Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

giphy.gif

"I see what's happening here"

"You're face to face with greatness and it's strange"

"You don't even know how to feel, It is ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Well it's nice to see that FOOLISH SKYLANDERS never change!"

"Open your eyes, let's begin!" 

"Yes, it's really Aku, shapeshifting master of evi- good! Yes, breathe it in!" 

"I know it's a lot, the flames, my robotic squad"

"WHEN YOU'RE STARING AT SOMEONE WHO MIGHT AS WELL BE A DEMI-GOD" 

"What can I say, except you're WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" 

• Thumbs Up 3

17 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Yeah, you have." Ember came in smirking.

"You might remember the big lug that was screeching like a banshee." 

"Yeah...big lug." Ray groans.

"Wait a minute are you and those two goof balls joining the team now?!" Ember asks, raising an eyebrow.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Big Lug.....wait a minute! You're the one who yanked me by my hair and took me for a ride!?", Tron said to Ray.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Geez! You remind me of a certain jolly green giant fellow I know with an alter ego if that's the case!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"HEY! Those two "goofballs" are my brothers!"

Image result for tron and servbot

"YEAH! DON'T PICK ON MS. TRON! OR MASTER TEISEL! OR BON! OR ELSE!-"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Woah! Woah! Hold it guys!", Tron said to her servbots.

"These guys aren't our enemies anymore........"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Sharp as some of their tongues may tend to be. So uh, you team's called Delta correct?"

Related image

"We can vouch for Tron and her family! We've gone back quite a while! It turns out they were fooled into assisting Risky and LOSE from the get-go......motive being to rescue a friend of their's from the Moon", Phoenix spoke up.

"Yup! Back at Capcom, we make it our business to know each other well!", Maya said.

GiwBZNj.png

"I'm technically a Capcom citizen too on account of my original venture!", Shantae noted.

48 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Everyone in delta began to drop what they were doing and headed to the conference room... even dragging Sarge along for the ride.

The gear didn't utter a word as he was being wheeled along. Better to get this nonsense over with now then to be screwed over later.

"This better be important." Yaya grumbled.

"Of course it'll be important Yaya, gotta ham it up extra thicc so that everybody pays attention!" Flame giggles.

"Flame, no." Sarge wheezed, putting his hand in the dragon's face.

Image result for undyne

"Sarge! It's great to see you again! Man, I gotta say, Delta did not disappoint on that last mission of ours!", Undyne said greeting Sarge.

Image result for jack sparrow

"Aye mates! Many fortunes were struck and attained including-"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

*AHEM* "Sarge eh? That's an usual name to have!"

"-a new member or three", Jack said after being cut off by Tron's interjection.

Related image

"Oh lass! Please make an effort to not drive me insane like our....therapist!"

Image result for undyne

"A song about presumptuous assumptions that we're thanking the singer. Humans sure think up the weirdest of songs!", Undyne said in reference to "You're welcome". @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

Silent, but determined to fight, Sally lunges at Aku with her Ring Blades ready to slash him apart. It was easy to tell that she did not like this or him, at all.

"Aku, you've got a talent for showbiz but I gotta be honest with you, was it really necessary to drag everyone here and threaten everyone expulsion?" Mia raised an eyebrow, asking. "You could have just asked you know."

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Big Lug.....wait a minute! You're the one who yanked me by my hair and took me for a ride!?", Tron said to Ray.

Ray began to become even more nervous... "Yes, I did that but only due to not really knowing you and that we were fighting..." Ray pleaded his case.

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Sarge! It's great to see you again! Man, I gotta say, Delta did not disappoint on that last mission of ours!", Undyne said greeting Sarge.

"Aye mates! Many fortunes were struck and attained including-"

*AHEM* "Sarge eh? That's an usual name to have!"

"-a new member", Jack said after being cut off by Tron's interjection.

"Good to see you to Undyne." Sarge smirked. "Glad to hear the squad is staying out of trouble." Ayna added. "Won't be long and they'll be all grown up and full fledged heroes."

