Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

1. Sarah Bryant of Virtua Fighter.

2. No dupes, you get all the characters in one box.

3. About 2 inches (5 cm.) each.

got a photo of her? or the whole set? i've seen stock images but won't hurt to see a photo!

So, Wave turned up today...

7f2a686c.jpg

...meaning that, as one of the probably five people worldwide who actually really likes the Babylon Rogues, I finally have all three of them! Woo! laugh.png

7de16053.jpg

A few things of interest include....

KGrHqNHJsE-gEWhe17BPuHWeQqQ60_57.jpg

Tails is soooo cute in this.

KGrHqFHJCcE-ffTjhSNBPSBVm3nw60_57.jpg

Struck a deal with the person selling this on Ebay, who happens to live close by. Going to pick up this bad boy tomorrow!

Also found the Sonic 10th anniversary ring being sold online a couple months ago.... got a reasonable deal on that as well.

That's really about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Struck a deal with the person selling this on Ebay, who happens to live close by. Going to pick up this bad boy tomorrow!

Also found the Sonic 10th anniversary ring being sold online a couple months ago.... got a reasonable deal on that as well.

That's really about it.

You live in Florida too? You should let me stop by and play until I am broke!

When you get the one armed bandit, check to see what the makers mark is... it'll either be on the bottom or inside the machine (unscrew the back).

got a photo of her? or the whole set? i've seen stock images but won't hurt to see a photo!

Link 1 Link 2

There ya go, I resized them to look like their actual size.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's really about it.

Awesome stuff,i really love the hat.does it say which year it was made?

@techibr: Hey, maybe I can put the Hard Rock out of business, lol.

@Hogfather: Who made the machine? I know they still have a website up that features the machine... can't remember who it is offhand though.

@spaceman022: The tag says 1994. A pretty good year I must say.

• Thumbs Up 1

While not as glamorous as the Sonic Live my girlfriend got me these two things:

2012-06-08_19-24-12_848.jpg

@techibr: Hey, maybe I can put the Hard Rock out of business, lol.

Well, I don't know if you ever went to Gameroom, formerly Gameworks but they have Sonic Air Hockey and Basketball machines.But I wanna try your slots, at least once.

Well, these just turned up this morning from SonicMerchandise;

3810aaa7.jpg

Also just popped to Sainsbury's and fed £5 into the head dangler gacha machine, and got this lot;

d4ed564e.jpg

Now all I need is Metal Sonic, although I want a double of Sonic to put on my bag. I have two spare Knuckles, a spare Tails and a spare Super Sonic. Might start a trading topic later, dunno. D:

You know I can believe I forgot this, but I got Takashi Iizuka autograph (And yes I forgot to take something with me and since I was in school this sketch was the only thing I had for him to sign for) and a Video Games LIve! trading card.

ResizedImage_1339282101561.jpg

Well, I don't know if you ever went to Gameroom, formerly Gameworks but they have Sonic Air Hockey and Basketball machines.But I wanna try your slots, at least once.

Haha~ if I can get it out of my car and get tokens for it since quarters don't work. Maybe I can have a Sonic Slot Machine Party. laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a copy of Sonic X series 6 for about £30, just need series 4 and 5 and I've got the complete collction of every sonic carton on DVD.

Shame the sonic X boxsets have shot up in price in recent years, rare to see them go for under £100 anymore :(

sonic-x-so-long-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Things like this wouldn't happen if Disney just pulled their shit together and GIVE US MORE THAN EIGHT EPISODES ON DVD.

*Ahem* Sorry, it's still a sore spot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a copy of Sonic X series 6 for about £30, just need series 4 and 5 and I've got the complete collction of every sonic carton on DVD.

Shame the sonic X boxsets have shot up in price in recent years, rare to see them go for under £100 anymore sad.png

sonic-x-so-long-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Was about to state that you were a lucky American then I saw, like me, your from Scotland O.o

Does that work on a region 2 DVD player or is it region free at all? I thought we only got like 3 or 4 Sonic X DVD's that only had 2 episodes each?

Does that work on a region 2 DVD player or is it region free at all? I thought we only got like 3 or 4 Sonic X DVD's that only had 2 episodes each?

1. Like most American DVDs, it's region 1 only, so it's supposed to only work on American DVD players. Certain DVD players come with a code that can unlock it to become region-free, though.

2. Yep, four volumes, with the first eight episodes spread over all of them. Pathetic.

Edit: If you're curious, Japanese DVDs are region 2 as well, so a British DVD player wouldn't need unlocking to play them.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Was about to state that you were a lucky American then I saw, like me, your from Scotland O.o

No it's a region 1 dvd. It's pretty easy to play it though. If you google your DVd players model number you'll find out how to hack them and make them region free. It's usually as simple as entering a code on your remote that enters the factory settings :)

and yeah, the dvds we got were useless. America got the whole series as boxsets but they're out of print now :( hence the high prices

It's annoying that my current DVD player is one of the minority that can't be made region-free without physical modchipping. My old one (which I have in the attic now) was easy to region hack.

I have the first ten volumes of the Japanese DVDs, the Project Shadow US DVD and the four pitiful volumes we got over here. D:

actually, talking about the volumes, I have seen brand new box sets of the sonic x episodes that have came out in france, they are region 2 - europe, so im dying to know... does it have an english language setting? or maybe this is probably a sign of them coming to the UK finally aswell... :D good news for french fans though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Now that I'm at home, the light in this room is even shittier than at my flatroom. :/

Anyway, look what WHSmith finally got in;

FHT16.jpg

It's that triple-filled pencil case with the odd Knuckles render on! Unfortunately you have to remove the tag to open it up.

x0sEo.jpg

Layer 1

qTqFJ.jpg

Layer 2

EJEF9.jpg

Layer 3

Lu3xw.jpg

Back

Yay.

• Thumbs Up 1