Awoo.

MT | Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie - General Discussion

Indigo Rush

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

With Knuckles confirmed to be in the sequel, I could imagine a fight scene like this.:

I can definitely see Sonic and Knuckles fighting in the woods.  Now whether it would be on Earth or on Sonic's home planet, I'm not sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

I can definitely see Sonic and Knuckles fighting in the woods.  Now whether it would be on Earth or on Sonic's home planet, I'm not sure.

Maybe Earth? I could imagine an scene of them fighting in Green Hills. The scene could start like similar to the beginning of this fight scene from Man of Steel. You know, the part where Superman and Zod crash through the 7-Eleven gas station. I imagine Sonic and Knuckles somehow fall and crashed through something explosive like a propane gas tank.

Spoiler

I draw an picture just to imagine what the fight scene would be like.:

deb79l4-7a6e63ff-66c0-4146-b24e-02665cef45da.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZWI3OWw0LTdhNmU2M2ZmLTY2YzAtNDE0Ni1iMjRlLTAyNjY1Y2VmNDVkYS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.6u0kMVfC1Zt_v8Q4cURqXqMQ0_aSIdjVFmXCO-w_KDE

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Maybe Earth? I could imagine an scene of them fighting in Green Hills. The scene could start like similar to the beginning of this fight scene from Man of Steel. You know, the part where Superman and Zod crash through the 7-Eleven gas station. I imagine Sonic and Knuckles somehow fall and crashed through something explosive like a propane gas tank.

Reveal hidden contents

I draw an picture just to imagine what the fight scene would be like.:

deb79l4-7a6e63ff-66c0-4146-b24e-02665cef45da.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZWI3OWw0LTdhNmU2M2ZmLTY2YzAtNDE0Ni1iMjRlLTAyNjY1Y2VmNDVkYS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.6u0kMVfC1Zt_v8Q4cURqXqMQ0_aSIdjVFmXCO-w_KDE

That's pretty cool to see!

I have a question about where Station Square and the Unleashed locations would go. Since this incarnation of Earth is even closer to our own than the game one, would Station Square and the like be on Sonic’s world instead?

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Snowragnarok said:

I have a question about where Station Square and the Unleashed locations would go. Since this incarnation of Earth is even closer to our own than the game one, would Station Square and the like be on Sonic’s world instead?

I'm thinking that if they were to incorporate Station Square and the locations in Unleashed, they would probably make it something like the town of Green Hills in the movie where these locations are in real places on Earth, but they are named after the locations in the video games.

• Fist Bump 1

15 hours ago, Snowragnarok said:

They’d probably put Station Square somewhere in California since that’s where Sonic is at the moment. The Unleashed locations would obviously be the countries they’re based on in real life. Maybe Westopolis will be somewhere like Chicago or Cincinnati, assuming Shadow will be introduced in the future and the Black arms with him.

I can't believe i just thought of this but...

if Knuckles and Tails are in the same movie that means we are getting Sonic 2,3, and Sonic and Knuckles all merged together.

The human world makes things interesting if you remember Sonic X took place on earth!

Could Tom be a ancestor to Chris?(maybe,maybe not?)

If Sonic and Knuckles are going to fight i would like them to do it on the Death Egg while Tails is hacking in.

I don't see why Randall is an important character(since he's a newbie to the franchise),but people say Chris Hemsworth might play him if not Knuckles.

Then again none of this is official.

Randall is probably gonna be that guy on earth who puts together all the pieces of the problems happening on earth compared to Sonic's World.

Tom, to be honest i would rather it be Chris and Sonic (maybe it's because i'm a Sonic X Fan?).

I'm Interested to see if we get a third one will it be adventure 1 and 2 merged together(that'll get me even more happy)

2 hours ago, LeviTheGreat said:

I can't believe i just thought of this but...

if Knuckles and Tails are in the same movie that means we are getting Sonic 2,3, and Sonic and Knuckles all merged together.

The human world makes things interesting if you remember Sonic X took place on earth!

Could Tom be a ancestor to Chris?(maybe,maybe not?)

If Sonic and Knuckles are going to fight i would like them to do it on the Death Egg while Tails is hacking in.

I don't see why Randall is an important character(since he's a newbie to the franchise),but people say Chris Hemsworth might play him if not Knuckles.

Then again none of this is official.

Randall is probably gonna be that guy on earth who puts together all the pieces of the problems happening on earth compared to Sonic's World.

