Awoo.

Mario Kart 7

Detective Shadzter

Honey Queen is better than Metal Mario at least.

Crappy character is better than texture hack. Yup.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

I noticed that Rainbow Road seems to have floaty physics similar to underwater segments, also Waluigi Pinball seems to have a new water segment added in

Game looks fun as hell, but I can't wait to see what they do with the Wii U version. I'm really sick of the horrible character models. Do they use such bad models to make the game run smoother or something?

Game looks fun as hell, but I can't wait to see what they do with the Wii U version. I'm really sick of the horrible character models. Do they use such bad models to make the game run smoother or something?

• Thumbs Up 1

It really doesn't matter. It would just be nice for the character models to look at least as good as the other Mario spin off games. The Mario Kart character models look worse then something like Mario Tennis, or even Mario Party.

Not a big deal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I'm wondering if Waluigi will be even in this game. I wonder if this means he'll be a boss if they decide to do missions again?

Also Daisy's a boat captain. Toot Toot.

There are more than the ones that have been announced, according to OMN. I'm sure the mainstays like Waluigi and Bowser Jr. will return. Hell, you don't even have Wario as a default racer, apparently.

Mario Kart 7 Battle mode trailer

YES!!!!!! Everyone has different color balloons and there is no count down in sight, which means the awful forced team battle of Mario Kart Wii are gone! Battle mode is good again! biggrin.png

Leaf Cup

Star Cup

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdo-xVKHCSI (Just add get rid of the space between http:// and www. Had to do this because it said I added to many media files)

Also everyone who's getting this game needs to start trading friend codes with me. I need people to play it with.

Edited by speedfreak

Damn you nintendo and your wii sports resort plugs, that makes two Wuhu Loops (though it isn't that bad as long as the second one puts a larger emphasis on the mountainous areas of the island) Luckily, that has to be the last one (we already know the last 4 new levels, Jungle Japes, Sherbet Observatory, Bowser's Castle, and Rainbow Road (the first two I made up the names, but Im sure you get what Im talking about)

Though I am getting a tad worried on the matter of more characters due to the lack of news on them

Mario Kart 7 Battle mode trailer

YES!!!!!! Everyone has different color balloons and there is no count down in sight, which means the awful forced team battle of Mario Kart Wii are gone! Battle mode is good again! biggrin.png

Leaf Cup

Star Cup

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdo-xVKHCSI (Just add get rid of the space between http:// and www. Had to do this because it said I added to many media files)

Also everyone who's getting this game needs to start trading friend codes with me. I need people to play it with.

I saw the latest trailers and it looks fun so far. I plan to get this game (along with Super Mario 3D Land and a few others) on the holidays, but we'll see.

No more characters beyond the ones revealed? The other "surprises" that NP mentioned were returning characters that we already knew about thanks to several trailers? That friggin' SUCKS!

I don't really care about Waluigi but, that's sad for the people that do. Always was going to rock the King of Koopas and the King of the Jungle anyway.

Oh for fuck's sake. Why have they insisted on reusing the horrible battle system from MK Wii?

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Oh fuck, Blue Blood is right. I was so happy to see teams gone that I didn't even notice it was going by points instead of elimination. :( God damn it Nintendo just give us the same fucking battle mode rules from the original MK - MKDS. Having a time limit while everyone just drives around spamming items is shit and it takes all the fun out of battle mode. Having to plan your moves and be careful was a key part of the tense fun of battle mode and it's completely lost when you or your rivals just keep respawning until time runs out. They better have an option for classic rules or just like MKWii this mode will be worthless trash to me. >:(

Everyone bitched about the shitty changes to the battle mode of MKWii. Why the hell aren't they going back to what everyone loved? God Nintendo are morons sometimes.

The thing I especially don't understand is why they would replace the system. Surely it could just optional instead.

> Settings

>> Time Limit: On/Off

>> Teams: On/Off

>> Lose All Ballons: Restart/Dead

Edited by Blue Blood

It would be so simple to add the option and it literally makes the differance from me either getting countless hours of enjoyment out of battle mode or ignoring it almost completely. :/

After MKWii released I still played MKDD, MKDS, and even MK64 more often simply for battle mode.