Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just now, Cheawn said:

"Wait one second guys! Does anyone have a mirror? With Mirror, I could create temporary reflections of myself and then we can have a revote where we can keep Edgeworth as headmaster! If clones count then reflections probably count too!"

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole shakes her head. "I can make duplicate copies of myself. We can win by however many I create," she states.

Sally thinks. "I wonder what his evil Sonic is like... Should be better than the other one we have..."

7KfWAXY.png

"It won't matter you two. He'll just reclone your own clones". Hina said annoyed.

"We just have to hope that Edgeworth recovers sooner than later so we can get this nutcase out of his office". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"O.K. well if it's temporary then it'll be O.K. then." Mog shrugged.

"Umm... Mr Aku, can I show you a meme I found?" Flame asks.

"It's not the crawling in my crawl thing you found is it?" Yaya cringed.

"Please no, that frightened me." Shademon hissed, begging Flame not to show everyone that meme.

I wanna leave. Sarge groans to himself.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_lomdzwji0g1qkpnrw.gif

"I don't think so Wright man. In fact, you're the one being sued here for discrimination if you try to get rid of our votes" A Phoenix clone said, similar to Graff's clone.

"I have clones of all you FOOLISH Skylanders". And I know you're gonna vote against me...but I still win by exactly one vote! All of my clones....and ME. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Aku laughed hysterically. 

Image result for maya fey

"Oooh! Do me next! Do me! I've always wanted to see what Ayam Yef would look like ever since Phoenix got Xineohp!"

PfqmKPe.gif

"Don't you mean Furio Tigre?"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"YOU TWO! PLEASE DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM ANY FURTHER!"

phoenix-sweating%28a%29.gif

"Good grief. That orange-tanned copy cat still finds ways to haunt me!"

WxsVc8S.png

"I think it's pretty obvious what my clone would look like anyway!", Shantae said exasperated.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Long ago in a distinct land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of kindness unleashed an unspeakable evil by accident. A foolish samurai warrior born of hate and evil stepped forth to oppose my attempts to fix his destruction. Before the final blow was struck, I barely managed to strike open a hole into the future where my kindness is law. Now the foolish samurai destroys my future, and attempts to get back to the past to undo the future that is Aku".

"Unfortunately, that FOOLISH Byakuya made a rule that I could only be temporarily until the FOOLISH LAWYER recovers..." Aku said. 

"Oh mannnn, the way he says "fools".....the sooner Franziska gets back......"

Phoenix and Franziska by raemz-desu

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Errrrr, maybe it's best we just wait out Edgeworth's recovery."

phoenix-sheepish%28a%29.gif

Good lord. Which one of my prosecutorial colleagues isn't out to get me for something these day!?

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for maya fey

"Oooh! Do me next! Do me! I've always wanted to see what Ayam Yef would look like ever since Phoenix got Xineohp!"

latest?cb=20120822201942

"Careful what you wish for..." A Maya clone said.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120822201942

"Careful what you wish for..." A Maya clone said.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - sad (right).png

"O-oh.......it's you. M-m-m-me", Maya said feeling disheartened.

http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

File:Phoenix Wright AAa.png

"Maya! Remember! it wasn't you that killed him in the channeling chamber that fateful day!", Phoenix reassured Maya. "The true killer was brought to justice!"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - worried (right).png

"Y-you're right Nick! I can't let that bout of doubt cloud my head again!"

WxsVc8S.png

"Hey! At least have the decency to procure one, someone's own size! That was borderline bullying!", Shantae protested.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Can we go now?" Ember asked, getting visibly annoyed with Aku's shenanigans.

"Yeah, this is getting kind of boring." Flame sighs. 

"Plus some of us have got some things to finish up on." Mia shrugged.

"Like our machines." Yaya grumbled.

"I agree." said Raffina. She's just annoyed by Aku's antics and just wants to go back to her room.

"Aku makes me nervous..." said Amitie. She has a new spell she wants to practice, anyways. And even if she didn't, well, Amitie doesn't want to be in the vicinity of Aku right now.

Sig is just tired at this point. He wants to rest up, or at least have something to eat.

Lupin, Jigen and Goemon are all annoyed by Aku. They don't think there's anything even remotely good about this guy, but for now, there's nothing they can do about him until there's more evidence to work with.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Why are we even here?" Jessica whispered. "I'm not even an official student, and I'm sure as hell not going back to school life, so what do we have to lose?"

"Erm, our friends?" Lumina pointed out. "Plus, I'd rather not see this Aku guy in a bad mood... oh well, at least Shade's glad to be here with him."