Tom, to be honest i would rather it be Chris and Sonic (maybe it's because i'm a Sonic X Fan?).

I'm Interested to see if we get a third one will it be adventure 1 and 2 merged together(that'll get me even more happy)

From what I read it seems Randall maybe a character for the humans cast and may not meet the Mobians

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Absolutely 1

4 hours ago, Leebo4 said:

From what I read it seems Randall maybe a character for the humans cast and may not meet the Mobians

I'm thinking that Randall might be an agent from G.U.N. and he is secretly trying to find Sonic so that he can report his findings and create project Shadow.  But that's just my thoughts.  They wouldn't announce this Randall character unless he was actually important to the plot.

• Absolutely 1

On 12/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

Knux is likely in the Mushroom Zone Robotnik is trapped in doing “rockonnaissance!” 

• Chuckle 2

5 hours ago, therealfalconpawnch777 said:

Have they announced Randell? I thought that part was unverified. 

It was actually verified alongside Knuckles appearing in the movie, as well as a big name celebrity making an appearance in the movie.

15 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I'm thinking that Randall might be an agent from G.U.N. and he is secretly trying to find Sonic so that he can report his findings and create project Shadow.  But that's just my thoughts.  They wouldn't announce this Randall character unless he was actually important to the plot.

It’s not really announcing the character but making a call for him, I doubt he will be anyone important

15 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rabbitearsblog you opened a whole new world for the movies i LOVE that idea and i hope it's the case!!!

17 minutes ago, Leebo4 said:

It’s not really announcing the character but making a call for him, I doubt he will be anyone important

@Leebo4 I had my doubts for the last movie i'm keeping my hopes up for this one.(Aka i really want a Shadow Cameo)

Anyone remember how long it was before the original first released date (Nov. 2019) that we got our first glimpse of those awful teaser posters for the first movie BTW?

It could give us an indication of when we will get our first teaser posters for the sequel.

I wanna say it was maybe... May 2018?

• Absolutely 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Ryan said:

Anyone remember how long it was before the original first released date (Nov. 2019) that we got our first glimpse of those awful teaser posters for the first movie BTW?

It could give us an indication of when we will get our first teaser posters for the sequel.

Lets not rush them XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5 hours ago, Dr Ryan said:

We might get some teaser posters after the sequel finishes filming after March or May.  So, possibly sometime this summer, with the trailer possibly coming out either in November or December. But that's just my guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, LeviTheGreat said:

Lets not rush them XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

For sure, but movies tend to follow a pattern of when stuff drops. Not always, but generally.

Like you know by now all the concept art and character designs will have been done as the gear up for production.

11 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

We might get some teaser posters after the sequel finishes filming after March or May.  So, possibly sometime this summer, with the trailer possibly coming out either in November or December. But that's just my guess.

I think the teaser posters will probably be released along with the trailer at the end of the year, since the sequel will be out next April. Usually, they start promoting movies a few months before their release dates.

I checked and the first teaser poster for the first movie was released 11 months before the release of the movie. So maybe May time (when shooting wraps) we will get a glimpse. Or not. But maybe.

51 minutes ago, Dr Ryan said:

I checked and the first teaser poster for the first movie was released 11 months before the release of the movie. So maybe May time (when shooting wraps) we will get a glimpse. Or not. But maybe.

I think it's possible that we might get some teaser posters released around May.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just an reminder.

So, expect to see tons of set photos when that comes. If they are going to begin filming in 2 months, that means the script and the storyboards are probably already finished.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys. Just curious how you would all feel if they incorporated some of the Sonic Adventure music into the next movie.

I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos of fans overdubbing “Live and Learn”, “Open Your Heart” and other songs over the first movie and its amazing. 

There’s a petition going to get the filmmakers to add this music to the next movie. So I really think we can make it happen. Heck they changed the first sonic character model because of the fans feedback and the movie was way better for it. 

change.org/openyourheart

this petition definitely has a chance. The key is to make sure you sign it but more importantly share it and continue to share it. That’s the onlY way it has a chance! 

Thanks guys! I’ll be posting more s3&k remasters soon!

E776B515-D84D-4C7B-8618-2D868AAD85DC.jpeg

8 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Just an reminder.

So, expect to see tons of set photos when that comes. If they are going to begin filming in 2 months, that means the script and the storyboards are probably already finished.

I'm so excited about this!  I can't wait to see the set photos of the film!

• Thumbs Up 1