Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

I've seen Transformers prime, the original series, and beast wars on netflix, any of them worth a watch?

Oh my god... That episode....

I was not expecting Bumblebee to get his voice back! He kicked ass beating Megatron like that!

That was just...an amazing conclusion!

Edited by Kevin

I can see the shitstorm now from

Bee killing Megatron instead of Optimus.

But damn if it wasn't surprising. This was a damn good finale....so good in fact, that I don't think the movie is gonna top it.

Wow.

That was... beautiful. Bumblebee killed the hell out of Megatron, wasn't expecting that at all, the Decepticons all survived besides their boss... just... wow. A geniunely touching episode.

Until we meet again, Team Prime.

EDIT: DAMMIT TWICE IN A ROW, thanks Azure -.-

Edited by Μegatron

the Decepticons all survived besides their boss

So I guess Megatron won't be in Predacons Rising?

So I guess Megatron won't be in Predacons Rising?

His corpse is going to be possessed by what remains of Unicron in the film, so depending on your definition, yeah he will be in Preds Rising.

His corpse is going to be possessed by what remains of Unicron in the film, so depending on your definition, yeah he will be in Preds Rising.

Well technically, but it sounds more like Unicron will appear, while Megatron will just lend his body to him.

Damn, my college tv network didn't have the hub. Has the episode been uploaded to animeflavor or any other site yet?

"You took my voice. You'll never take anything....from anyone............. ever again."

Initially I thought Smokescreen did it because Bee's voice sounds a lot like his, Smoke was the one who got the Star Saber back initially, and it would seem like him to try to be the hero and backstab Megatron with the sword, but nope, Bee did it. Man, that was awesome. I legitimately thought he was going to die, but when he came out of the lock revitalized I kinda kicked myself for not being able to predict it. But damn, everything about this was a well-put-together finale, and the last part almost had me tearing up a bit. Damn I'm gonna miss this show, this and the High Moon games is what truly got me into Transformers as a franchise, and I can't wait to see the movie and the continuation series of Team Prime's adventures on Cybertron (well considering the setup that's what it'll most likely be, if that rumor is true anyway GOD I HOPE IT IS). Hopefully it's just as good as this season of Prime. 

I'm gonna miss this show, catching up on everything, waiting for a new episode to come out, the ride, the twists and turns...................it was a great show overall, and this season was definitively the stronger. I won't call it a faultless show, but I love it enough to call it a great one. Till next time Team Prime......................

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok, managed to see it once animeflavor uploaded it and...

Damn! Bumblebee killing Megatron, Cybertron being restored, and Ratchet deciding to remain on earth. This is by far the best ending to animated show I've ever seen and I'm going as far to say that this is by far the best Transformers series I've ever seen. Even though the movie comes out in October, I am really gonna miss this show. Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, thank you for this amazing cartoon and showing us your vision of the Transformers mythos (without Micheal Bay fucking things up). Till all are one.

• Thumbs Up 4

Okay watched it on animeflavor.

THEM FEELS. Quite a great episode. Bumblebee getting his voice back was kind of cliché but it was a fun moment. Kind of didn't get why Starscream was so pissed that Bee killed Megatron, but I digress, it was fun to see Shockwave's reaction to it. Soundwave, I sure hope they do something about Soundwave, will get sad if he's stuck in the Shadowzone. A great episode, can't wait until Predacons Rising releases.

WE COULD GET DINOBOT PEOPLE, POSSIBLY, MAYBE, WOOP.

Okay watched it on animeflavor.

Thanks for the tip. I'm about to watch it now.

So I was looking back at clips of Darkness Rising and......damn the CG has improved. Here's the clip I was looking at: 

and compare this with some of Season 2 and Season 3's CG. Damn it's a big improvement. 

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 3

That was one hell of a finale, and it's quite karmic for

Megatron to be beaten by Bumblebee, since he did originally tear out Bumblebee's voicebox and left him for dead. I also admit that it is rather surprising that

Starscream of all bots ended up being the loyal bot in the end, despite how he was set up early on, his relationship with Megatron overall, and his history as eternal backstabber extraordinaire.

Overall, I'm satisfied biggrin.png.

Edited by 743 ED Missile
  • Thumbs Up 2

That was the best ending to an animated show that i have ever seen. This has to be by far my favorite Transformers show so far. I cannot wait for the movie in October. (SPOILER ALERT) That part where bumblebee attempts to give optimus the star saber reminded me of FOC when bumblebee used his body to stop megatron form using that canon to shoot optimus. The thing is, i don't want fall to come because of 

school but then i want it to come soooo badly....

Transformers Prime: Cybertron anyone?

FUCK YES

Take all my money if this happens. I've been aching for a good Cybertron-based Transformers show after the High Moon games. Only if it's made by the same team though.

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sad to see Megatron go because this was one of his better incarnations. But his death is pretty karmic; impaled by the bot who's voice he stole and left for dead, not even a grand epic finish either for a gladiator just a simple impalement and death.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sad to see Megatron go because this was one of his better incarnations. But his death is pretty karmic; impaled by the bot who's voice he stole and left for dead, not even a grand epic finish either for a gladiator just a simple impalement and death.

Well it's not like they can't find a way to bring him back. He already died once in this show and came back sooooo.................But it would ruin the karmic death that he got so I actually wouldn't want that.

Edited by Chaos Warp

Wait so

now that Primus is online does that mean Unicron will come back as well. And... And... GALVATRON!?