Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

That Tails key chain is adorable.

Funny story...

So I'm perusing through my local Gamestop for some cheap PSP games when the guy working there tells me they have some Sonic figures they can't sell. Maybe it was the Sonic hoodie I was wearing or that it would be easier for me to take it than for them to carry it out to the dumpster, but I walked away with $30-$40 dollars worth of merchandise.

WP_000116.jpg

Edited by Big Ran Over By A Reindeer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Can't sell?!?!?

Wtf is wrong with people! Hahaha. Can't believe you got those free while I'm paying eBay people good money for the same stuff! lol

Are there any 20th anniversary statues left? I'd like to try and win one. tongue.png

who knows follow Sega and Sonic on Facebook that is where they tell people where they are going to give out the contest. I think so far they have given out 8

who knows follow Sega and Sonic on Facebook that is where they tell people where they are going to give out the contest. I think so far they have given out 8

he's on about the 20th Premium figure that was available in the grabby machines at Joypolis, not the F4F ones haha

scratch that i read the post wrong.

Edited by Freckles

Got a couple of T-shirts and my Girlfriend's mm got me a kindle cover with a sonic render from heroes on it.

Definitly a bootleg but still quite cool to have :P

Sonic Generations OST: Blue Blur added to collection

Edit: I've seen people talk about these tracks being the same as the RIP, They are not. Stickers are not individual, it's the whole thing as a square, Dark Chao trophy code is behind the sticker. The cover is not the Collector's Edition art, the booklet is. Nice details on the discs are, as shown here, Disc 1 has one star, Disc 2 has two stars and Disc 3... you get it, with the switching around of colours.

4t92wy.jpg

Edited by Kaleidoscorch
  • Thumbs Up 1

1/9/2012 haul:

HNI_0080-2.jpg

1600 MS Points Card (BestBuy.com) (Used it to aquire Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, the Knives Chau DLC for said game, the Metal Sonic and Death Egg Zone DLC for SaSASR, and a Generations shirt for my avatar.)

HNI_0094.jpg

Gameworks Sonic the Hedgehog Football (Goodwill)

HNI_0013-2.jpg

Sega Superstars Tennis (Wii) (TJ Maxx) (I already had it for 360, but it was TEN FREAKIN' DOLLARS! I couldn't pass it up.)

HNI_0022-1.jpg

Sonic through Time - 5 inch 1991 Sonic Figure (Lighter Blue Version) (Target) (Only six bucks on clearance! :D)

Edited by chaoscontrol14

p1040347z.jpg

Ooooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhh!

My friend in Japan ordered this for me and they received it today - should have this and the rest of the set with me too!

Looks to be as good a quality as the 10th anniversary cube which is awesome.

T

• Thumbs Up 2

Some pins I'd been after for a while turned up in the post yesterday. Had to sit and rearrange most of my collection yesterday (and stabbed myself many, many times in the process... yay) just to find somewhere to put them, so there was no way I was taking them off again for photos. New ones are the 10th anniversary (which I got for a VERY reasonable price!), Tectoy, and Sonic with a football.

pincollection-2.png

I also got some STC stickers I've needed for years. Last time a complete sheet popped up, someone *cough* Hogfather tongue.png outbid me, so it was awesome to finally get them. Need to double-check my list, but I think I've got all the actual Sonic-related gifts now, so all I'm missing is random little things like vampire teeth and the likes that they gave out with the reprints.

stc-stickers.png

Oh and this adorable little guy turned up the other week:

130120122574.png

A few months ago I scored an Sa2 Sonic plush for only $70 and I just got a little chao plush to accompany him. They're really cute next to each other.

img01052n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

A few months ago I scored an Sa2 Sonic plush for only $70 and I just got a little chao plush to accompany him. They're really cute next to each other.

img01052n.jpg

I've been waiting for someone to sell a Soap shoes Sonic plush like this for a price like that. Awesome buy there! I've only seen them over $200

Picked these up today in Manchester smile.png

FZ0u8.jpg

AGz59.jpg

Cool.

Was considering getting the Death Note thing as I'm a big fan, but after looking through it, it kinda felt to me like a cheap way of them to make money. I mean they just keep re-releasing the same thing over and over, seems like a cash grab.

I wouldn't mind if they actually made some new stuff, like I'm sure they could continue with a series following some of the other characters or events after Death Note, or even before, but just re-releasing stuff all packaged differently annoys me. I bought both the extra content DVDs they released recently-ish for the anime series only to find out they're just recaps (and poorly done ones too) of the anime series dry.png

p1040347z.jpg

Ooooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhh!

My friend in Japan ordered this for me and they received it today - should have this and the rest of the set with me too!

Looks to be as good a quality as the 10th anniversary cube which is awesome.

T

mellow.png

Awwww! I'm in Japan and even I couldn't get my hands on that! My friend told me it pretty much instantly sold out the moment it was available!!

I'm incredibly jealous, but my jealousy is somewhat subdued by what I managed to pick up during my holiday!!!!

