Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

The Tinker Tub, now disable of its mechanics from inside, began to collide upon itself as its legs were giving way!

"Alright Ray! Time to bail! Think you could give me a life this time?", Undyne asked as the insides were starting to blow up!

With out any hesitation Ray grabs Undyne and rushes out of the tinkertub at top speed!

"SKREEEEEEE!"

(Writer's translation: Wahooo! I think I'm on fire!) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Cutter Kirby retrieves the boomerangs he tossed only to get caught off guard by NEGA Shantae's energy bolt. Kirby is bounced back from the blast, his cap popping off of his head and disappearing in the process. Cutter Kirby became normal Kirby

(Kirby regained his Air element!)

(Kirby lost his Ninja class and regained his Bazooker class)

Kirby rubs his head and hops to his feet, saying,

"Well, my Copy Ability said goodbye...."

Kirby hops over to Tron and Teisel and asks, 

"How are we going to stop Pirate World in 3 minutes? This fight isn't even over yet!"

The Blues join him and ask,

"Someone better have a"

"solution in mind this time,"

"or the Academy is probably toast!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Related image

"GAME OVER Skylanders!", Risky said as she jumped back to her ship, despite its damaged state!

Image result for nega shantae

"Looks like you couldn't dance through the danger on this one!", NEGA boasted despite having been knocked down by Phoenix, Maya and company.

Image result for jack sparrow grin

"Oh, I wouldn't count us out of the running just yet lasses!", Jack said grinning from ear to ear!

Image result for risky boots

"Senile old pirate, you must be! Just what are you talking about-"

Image result for shantae lamp

"This your lamp, Risky?", Shantae asked as Jack procured one.

o4wr0am.png

"Y-you three!", Risky shouted at Shantae, Jack Sparrow and Roxas @Ryannumber1gamer.

"he must've pickpocketed it off of me during the fight with you two! YOU! YOU devious!"

Related image

"Pirates? Ay Savvy!"

"Oh crud! NONONONONONONO!"

"Alright NEGA first wish! We'll be having all the gold from this here Pirate establishment int he Academy!", Jack said.

"URGGGH! It's yours!", NEGA said with a snap of her fingers.

"NOW, if you kindly will, remerge with Shantae and lend her that massive amount of Genie energy to move this heaping boulder out of the way, oh and kindly poof us down to our good ol' Sea with our ships if you please!"

NEGA was practically in tears now.

"BUT I DON'T WANNA GO BAAAAAAAAACK!", and with that she faded back into Shantae!

Image result for shantae powered up

"WOAH! What a rush! My own hair feels like it's on fire!", Shantae said upon receiving the boost!

"Shantae! It's up to you now! Think you can move PIRATEWORLD off course!?", Phoenix asked.

"Can I ever! you guys might want to evacuate this place though!", Shantae warned!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Say no more!" Sonic says, opening a portal. "Everyone, inside, now! Go, go, go!"

Sayaka, Purple Heart, Purple Sister and Kaede run inside, Sonic following them.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"GAME OVER Skylanders!", Risky said as she jumped back to her ship, despite its damaged state!

"Looks like you couldn't dance through the danger on this one!", NEGA boasted despite having been knocked down by Phoenix, Maya and company.

Image result for jack sparrow grin

"Oh, I wouldn't count us out of the running just yet lasses!", Jack said grinning from ear to ear!

Image result for risky boots

"Senile old pirate, you must be! Just what are you talking about-"

Image result for shantae lamp

"This your lamp, Risky?", Shantae asked as Jack procured one.

o4wr0am.png

"Y-you three!", Risky shouted at Shantae, Jack Sparrow and Roxas @Ryannumber1gamer.

"he must've pickpocketed it off of me during the fight with you two! YOU! YOU devious!"

Related image

"Pirates? Ay Savvy!"

"Oh crud! NONONONONONONO!"

"Alright NEGA first wish! We'll be having all the gold from this here Pirate establishment int he Academy!", Jack said.

"URGGGH! It's yours!", NEGA said with a snap of her fingers.

"NOW, if you kindly will, remerge with Shantae and lend her that massive amount of Genie energy to move this heaping boulder out of the way, oh and kindly poof us down to our good ol' Sea with our ships if you please!"

NEGA was practically in tears now.

"BUT I DON'T WANNA GO BAAAAAAAAACK!", and with that she faded back into Shantae!

Image result for shantae powered up

"WOAH! What a rush! My own hair feels like it's on fire!", Shantae said upon receiving the boost!

