Awoo.

MT | Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie - General Discussion

Indigo Rush

35 minutes ago, Redemption said:

3 More films are in development Daniel Richtman says! Another say they are Sonic And Dr.Robotnik Spinoff's

3 More Sonic The Hedgehog Movies Reportedly In ...

Unfortunately,  WeGotThisCovered literally just make stories up for clicks. Maybe 1 in 100 times the guess something correctly but it really is a nonsense site, I'm sorry to say.

I'm sure the studio are anticipating doing a bunch more of these movies though.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 2

41 minutes ago, Dr Ryan said:

Unfortunately,  WeGotThisCovered literally just make stories up for clicks. Maybe 1 in 100 times the guess something correctly but it really is a nonsense site, I'm sorry to say.

I'm sure the studio are anticipating doing a bunch more of these movies though.

Yeah.  I don't usually trust what WeGotThisCovered tends to say, especially since they rarely have evidence to back up their statements.  Why they are constantly reporting stuff on the Sonic Movie, i have no idea.

• Thumbs Up 2

I bet that they are using Hawaii as a stand-in for Sonic's world to save money on CGI. Hawaii is probably cheap for movies to filmed there.

You know if Angel Island is in the movie, I could see it look like this.

EssrV6nWMAI-d4L?format=jpg&name=large

Since, the Sonic movie sequel is filming in Hawaii, I could see Sonic and his friends go to Honolulu. This would be a nice reference to Emerald Coast, although the real one is in actually Florida.:

waikiki-beach_1920x720.jpg?ver=2018-09-07-111100-177

I could see them filming scenes in the real world and in Sonic's world there.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I bet that they are using Hawaii as a stand-in for Sonic's world to save money on CGI. Hawaii is probably cheap for movies to filmed there.

You know if Angel Island is in the movie, I could see it look like this.

EssrV6nWMAI-d4L?format=jpg&name=large

Since, the Sonic movie sequel is filming in Hawaii, I could see Sonic and his friends go to Honolulu. This would be a nice reference to Emerald Coast, although the real one is in actually Florida.:

waikiki-beach_1920x720.jpg?ver=2018-09-07-111100-177

I could see them filming scenes in the real world and in Sonic's world there.

I'm assuming this is the case too.  Or maybe they are going to the Emerald Coast as a call out to the Sonic Adventure games.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ya Hawaii definitely implies Angel Island or at least more scenes on South Island. Then they’d only have to use cgi for stuff like loops and in-game objects.

It’s possible it’s just a vacation scene. Something like Sonic being homesick so they visit Hawaii. Either way I think they’ll show more of his world. No pun intended.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Ya Hawaii definitely implies Angel Island or at least more scenes on South Island. Then they’d only have to use cgi for stuff like loops and in-game objects.

It’s possible it’s just a vacation scene. Something like Sonic being homesick so they visit Hawaii. Either way I think they’ll show more of his world. No pun intended.

I have a feeling that we will be seeing more of Sonic's world in the sequel too, now that they got a bigger budget than they did for the first film.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I have a feeling that we will be seeing more of Sonic's world in the sequel too, now that they got a bigger budget than they did for the first film.

Ya I think there will be at least 2 game locations. More South Island and the rest of Mushroom Hill or whatever it leads to. I hope they include a special stage of some kind. The sphere zone on the map or one inspired by the other types.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Safe Worlds Map | Sonic The Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Wiki | FandomIs that the Master Emerald in the corner

Although, the sequel's plot is likely going to be inspired by Sonic 2. I also can see the plot kinda inspired by Sonic Adventure. Since, they are going to be filming in Hawaii soon, I can see Sonic transformed into Super Sonic and fight Perfect Chaos in Downtown Honolulu.

Also, I guess Jeff Fowler tease that there will be filming in Hawaii, according to his Instagram post which says Island time.:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5JkEiHZbp/

• Thumbs Up 1

On 26.1.2021 at 8:40 PM, CaptainRobo said:

According to Tika Sumpter, the Sonic movie sequel will be filming in Hawaii.:

Hawaii? Interessting. Maybe Angel Island, Emerald Hill or Emerald Coast.

7 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Although, the sequel's plot is likely going to be inspired by Sonic 2. I also can see the plot kinda inspired by Sonic Adventure. Since, they are going to be filming in Hawaii soon, I can see Sonic transformed into Super Sonic and fight Perfect Chaos in Downtown Honolulu.

Also, I guess Jeff Fowler tease that there will be filming in Hawaii, according to his Instagram post which says Island time.:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5JkEiHZbp/

Don't know if they will introduce Perfect Chaos this soon into the movies.  I'm thinking that the plot will mostly be focused on them fighting Knuckles and the Echidnas, that's if Knuckles isn't the last of his kind in the sequel.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Don't know if they will introduce Perfect Chaos this soon into the movies.  I'm thinking that the plot will mostly be focused on them fighting Knuckles and the Echidnas, that's if Knuckles isn't the last of his kind in the sequel.

You may be right. I guess we will see.

Also, what do you think of Chris Hemsworth as Knuckles? 

6 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

You may be right. I guess we will see.

Also, what do you think of Chris Hemsworth as Knuckles? 

That really depends on if they are planning on making Knuckles Australian in the movies, since Chris Hemsworth is Australian. 

23 minutes ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

That really depends on if they are planning on making Knuckles Australian in the movies, since Chris Hemsworth is Australian. 

Well, Chris could make an deep American accent. I mean he did American accents before like in previous movies that he was in like 12 Strong and Ghostbusters.

I don't know, I think the Rock is a better choice to voice Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Redemption said:

I was looking forward to The Rock but that feels like a long shot right now

What about John Cena? The dude’s so desperate to be the next The Rock (wrestler turned A-list actor) that he’ll take on literally any role.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Redemption said:

I was looking forward to The Rock but that feels like a long shot right now

Yeah, the movie would have to make over 1 billion dollars just for them to hire the Rock to voice Knuckles, unless they have Knuckles speak a few lines instead of talking throughout the movie.

Lol. One of the writers for the Sonic movie made an joke about the tweet about the clothes that Tom wear that I posted. He said that they had to get the jeans back for the sequel.

• Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, Redemption said:

So does this mean Collen won't act in the sequel or just not the games?

I'm not sure yet.  Nothing has been confirmed about what new voice actors they are getting for both Sonic Prime and the movie sequel.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Redemption said:

So does this mean Collen won't act in the sequel or just not the games?

Oh, you mean this? Yeah, I did hear about that. It's a shame that she will not be voicing Tails in the TV show. I'm still looking forward to the show.

I hope this doesn't applies to the movie sequel and future games. According to this guy, he say this.:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

Oh, you mean this? Yeah, I did hear about that. It's a shame that she will not be voicing Tails in the TV show. I'm still looking forward to the show.

I hope this doesn't applies to the movie sequel and future games. According to this guy, he say this.:

I'm still wondering if they are still going to try to hire a Hollywood celebrity instead of Colleen.  I mean, it's possible that Colleen will still voice Tails in the movie, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to hire a celebrity to voice Tails instead (no Tom Holland, please).

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if she is going to possibly maybe record lines for the movie sequel could be the reason why she will not voice Tails in the show.

BTW, she just post this. So, maybe there is still a chance.:

• Thumbs Up 1