131.jpg

From left to right:

-Virtual Fighter Megamix game guide (you know that random game kinda like SEGA's version of smash bros that features, amonst many other weird things, fighting characters such as......a car?) but most importantly Bean and Bark (for some reason?)

-Sonic and the secret ring game guide.

-Sonic advance game guide.

-Sonic 3 game guide.

-Two Sonic 3 VHS guides.

-Two Sonic 2 VHS guides.

-Sonic the Fighters OST.

-History of Sonic music soundtrack.

-History of the first stage White edition soundtrack.

-Sonic Team Powerplay CD

-A Sonic adventure remix CD

And those two up the back are Run & Guns album called "Face" (they did the song み。ら。い which was the theme for the Japanese Sonic X show, and is on this album) and the other CD is a special edition of Dreams come true (the band which helped compose the music to Sonic 1 & 2) and on that CD there is the remix song of "Sweet Sweet Sweet" featuring (sigh dry.png ) Akon.

I also managed to complete my set of Sonic keychains by getting Sonic, and you might note I managed to get another three spare Sonic pocket watches!! Which means once I figure out who PM'd me first I'll go about working out a price and see if those people still want them!

Oh what's that other thing on the right I hear you ask? Well lets take a closer look!

132.jpg

HOLY F@#$ING !!!!

I was astonished when I spotted this little gem in a store! I almost missed it too, it was only on my second sweep of the store (after seeing some of the other awesome Sonic stuff I wanted to buy) that I noticed it!

One of those puzzle can/money box things! But the SEGA SONIC arcade one!

This is by far one of the coolest things I have come across! Probably one of the only few official merch made of SEGASONIC arcade AND Ray and Mighty!! If there was official Nack the Weasel merch I think only that would top this in coolness!

133.jpg

134.jpg

Did I mention how much I love Japan!!!!biggrin.png

Oh I spotted this sign and paper carry bags in a store called "Who's Who" too. I checked and they didn't have anything Sonic related or seem to be at all licenced by SEGA at all...

Can they do that?

004-4.jpg

-132.jpg

Owww thats nice, I got one of those the other day as well, really cool little item, not sure how much merch there is with Mighty on it (let alone Ray!) but it can't be a lot.

Can they do that?

Not even Godzilla can stop Japan! This is nothing!

Owww thats nice, I got one of those the other day as well, really cool little item, not sure how much merch there is with Mighty on it (let alone Ray!) but it can't be a lot.

Yeah! It's a really great little thing!

They just need to port SEGA Sonic arcade to a new compilation game so I can actually play it and then get to appreciate this can more!

Not even Godzilla can stop Japan! This is nothing!

My Sonic merch collection is turning into a Godzilla! unsure.png Not sure how I'm gonna transport it all! They gotta stop making such awesome Sonic things!

Great haul Master Board! Those Arcade cans seem to be turning up a lot at the moment - I saw Hogfather got one the other day too!

I stole mine from Nemain - I know there are more cans like that, but I don't think there are any more that are SEGASonic related.

Great price on your Fighters OST too!

T

Great haul Master Board! Those Arcade cans seem to be turning up a lot at the moment - I saw Hogfather got one the other day too!

I stole mine from Nemain - I know there are more cans like that, but I don't think there are any more that are SEGASonic related.

Great price on your Fighters OST too!

T

Oh really. I guess they're not as rare as I thought they were, but they're still pretty damn cool!

The Fighters OST is actually my second copy....I bought one a few months ago, but I can't remember how much I paid. Pretty sure it was more than that though.

I think I'm kinda becoming a music buff! If Hogfather is our resident pin collector guy I wanna be the soundtrack guy!! laugh.png

I haven't been able to post monthly collection updates (laziness and business) So,here is a video all encompasing my collection and updates.

If you have 6 minutes (be honest, I know you do) then you can waste use it watching a low quality nicely made video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPDRs947GCA&feature=youtu.be

If you prefer higher quality entertainment then you can do what i did, and gaze into T-bird's signature for hours on end.

P.S. My camera makes my voice sound higher then it is. (Not really)

Edit: The video doesn't work for some reason I'll post a new link once I get it running.

Edited by dirupti

If you have 6 minutes (be honest, I know you do) then you can waste use it watching a low quality nicely made video.

I wanna watch it but it says the video is not available. Can I have a link to your channel and I'll try there.

I wanna watch it but it says the video is not available. Can I have a link to your channel and I'll try there.

Sorry, apparently Youtube removed it for reasons unbenounced to me. I'll try reuploading it, and I'll post a link in this thread when it's up.

Edited by dirupti

I think I'm kinda becoming a music buff! If Hogfather is our resident pin collector guy I wanna be the soundtrack guy!! laugh.png

Haha, I think my CD collection has topped 80 CDs + vinyl. Is Hogfather to be referred from here on as "Pin King"?

T

Haha, I think my CD collection has topped 80 CDs + vinyl. Is Hogfather to be referred from here on as "Pin King"?

Do I get a say in this?