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It won't matter you two. He'll just reclone your own clones". Hina said annoyed.

http://www.legends-station.com/mml1/screens/theodorebruno/013.jpg

"Ugh! Probably even my servbots too! I've already seen what we look like re-colored anyway in our capers with Marvel! Either way, no way am I giving that creep any chance to make a poor imitation of me!"

http://www.legends-station.com/mml1/screens/theodorebruno/038.jpg

"Yes indeed Tron! That's what we have Red Ash: The Indelible Legacy for!", Teisel quipped as he and Bon revealed themselves to be there as well.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/8/81/PXZ2_Phoenix_Wright_%28zoom%29_-_abashed_%28right%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20161110131814

"It's funny you mention that Teisel!", Phoenix said, "Because Rock got turned into Mighty No.9, er Beck when the Joker and LOSE bootlegged him!"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - sad (right).png

"Still, I think I preferred how we faced our inner selves back then, than how this Aku therapist does", Maya said still feeling dejected from her clone's appearance.

Image result for shantae serious face

"There's always going to be a time when we have to face ourselves and our pasts Maya! No matter what", Shantae said from well enough experience. "Come on! These clones are far from the worst! Besides,  if I could face NEGA,  I'm sure I could face her as some voting clone cheat at that!"

"Plus some of us have got some things to finish up on." Mia shrugged.

"Like our machines." Yaya grumbled.  @Mightyray

015sm.jpg

"Oh! So you guys are into tinkering too!? Vehicular types, I take it? Not to toot my horn, but I've got quite a few big projects under my belt too now! And this is coming from me, who built the Gesellschaft all by myself!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Girl, who's the lady in the pink dress." Mia whispered to Yaya about Tron Bonne.

"That's Tron, she and her two brothers have joined our cause because Risky tried to have them killed off." Yaya told Mia. 

I really wish Aku would let us go... I'm getting kind of hungry and Sarge looks like he's going to fall asleep any second. Ray thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

KmuVbhl.gif

"You can leave now"

"I'm in charge til that FOOLISH Lawyer is better...if he ever is...." Aku said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Finally!" Ember smiled.

One by one Delta headed out the doors going back to their jobs and what ever else they needed to do.

"I'm hungry, hey Yaya wanna get something to eat?" Ray asked.

"Sure." Yaya nodded and walked over with Ray to the cafeteria. 

Bztcknf.png

"'If he ever is'?" Nicole thinks aloud. "Hmm... I got a bad feeling about this."

// "Aku will keep Edgeworth permanently unwell to mantain his position."

// "We gotta stop this maniac."

---

Sally leaves the room, already dead set in getting Aku out of the Academy. But how? There had to be some way...!

She needed to relax... Maybe hang out with a friend? Hey, why not? So Sally decides to approach Sonic, since he's a friend here she knows best. @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

0TXwfF3.jpg

"Hey Sonic! You mind if I stick around with you for a bit?" she asks, smiling.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm in charge til that FOOLISH Lawyer is better...if he ever is...." Aku said with a chuckle.

Image result for tron teisel bonne

"Foolish Lawyer? He's not referring to you, is he Mr. Wright?"

Related image

"Not me! But he is referring to Edgeworth!"

Related image

"EDGEWORTH!? The Miles Edgeworth is here too!?", Teisel said in shock.

"As a headmaster. Why am I not surprised?", Tron said deadpan. "At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if even more of the Ace Attorney posse is here!"

File:Maya Confident 2.gif

"Oh ho! You have no idea Tron! We've had, Nick's daughter Trucy, his prodigy Apollo Justice, Detective Dick Gumshoe, Lana Skye, Godot, Franziska Von Karma, Kay Faraday, the Judge, Maggey Bryde, Nick's sweetheart and soon-to-wife.......yeah I think that's all that've visited or are still here at the moment in addition to us!"

Image result for tron teisel bonne

"Yeesh! I still try to wrap my head around the fact that a lawyer simulator game series is somehow nowadays one of Capcom's most recognizable and long-running sustained! You guys just keep on going and adding don't you!?"

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally leaves the room, already dead set in getting Aku out of the Academy. But how? There had to be some way...!

She needed to relax... Maybe hang out with a friend? Hey, why not? So Sally decides to approach Sonic, since he's a friend here she knows best. @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

0TXwfF3.jpg

"Hey Sonic! You mind if I stick around with you for a bit?" she asks, smiling.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Heh! No problem! I remember how Nicole was akin....thankfully the situation here is much better and our headmaster isn't a sadistic psycho out to drive us nuts and......"

https://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/09a-Annoyed-Sonic.png

"Errr, actually taking all that back for credibility...... well I mean, at least he's not forcing us to kill each other like a certain fake headmaster who I'd rather not bring up."

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Heh! No problem! I remember how Nicole was akin....thankfully the situation here is much better and our headmaster isn't a sadistic psycho out to drive us nuts and......"

https://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/09a-Annoyed-Sonic.png

"Errr, actually taking all that back for credibility...... well I mean, at least he's not forcing us to kill each other like a certain fake headmaster who I'd rather not bring up."

75oNu0j.jpg

"Fake headmaster?" Sally asks. "I think Nicole said said something about them in a few messages... Never told me the name... But that was something about a 'Killing Games'?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie is relived; if this is their new headmaster, well...he doesn't seem as bad as Monokuma. Maybe Aku isn't as bad as he seems?

Raffina, on the other hand...she doesn't have a good feeling about Aku at all. She sees him as more annoying than anything, however. Doesn't seem like much of a threat. Oh, if only she knew just how bad Aku can be...

