Sonic's "Sneak" outfit.

Pretty sure Geoffery is several years older than the entire Freedom Fighter team. Early 20's, if I recall correctly.

You know, I don't think that Geoffrey's age compared to the Freedom Fighters is something I really looked at. He's probably anywhere between 22-25. Besides old information from old Sonic-Grams, do we have anything concret on the FF's ages as well?

IIRC from those old Sonic-Grams, I'm pretty sure it said that Antoine was always the oldest of the original Freedom Fighters by a slight margin as well (Being 18 when the comic started, I think). Bunnie was also retconed to be a little older too, saying that she was 14 at first, with Sally a year younger that Sonic, Rotor being the same age as him, and Tails and Amy at 10.

With the canonical 3-year time span, and Sonic's trip to space into acount: Both Sonic and Sally are 17, Antoine is 21, Tails and Amy are 12, Rotor is 18, and Bunnie being either 19 or 20.

Is it just me, or was Geoff's crush on Sally in the earlier days now seems a little creepier in hindsight?

Wait, Rotor is 18? Hes allways looked older to me esp. now since hes been wearing glasses and having back problems (but thats due to an injury so i can revoke that).

He's a Walrus dude, it's kinda hard to draw him looking young in the first.

I never really understand the age junk and excuses in the comics cause it's kinda hard to tell for the most part, but I do like that Tails is older here than the usual 8, kinda fits better for some reason.

He's a Walrus dude, it's kinda hard to draw him looking young in the first.

They did a pretty good job in Genesis...

Just got SU #37 in the mail, and HOLY CRAP, is Aquaslash gonna LOVE something that's revealed in this issue. :D I'll be accepting PM requests as per usual. :)

Metal Knuckles incoming.

No, I haven't seen the issue, I just know Aquaslash.

Edit: Muu.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 3

*Clears throat*

Mayyyyyyybe...

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, its definitely Metal Knuckles.<br><br>Way to spoil it man, we all know Aquaslash pretty much has a fetish for Metal Knuckles.

Edited by Shadic Claus

I wouldn't even have thought of Metal Knuckles, hadn't VEDJ mentioned him.

Edited by MarcelloF