Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

He also narrated in Ratatoing, one of those horrid Pixar spin-offs.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. He also starred in many Pixar rip offs such as these which you can find on this YouTube Channel:TheWorstMoviesEver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmzswU9YnQc&feature=related

Now with 100% more racist stereotypes!

This one is great for Eggman fan dubs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGl0Vx3oUdQ

Taking into account that it is Mike Pollock playing Dr. Crumb- the same VA who did Dr. Eggman; if you block out the bad CGI character and imagine Eggman in place instead, most of the lines sputtered are pretty redundant and hilariously ironic.

"You can't trust machines...they're completely unreliable."

OHOHOHO.

Edited by Kintobor

- I didn't realize who this was until recently. I listened to it again and you can kinda hear Amy under all that lust. But that's creepy. Very very creepy. Edited by Dejablue

I feel like it's this, too. I know Mike Pollock really liked voicing Eggman, so maybe he decided to audition with SEGA when they were looking for the new VAs. Or maybe he just asked if he could stay. I'm not really sure how all that works... it would be great to ask him about it.

Good thing he's staying, too. He was the best 4Kids guy in my opinion.

EDIT: mleh... typos.

Hmm... I thought it may have had something to do with the fact that Deem Bristow was the only one of the original cast that passed away, so they needed a new VA. I guess that wouldn't make much sense now though. I hope Sega explains it all eventually in any case.

And where is the fluffy kitten article on how Sonic Stadium handled the leaks? XD

This is the second time I've seen you ask this. There's no reason to keep bringing up the kitten, especially when there is no article.

wtf is fluffy kittens. I mean ....just..is there an organization called the fluffy kittens??

T S S Z what website Tristan Oliver owns it's just blocked out the word TS SZ word on the forum like this I put T S S Z when not together it works but when together as one below after I post this it will come up cute fluffy kittens

cute fluffy kittens

Edited by Crash

So if Chris is Sonic, how about Leon as Knuckles? ;)

Nah, Hunk or Krauser should be Knuckles. Wesker or Leon as Shadow. Ashely or Claire as Amy (Makes Sonamy disturbing since Chris and Claire are bro and sis). Ada Wong as Rouge. Carlos as Silver, and Jill as Blaze.

Great so Amy will sound like Sandy from Spongebob if she gets Ashley's VA. XD Heeeeeeeyyyylp Saaaaawnik Heeeeeyyyyylp!

Here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to try and respect these new voice actors, particularly Smith because Sonic is my favorite character, and get used to the new voices however they turn out. This is what I did with Jason, and he came to be my favorite Sonic voice actor ever. In fact, I never loathed his take on Sonic at all... I liked it. He was Sonic.

So despite how this upsets me, I'm going to give this new guy a chance... because in five more years, for all we know, we might all finally decide we like HIM the best, and it'll be too late to get him back because fans wouldn't stop bitching about the voice actors.

See what I did there? I know the fanbase is being somewhat remarkable with this announcement... civilized, even, for a change. And I think that's fucking AWESOMESAUCE. But... it also seems like a lot of people waited until now to say they kind of liked Griffith after all.

Human nature, I guess, to wait until it's too late.

Here's to success for whatever Jason Griffith does in the future, and good luck to Roger Craig Smith taking on the role of Sonic. I mean both of those sentiments sincerely.

• Thumbs Up 1

wtf is fluffy kittens. I mean ....just..is there an organization called the fluffy kittens??

It's a filter for a certain Sonic news network that shall not be named!

(Overly dramatic.)

It's a filter for a certain Sonic news network that shall not be named!

(Overly dramatic.)

In that case I'll ask about it no more.

So, uh...you think they're going to reveal the next few recasts this week, or are we gonna have to wait till Colors and Free Riders come out?

I'd imagine it'll be revealed along with some new info about the story, providing the character in question is relevant.

We'll know soon, I think. I hope so, anyway, I'm quite interested in seeing the new writer's dialogue in action.

So, uh...you think they're going to reveal the next few recasts this week, or are we gonna have to wait till Colors and Free Riders come out?

Nope. They did say we'll have to until we actually see those game for anything to happen.

Check out the convos! Time to relax after all that snoopingas.

• Thumbs Up 4

*cough cough*

RCS.jpg

Show him the vid, hopefully that'll remind him if it is him or not.

Weird that he wouldn't know though, unless he's hiding the fact? O_o

You should've asked if he's Consoles or not. It's obvious that that's an announcer >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

He can't tell if it's his performance or not? That's a little weird. I mean, I think I could recognize myself acting, but hey, what do I know.