"Shantae! It's up to you now! Think you can move PIRATEWORLD off course!?", Phoenix asked.

"Can I ever! you guys might want to evacuate this place though!", Shantae warned!

Suddenly a blue aura covered all of the Skylanders and Shantae as she moved Pirateworld, teleporting all of the Skylanders down onto the Black Pearl, which was docked at the academy, as the rest of the Skylanders gathered outside at the ship. 

"How did we get here...?" Roxas wondered.

"Huh, you didn't use the portal?" Sonic asks as he steps out of the small vortex. "That's weird."

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're back home?!" Yaya gasped as she found herself back at the academy with all the other Skylanders.

Monster Ray grunts as he looks at his burns...and then tries to chew on the burnt skin on his tail...

"Eww Ray, no!" Ember protested stopping him from making a terrible mistake. 

"Here, if you have to chew on something chew on this." Ember gives Ray some kind of jelly treat in the shape of a gem to chew on.

Monster Ray swipes it off her and chews on the jelly treat with gusto. 

"None of this makes sense...there's been so many things that occurred without any rhyme or reason..." Roxas said.

"I survived a bomb blast. Captain Hook being taken down mysteriously. That keyblade that freed me..." 

"I can answer those questions..." 

A stopwatch vortex appeared in the sky and spinned until a portal opened. And out stepped the person helping the Skylanders. 

latest?cb=20140127021331&path-prefix=pro

"I bid you greetings...Skylanders". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Whoa! Is that Enigma holding Mag's staff? Neat-o!" Neptune, now back to normal says in surprise.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Err... who are you?" Shademon sheepishly hissed, asking the mysterious man.

"Are you some kind of gatekeeper?" Yaya asked.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"None of this makes sense...there's been so many things that occurred without any rhyme or reason..." Roxas said.

"I survived a bomb blast. Captain Hook being taken down mysteriously. That keyblade that freed me..." 

"I can answer those questions..." 

A stopwatch vortex appeared in the sky and spinned until a portal opened. And out stepped the person helping the Skylanders. 

latest?cb=20140127021331&path-prefix=pro

"I bid you greetings...Skylanders". 

Related image

"Who's this guy!?"

Image result for tron bonne teisel

"Welp, that's another tally for a mark stretch of how crazy our lives have gotten!", Teisel noted.

"Oh and Tron! We best remember to fetch the Gesellchaft when PIRATEWORLD finishes crashing down into the waves over there!"

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160716065905

"I am Clockwork, and I am the guardian, and master of time". 

latest?cb=20130319184325&path-prefix=es

"Clockwork? You're still alive? But I thought the ghost zone was imprisoned". 

350?cb=20160716065906

"Daniel, when will you ever learn that our reality isn't as simple to control?" 

"I am currently working with Frostbite to lead a resistance in the Ghost Zone...that is why I have been helping you Skylanders". 

350?cb=20160716065905

"The timeline was meant to go horrifically wrong today. This blond boy was meant to be killed by that pirate. The genie would be driven so far into her despair that she would end up going totally insane and destroying the multiverse". 

"I decided to interfere with that, and give you all a second chance to right the wrongs. I destroyed that idiotic pirate's boat, I saved the child from the pirate, and I even went back in time in his universe and stole him a weapon to break those chains". 

"And now, it seems the timeline now has a fighting chance once more. Yes, I do believe you Skylanders will be the thing that saves us all..."

"That is why I took the chance to save your history and allow you all to keep fighting..."

"But that must come at a heavy cost..." Clockwork explained.

• Thumbs Up 4

"A... heavy cost...?" Sayaka asks, confused.

"What is Mr. I-Can't-Decide-An-Age talking about?" Neptune asks, masking her worries with jokes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"But that must come at a heavy cost..." Clockwork explained.

"Uh oh..." Flame cringed...

"What kind of heavy cost sir?" Shademon hissed.

350?cb=20160716065906

"The timeline is a fragile thing. The smallest alteration could cause the hugest ramifications. It is for this reason I do not tamper with it often. I have saved you this day, but even my powers have limits, and I am unable to determine your current fates now. When I look into your futures, I see nothing but white. As if the time period simply doesn't exist". 

"This land you are currently in...it is one of danger, and pain. It has allowed you all to unite as one, but it is also the gateway that has spurred the creation of LOSE and multidimensional teams. This small moment in time allowed an entire war between good and evil to begin". 

"You are all the reason why the worlds have come together. You are all the reason why the dimensions themselves are in danger, and under any other circumstance, I would be given the order to completely wipe this world from existence". 

latest?cb=20160729223022

"But I shall not do that". Clockwork said, lowering his staff.