"And I take it the girl in the pink dress that Yaya was telling me about is Tron Bonne. Didn't tell me she was a member of skylanders though." Sarge wheezed.

"I didn't know either." Yaya shrugged. "Had to go fix my car."

"The name is Sergeant Marcus Fenix, everyone calls me Sarge or Sgt.Fenix. And I'm the 'leader' of Delta squad. This version however I don't really know what we do aside from just keeping folks safe I guess." Sarge tells Tron. "Some of my team can be wiseasses which is to be expected." Sarge then gives Ember and Flame an odd look making them think they're in trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Silent, but determined to fight, Sally lunges at Aku with her Ring Blades ready to slash him apart. It was easy to tell that she did not like this or him, at all.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog surprised

"What the-!? Woah! Hang on Sally!", Sonic called out to his ally.

"You might not want to something we may all regret just yet!"

36 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

Shock by LordRobrainiac

"...Uh, Who, why... What's going on here?"

Cringe by LordRobrainiac

"I don't know and I don't care." Pixels gagged, "All I know is that Mecha Sammy Davis Jr. and the demon therapist just ruined Moana for me."

Wat by LordRobrainiac

"I haven't even heard or seen the movie, and It's ruined for me also..." Katii cringed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Captain Falcon simply laughed at Aku. "A HA HA HA! I must say for an evil demon looking fellow, Aku can be pret-T entertaining, he's even quite the singer! Am I right Fox?"

latest?cb=20100407235409

"Uh yeah, sure Cap..." Fox said dumbfounded as he's not sure what to say about all this.

"Um...are we taking a music class?" Big wondered.

"Ribbit..." Froggy croaked annoyed shaking his head at his feline buddy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie, Sig, Lupin, Jigen and Goemon all look at Aku, and...well, needless to say, they are confused.

There's just something Lupin doesn't like about Aku...not one bit at all. He just doesn't know what it is, but there's something familiar about the guy...

Amitie is just weirded out by Aku's antics, but if he's everyone's ally, well...

Sig just gives Aku a blank stare.

Jigen's athlete's foot is going off again, while Goemon's sword dulls again. This isn't good...they are suspicious of Aku, but for now at least, there's nothing they can do about him.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic the hedgehog surprised

"What the-!? Woah! Hang on Sally!", Sonic called out to his ally.

"You might not want to something we may all regret just yet!"

Sally stops and calms herself. Deactivating her Ring Blades, she says, "This just... Looks so much like a threat... How can we even trust Aku?"

She steps back beside Sonic, waiting for whatever comes next...

lPmHvkl.gif

"What can I say except your welcome! For the fun, the therapy, and now being the boss!" 

"Hey it's okay, okay you're welcome!" Aku said, continuing to dance and sing. 

*Ahem*

"Your edgy pal is no longer in charge it seems" Aku said, wiping his brow. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Shock by LordRobrainiac

"...Uh, Who, why... What's going on here?"

Cringe by LordRobrainiac

"I don't know and I don't care?" Pixels gagged, "All I know is that Mecha Sammy Davis Jr. and the demon therapist just ruined Moana for me."

Wat by LordRobrainiac

"I haven't even heard or seen the movie, and It's ruined for me also..." Katii cringed.

Related image

"Hmmmm, I dunno! It seems like a catchy tune!"

Image result for phoenix wright

"T-try not to let it ruin for you guys!"

G7IZk1U.gif

"Y-yeah! We saw the movie! It was awesome! Don't let this guy decide the fate or whether or not you see such greatness! Passion! Music!......", Tron went on a rant of how great she loved the movie and why.

Image result for phoenix wright
"Long story short, ahem! I think she means you guys should really go see it!", Phoenix said exasperated.

15 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Sally stops and calms herself. Deactivating her Ring Blades, she says, "This just... Looks so much like a threat... How can we even trust Aku?"

She steps back beside Sonic, waiting for whatever comes next...