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Pop Fizz and Tails are looking at the window. "Are they really doing this?" Tails asks.

"Yup!" Pop Fizz nods. "They're really doing this!"

"Hey, what's going on here?" Sonic asks, walking into the room.

"Sayaka and Neptune are havin' a race." Pop Fizz asks.

"...What?" Sonic asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Are you O.K., you seem to be eating really fast." Yaya asked Ray as she watches him scoff down a hot dog with no effort. 

"Yeah, just hungry." Ray nodded. "I wouldn't mind another." Ray licked his lips.

"Err... look... about that form of yours." Yaya nervously asked. "I know that it's only recently that you've got your senses back but I do worry that it may go rogue..." Yaya cringed.

"It'll be O.K. I think." Ray gulped. 

"Promise me you'll get it fully under control." Yaya pleaded.

"I'm just worried that's all." 

I don't wanna find out that you've gone ham and injured someone or worse while as a monster when I leave.

Ray just nods yes.

"Anyway, I've been think also about doing something nice for Kaede and the others that have been going through that weird thing."

"Like a party or something." Yaya pondered.

"Like a thank you for staying alive party?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, kind of like that."

"I gotta get Edgeworth and Sentinel Sonic's permission before I get Ember to contact that Aura fairy and her digimon pals."

"Do you think you can maybe help out, like with decorations or making banners or comics with Flame to give to Kaede and the others?"

"Yeah, I'd love to!"

"Awesome! Once I get Edgeworth and the Sentinal's permission it'll be all hands on deck!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, apparently from what I've heard from Pop is that Sayaka and Neptune got into some kind of... debate." Tails explains.

"Neptune? Debate? I don't think that's possible." Sonic says, crossing his arms.

"Well, it's less of a debate and more of just Nep claiming crap. Basically, she said that she's the fastest bike in the entire Disciples arsenal. Then Sayaka brought up the Burn-Cycle, Neptune claims she's faster than that, Sayaka called Eruptor on the DEUS to borrow his bike... and now they're racing." Tails concludes.

"Wait! Sayaka doesn't know how to drive yet! We've just started teaching her!" Sonic exclaims. "We gotta put a stop to this!"

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao5_r2_500.png

"I guess they're at it again..." Ryoko said with concern towards the two.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I see..." Yusei said as he listened to Tails' story, "I'll chase after them then." Yusei summoned his D-Wheel to track the troublesome duo down.

"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

75oNu0j.jpg

"Fake headmaster?" Sally asks. "I think Nicole said said something about them in a few messages... Never told me the name... But that was something about a 'Killing Games'?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh god! Please don't tell me it was....."

File:ShantaeRRSprite2.png

"Yep. Monokuma. The two-faced teddy as we occasionally call him...or rather her. A robot with the soul of...ugh the "Ultimate Fashionista" or something like that. A crazy girl named Junko."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"So a girl masquerading as a male teddy bear......."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Oh darn! So I could've scrapped that green one for parts after all when I had the chance back at LOSE! Not just him but all those other weird bears!"

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Oh boy! Sounds like you ran into her own "kids"", Tron.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yusei! Crash that race before it's too late!" Sonic says, rushing out of the Academy. As he runs, he finds his feet stuck in the ground. "What the hell?!"

"Oh yeah... a certain maid made me drop my acid potion and left a large hole in the floor. Aaaand it looks like the carpet didn't cover it up." Pop Fizz warns.

"Should've told me earlier, Pop..." Sonic grumbles.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei68.jpg

"Don't worry I'll stop them" Yusei said as he put on his helmet before he zoomed off.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I don't exactly trust that Aku guy to run the Academy but it can't be helped at the moment..." Yusei thought to himself as he chased down Sayaka and Neptune.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, outside of the Academy...

"Watch, Neptune. You'll see that Rift Engines make all the difference!" Sayaka says, pressing a button on her DEUS, causing a bike to fly out of a portal.

Sayaka hops on the Burn-Cycle. "Okay... uhhh, the accelerator is... here and..."

250?cb=20160924211245

"Doooon't think some flamin' pile of magma can beat me, Sayaka! Can you even drive this thing?"

Sayaka scoffs. "O-Of course I can drive it! It's easy! You just... push this... and steer like this and..."

Suddenly, the Burn-Cycle roars to life, magma spewing out from the exhausts.

"Well, prepare to lose! Hit it, Nep Jr!" Nepbike calls out.

Nepgear stands in front of the two, checkered flag in hand. "On your marks... get set... GO!"

The two bikes drive off into the village at breakneck speeds.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What the?!" Mia notices the race.

"Nobody told me that there was a race going on!" She then calls Yaya on the DUES. "Yaya! You gotta get outside there is a race going on between Sayaka and some purple motorbike!"

"What?!" Yaya geeks out answering Mia's call.

"Sorry Ray I gotta go! The need for speed is calling!" Yaya rushes off as fast as her legs can go!

"Err... bye." Ray waves looking puzzled.

• Thumbs Up 1