Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnLgZsNlVy4

Like the continuity with Mystery Dungeon episode with the Ancient Sleeping Magi of Life Giving, voiced by Dana Snyder nonetheless and Finn's new short hair because of Davey ep. Many neat moments as the Sassage Flare, BMO's

Kiss My Cock Cook apron, the living hat turning things into "poop", "BMO hit you on the butt....hehehe.", Magi's parental problems and the close ups on his face, Proportional strength of a hat, "Pal-jamas" and basically everything that happened at the Candy Kingdom esp. "OK, let's skin an evil bear."

Also, can't wait for next week for more Land of Aaa/Ice King fanfiction goodness!

Edited by AdventChild

Chris using Emotion Lord powers, the return of Impossibear, "Oooh, look at the size of your brood pouch!", "No, Cereal Master! Your daddy wasn't right!" and "Somebody get God a Mojito!"

• 2 weeks later...

Well apparently this happened. Adventure Time on the cover of MAD Magazine:

http://www.madmagazine.com/tags/adventure-time

MADMagazineAdventureTimemtvgeek-792x1024

Nicely done as well as being show accurate.

With this, I wonder if a MLPFiM cover/issue talking (smack) about bronies and whatnot will happen sometime in the near future (unless it did already and I'm not aware of it).

Edited by AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJkYQiuyjzY

Marceline is a great story teller and Marshall Lee makes a great gender-bended character! Like most stuff in this episode from Ice King's beginning fanfic storytelling and rapid eyebrow movement to LSPrince's voice being the same (kinda expected that one) to Marshall Lee rockin' and rappin' it out.

Also, HOLY CRAP! CAKE'S @$$!

Though this episode could have been place better before Mystery Dungeon since the ending of that one have some continuity to this, but CN seems to be the blame for episode placement. I got a bit surprised about a Rule 63 Dr. Princess and probably just speculation on my part and just me but seems to indicate that she might play an important part later in the series (maybe she's Betty? Eh, I know that Pen confirmed about Betty's condition at a con as dead long ago, but dunno).

Edited by AdventChild

Fantastic episode... have to say I preferred it to Fionna and Cake but I kinda get that it's supposed to be a better episode!

Ice King's

Full Life Consequences-esque beginning was hilarious, mind... It's also rather nice to see that although in I Remember You it was pretty clear Marceline had been running away from Ice King, now she's seen some of Simon's old diary, she seems to be keeping an eye on him, and I guess in some way trying to help him. D'awww.

Marshall Lee was freakin' great. I love how rude he was to Prince Gumball, really relfects on how Marcy sees PB...

Lumpy Space Prince having exactly the same voice as LSP made me laugh... I mean what the lump?! XD

Catbug is the most ADORABLE thing ever!

IT'S ALWAYS WANKERSHIM!!

Surprisingly a ton of foreshadowing with the help of Future Chris, and an epic plot to boot with some Pair O Sox of course!

Also, @ 3:53 if you pause carefully, it's Adventure Time's Ooo Earth!

Edited by AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsD7mwKSI0o

Dungeon Crawling 101 with Finn and FP going ballistic on those monsters! Yes please!

"Do the splits!", "Aw cram it to the butter nuts! It's locked!", FP destroying evil stuff than destroying stuff for evil for good character development, awesome giant chainsaw skeleton monster and both of them getting their 'BOOTY' at the end was funny.

Edited by AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3l3o3hqBE8

Pretty neat episode and definitely surreal. Good moments: PB laughing at mermaid's suicidal tendencies with beaching, Xergiok's empty eye sockets, Xergiok breast feeding the Moomin-like baby birds along with Finn and Jake's reaction to it, Jake's ex for being cool to read braille, trippy song when eyesight is gained back, another suicide attempt by Xergiok when going into the reservoir, and mermaid cleavage.

Can't wait for the 25th though for more of the FEELS with Simon and Marcy. Prepare the tissue boxes people:

wh0KAuV.gif

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

Again, Catbug is the most adorable thing ever!

Also, a MLPFiM reference around 1:04 and an awesome monologue by a paralyzed horse.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going through Season 2 right now, and... I think Season 1 is better. Also, S2 is weeeeeird.

EDIT: Turns out, what I thought was Season 2 was Season 3.

Edited by thapoint09 (temp)

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a week people! Break out the tissue boxes and be prepared for the FEELS!

*Sniff sniff sad.png

Wow, very good episode and now we know why Ice King is after PB because of how a sentient wad of gum gave him chicken soup to help Marceline with her sickness. Also, motorcycle crash, "Vandalism is wrong" after throwing a a desk chair through the window, and mutated monsters/humans that look suspiciously like candy people and calling Marcy Gunter.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well played, Adventure Time, well played! Also, something more than Simon and Marcy! No way!

...Wait. Isn't next Monday April Fools? Are they going to troll us or something? Crap, the anticipation is killing me now. 

Kinda neat that they mentioned Regular Show.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/adventure-time-season-5-episode-15-a-glitch-is-a-glitch

My reaction to this episode: O_O

Seriously, this tops King Worm in weirdness and WTF-ery more than ever! And I loved it! So many great and bizarre moments to even count! Though it did get disturbing at times esp. with the girl eating her hair and the PB and Jake hand kissing scene. Also, liked the faces that Finn made with the emoticons and stuff, Spore reference with Spider/Snake, and etc.

Fun fact: This episode was written, directed, and animated by DAVID F*%KING O'REILLY! Who you might ask? Read more about him here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_O'Reilly_(artist)

He did these award-winning/nominated animated shorts among others:

Edited by AdventChild

Preview for the next episode! Finn goes into Narnia a pillow land after traveling through a pillow fort during a knife storm.

Looks like there is a new character introduced around the 0:06 mark named CMO, who could be BMO's brother and sister. Also, I'm hearing rumors about Finn and Flame Princess breaking up in this one! That is one major Drama Bomb if it is true (well, maybe it'll be only temporary)!

Edited by AdventChild

Really loved the glitch episode

if only for it's blocky computer (generated) art shift alone, which was overflowing in the mindscrew department. Also Jake wanting to punch Ice King's jimmies. There's no need to be upset, Jake!

laugh.png 

I've been reading the Adventure Time comics for a while and I'm wondering if anyone else has. They're great! All of the charm from the tv series and the artwork is nice and consistent. I especially enjoy reading the single comic stories at the end because there's always a new comic book artist showcasing some of their artistic talent.

Kinda glad that rumor about Finn and FP breaking up was false. It would seem rather sudden since they've only had like 3 episodes developing thier relationship and have the actual breakup be off-screen.

But yeah, great episode overall. Reminded me a lot of Narnia with Finn saving the world, having a new life whilst forgetting his old one and have him return with little to no time since he left.

Edited by DarkLight

Ok, that was kinda... weird...

I thought it was pretty funny that Pillow!Finn had the same replacement arm as Farmworld Finn, but fluffier... :3 Also, Jake's face when BMO reminded him of his kids! Awwwwwwwwwww! D;

I just started watching this show last month, and I'm hooked.

My favorite Adventure Time character is Marceline.

adventure_time_marceline_by_carumbell-d5

It's still a great show, but I kinda lost interest in it, mostly because of how dramatic some of the episodes get at times.  I can kinda see why some would enjoy it, (A series growing up with the audience kind of thing) but for me, it's not the reason why I got into the series and it's just kinda jarring with the show's cartoony style, IMO.