Related image

"Well, personally! If you ask me, we can't trust him as far as we can throw him by the looks of him! But it's probably best to wait until he actively starts trying to do something like destroy us unless we want the Disciples breathing down our necks for a misfire of judgment! If ya catch my drift!", Sonic said winking slyly to Sally.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah well who made you of all people to be headmaster anyway?!" Rocku demanded.

"Heh heh, whoever did so has gotta be a pretty big idiot to do that, right bro?" Graff joked.

"Well, duh..." Rocku said. "Of course!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Aku is scaring me..." said Amitie. "But if he's as friendly as he says he is, I'm okay with that."

"Remember what I warned you of." said Goemon to Amitie. He warned Amitie that Aku might not be all he seems.

"Yeah, you're right..." said Amitie. She remembers Goemon's words, so obviously, some suspicion is there.

• Thumbs Up 1

tenor.gif

"Well you guys did of course!" Aku said with a chuckle. Suddenly, a figure forced itself out of Graff, staring at him, 

latest?cb=20120407122713

A clone of Graff stood in front of the group, with red eyes, inverted colours and a devious smile.

"Yes, I vote for him!" Evil!Graff said.

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Aku, you've got a talent for showbiz but I gotta be honest with you, was it really necessary to drag everyone here and threaten everyone expulsion?" Mia raised an eyebrow, asking. "You could have just asked you know."

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/163/993/b01.gif

"I mean when Edgeworth started out here, he threatened them with Detention, not expulsion!", Maya pointed out. @Ryannumber1gamer

"G-geez! Anyone who makes Edgeworth look tame in comparison, in my experience, is rarely a good thing!", Phoenix said.

Ray began to become even more nervous... "Yes, I did that but only due to not really knowing you and that we were fighting..." Ray pleaded his case.

PfqmKPe.gif

"Well, surely there are better ways to meet.....then again, I guess we did meet on the battlefield....against each other! But did ya really have to sneak me by the hair!? That hurts y'know! Even worse than explosions sometimes for me!"

"Good to see you to Undyne." Sarge smirked. "Glad to hear the squad is staying out of trouble." Ayna added. "Won't be long and they'll be all grown up and full fledged heroes."

"And I take it the girl in the pink dress that Yaya was telling me about is Tron Bonne. Didn't tell me she was a member of skylanders though." Sarge wheezed.

"I didn't know either." Yaya shrugged. "Had to go fix my car."

"The name is Sergeant Marcus Fenix, everyone calls me Sarge or Sgt.Fenix. And I'm the 'leader' of Delta squad. This version however I don't really know what we do aside from just keeping folks safe I guess." Sarge tells Tron. "Some of my team can be wiseasses which is to be expected." Sarge then gives Ember and Flame an odd look making them think they're in trouble.

qacJSug.gif

"Well! I can certainly vouch for those two's knack for japes of all sorts!", Tron said. "And yes, me and my brothers have joined the Skylanders under Mr. Wright, Undyne and Ms. Fey's team regiment!"

9 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Aku is scaring me..." said Amitie. "But if he's as friendly as he says he is, I'm okay with that."

"Remember what I warned you of." said Goemon to Amitie. He warned Amitie that Aku might not be all he seems.

"Yeah, you're right..." said Amitie. She remembers Goemon's words, so obviously, some suspicion is there.

5lCLfSv.gif

"Woah! Fascinating! I've always wanted to meet an actual samurai from the history books back from home! Do all Samurais have special senses for evil or dark auras!?"

bNEBwwr.gif

"Name's Tron Bonne! Pleased to meet you stranger! I take it you're from the past before my time as well! I don't suppose you've also got one of those magical swords I hear that samurais tend to wield eh?", Tron said greeting Goemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff stared at the clone with wided eyes right before he quickly smiled awkwardly and rephrased his remark.

"Did I say idiot? I meant a very handsome and smart stud would've had the amazing knowledge to vote for an almighty figure such as your's truly! Heheheheh....." Graff said nervously.

Rocku and his group sighed.