"If I am to trust you Skylanders with this world any further. I need assurance that you will be able to rise up and show your true heroism when the time comes. Your team has caused pain in the multiverse, and has caused entire universes to be thrust in danger". Clockwork said, as he opened up several portals behind him.

One portal showed the Sonic Underground universe, that had been completely enslaved by Monokuma. Another portal showed Danny's home universe in the future, one that's completely destroyed and ruled harshly by Dark Danny. Another showed a Danganronpa world where Monokuma got ahold of the ability to time travel and killed Makoto before he had the chance to stop him, causing the entire universe to be ruled in utter despair, and many many more.

"There are many timelines. Many dangerous possibilities that only exist because of your mistakes. If I am to trust you. It is time you all agreed to fixing the wrongs that have been created by your actions". 

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"The timeline was meant to go horrifically wrong today. This blond boy was meant to be killed by that pirate. The genie would be driven so far into her despair that she would end up going totally insane and destroying the multiverse". 

Image result for tron bonne teisel

"G-geez! Remind me to never tick off that girl! She's got as much limitless potential as any of us could be when unhinged!"

Related image

"You say that as if you lot will sticking around after this venture! Sorry mate, but we're kind of full in roster".

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh! That's too bad....I'll admit, it was kinda fun siding with you Skylanders....despite our initial fights!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"You can count on it, sir." Sonic says, looking at the portals. "After all, this is exactly why we're here: The protect the innocent and punish evil. We won't let these worlds get overruled for long."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh my goodness." Yaya gasped.

"You can count on us sir! We'll help out in whatever way we can!" Flame smiles.

The others nod in approval. They aren't going down without a fight.

Clockwork gave a small nod.

350?cb=20160716065905

"Very well Skylanders. I give you my alliance. You are now allies of the Ghost Zone Resistance". 

"I shall be calling on you at some point to fix the first mistake caused by this universe's creation of LOSE...."

"Daniel Phantom" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"We'll be waitin' Tick-Tock Man!" Neptune gives a small salute.

"If you need us, give us a call." Nepgear smiles. "A-And please excuse my sister. She's been in HDD for so long, she's now extra bubbly now that she's free from that."

• Thumbs Up 2

Clockwork gave another nod.

"I shall be in contact Skylanders. You have your second chance, so please use it effectively". Clockwork said, before departing through another portal.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pixels took a look into one of the portals. One of them was the scene of a city, red skies, buildings in ruin and figures running around in the streets. Mugging, looting, and fighting filled the area. But the main thing that caught his eye were various villains from his world, overlooking the destruction and reveling in it. Pixels recognized the familiar shape bulky shape of Robrainiac, only the glowing red of his helmet and eye visible from his silhouette. It would seem that in this timeline, LOSE had completely turned Robrainiac into a complete monster, more vicious than he used to be.

Pixels shook his head... This couldn't be his world... could it? This was the very thing he and his friends fought against, to prevent from happening.

Pixels turned away. He couldn't bare to look at anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Clockwork gave another nod.

"I shall be in contact Skylanders. You have your second chance, so please use it effectively". Clockwork said, before departing through another portal.

"Y-yeah, of course!" Pixels stammered, "We're more than happy to keep all this stuff from happening. See you later!"

Pixels sighed, a little relieved and still shaken from the apocalyptic scene before him. The fox turned around to rejoin his team.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Bye-bye, Clockwork Orange!" Neptune waves before looking up. "Oh yeahhhh... there's still a giant island crashing down on us. Um, Shantae? Anytime now? Pretty please?"

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Bye-bye, Clockwork Orange!" Neptune waves before looking up. "Oh yeahhhh... there's still a giant island crashing down on us. Um, Shantae? Anytime now? Pretty please?"

Meanwhile back up there, Shantae was busy pushing it out of the way!

"Okay guys here it goes! Looks like we're gonna have a new benchmark decoration around the place!", Shantae said as PIRATEWORLD came crashing down.

"HNNGH!", she grunted as she finally managed to kick the falling island just so that it feel right beside the Academy!

"Annnnd touchdown!", Maya said excitedly.

"Whew! not a moment too soon!", Phoenix said sweating bullets.

• Thumbs Up 1

The impact causes the Skylanders to fall to the ground as the village shakes.

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Wah!"

"Yowzah!" Neptune cries out she falls on her back. "So... uhhh... do we have an island neighbour now or something?"

• Thumbs Up 1