"My brother ladies and gentlemen." Rocku said sarcastically. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"What was that?!" said Amitie. She is nervous as all heck. "Why is there a funny-colored Graff there?!"

"What's going on...?" said Sig, clearly confused.

The Lupin gang does not like this.

Meanwhile, Raffina was standing in a corner the entire time. "This Aku guy is giving me the creeps...I don't like him, not one bit."

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Well you guys did of course!" Aku said with a chuckle. Suddenly, a figure forced itself out of Graff, staring at him, 

latest?cb=20120407122713

A clone of Graff stood in front of the group, with red eyes, inverted colours and a devious smile.

"Yes, I vote for him!" Evil!Graff said.

https://images.stopgame.ru/uploads/images/424346/form/2016/10/16/1476640662.gif

"Nick! Can we please consider suing for another case of bootlegs!?"

"Get me the paperwork in my office tonight and we'll talk!", Phoenix said getting fed up with the antics of Aku.

G7IZk1U.gif

'Wait! You mean you guys had one of your famous court cases here and didn't think to invite your old Capcom buds for it!?"

Fc3MASd.png

"It was........a very special case of bootlegging, let's just say!"

Related image

"Of which I've still got the DVD!", Maya piped up.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Hmph, color me interested in that and the samurai over there!", Tron referred to Goemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_lomdzwji0g1qkpnrw.gif

"I don't think so Wright man. In fact, you're the one being sued here for discrimination if you try to get rid of our votes" A Phoenix clone said, similar to Graff's clone.

"I have clones of all you FOOLISH Skylanders". And I know you're gonna vote against me...but I still win by exactly one vote! All of my clones....and ME. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Aku laughed hysterically. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"What kind of cracked-up voting system is this?!" said Lupin.

"Clones...of us?!" said Amitie. Seeing the clones of Phoenix and Graff...she doesn't really wanna see a clone of herself right now. But she might anyways.

"I really do not like this..." said Lupin.

"Who does this guy think he is?!" said Raffina.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh yeah! Well...we'll just get even MORE recruits against you!" Graff argued back.

"And he'll just clone them." Rocku pointed out.

"Oh right...." A defeated Graff said.

"Damn...he seems incompetent, but he's a tough nut to crack..." Fox thought about Aku.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge just double face palmed.

"Wait, is this temporary or permanent?" Mog asked. "And what's going to happen to Edgeworth, he's still injured!" Ember chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Who does this guy think he is?!" said Raffina.

tumblr_mvndk3X7pb1qlsdwvo1_500.gif

"I'm happy to answer!" Aku said, as the room went dark. Suddenly, a screen flashed onto the darkness.

"Long ago in a distinct land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of kindness unleashed an unspeakable evil by accident. A foolish samurai warrior born of hate and evil stepped forth to oppose my attempts to fix his destruction. Before the final blow was struck, I barely managed to strike open a hole into the future where my kindness is law. Now the foolish samurai destroys my future, and attempts to get back to the past to undo the future that is Aku". 

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Sarge just double face palmed.

"Wait, is this temporary or permanent?" Mog asked. "And what's going to happen to Edgeworth, he's still injured!" Ember chimed in.

"Unfortunately, that FOOLISH Byakuya made a rule that I could only be temporarily until the FOOLISH LAWYER recovers..." Aku said. 

• Thumbs Up 3

The Blues groan and say,

"Okay, we've never really liked Edgeworth as the headmaster,"

"but he's a good person at heart, and you're super suspicious!"

"He's right though, with his clones of everyone he's got the spot...."

Kirby looks down at the floor for a second, then hops up and shouts,

"Wait one second guys! Does anyone have a mirror? With Mirror, I could create temporary reflections of myself and then we can have a revote where we can keep Edgeworth as headmaster! If clones count then reflections probably count too!"

Nicole shakes her head. "I can make duplicate copies of myself. We can win by however many I create," she states.

Sally thinks. "I wonder what his evil Sonic is like... Should be better than the other one we have..."