Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Purple Sister notices Shantae's hair. She strokes her chin. "I may have an idea... Someone, try to pin her to the ground! I'll try something!"

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

280?cb=20170519214156

"Another fight?" 

"Edgeworth told me you guys kicked her butt already, guess some people never learn..."

"I mean you're playing into the typical villain tropes. "Oh look at me, I'm the biggie bad villain, let me hold your friend as a trophy!" 

Image result for nega shantae

"Oh? And what're you implying, you watery welp!?", NEGA said while vaulting over to claw at Hina with an blue enflamed claw!

"You think I agree with Risky on leaving that Nobody alive!? HA! You can't make a trophy out of NOTHING! Oh and as for "kicking my butt" before! Maybe in a stupid battle of the bands or a kangaroo court, but none of you have fought me hand-to hand yet! Let's see how you handle when I'm not restrained by some has-been rockstar or some moral bleeding heart attorney!"

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Purple Sister notices Shantae's hair. She strokes her chin. "I may have an idea... Someone, try to pin her to the ground! I'll try something!"

Image result for undyne

"Staked, darted with spears or body pressed? You name it, you've got it!", Undyne perked up at the sound of that!

Image result for tron bonne embarrassed

"Not if we pin her first! Servbots! Gang up on her too!", Tron ordered.

• Thumbs Up 1

Purple Sister nods as she gets on her DEUS. "Hello? Yeah. I'll need your help..."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

Hina rubbed her face where Nega's claw hit, slashing it and causing it to bleed.

7KfWAXY.png

"I survived three killing games..."

"I don't intend to die to some second rate fake like you Nega".

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hina rubbed her face where Nega's claw hit, slashing it and causing it to bleed.

7KfWAXY.png

"I survived three killing games..."

"I don't intend to die to some second rate fake like you Nega".

Related image

"Killing Game, huh? That sounds like fun! Sigh, "fake". You're really going to be one of those stubborn ones aren't you? Haven't you realized already that I'm the REAL genie between me and the half-pint! Ah well, doesn't matter either way!", NEGA was preparing to strike again.

sezhv49.png

"I'll just have to show you every little bit by bit till you accept the truth-"

bubble-objection.gif

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"The truth says hello to your contradictions NEGA! And Shantae, the true hero within is my proof!", Phoenix said as his hit box of text caught NEGA off guard slightly enough, leaving room for a counter!

"Now's our chance!" Sayaka tackles Shantae and pins her to the ground. "Everyone! Keep her still! Nepgear, get ready!"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

Hina proceeded to punch Nega in the gut and pin her as well.

"You guys better have a plan for this..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Now's our chance!" Sayaka tackles Shantae and pins her to the ground. "Everyone! Keep her still! Nepgear, get ready!"

"Heh, you think you're strong enough to hold me down!? Not on your life!"

undyne_by_liyart-daft36b.png

"Hmph! Implying that she's doing it alone!", Undyne said as she also lept onto NEGA!

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"SHantae! If you're in there, trust me! This is for your own good!", Phoenix said as he nervously pinned down NEGA as well!

"Oh I see! You wanna dogpile eh? Well then, how about I overturn you all and-"

Image result for jack sparrow

"I am taking an awfully suicidal gamble here, but not today lass!", Jack joined in.

maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"You aren't going anywhere NEGA!" At least I hope, assuming Nepgear's plan works!

Maya bellyfloped onto NEGA, joining the tussle.

Even Tron, Teisel, And the big baby brother bot, Bon assisted in keeping her pressed down!

Image result for rottytops

"Trust me SHantae! You'll thank us in the morning! (And hopefully forget any trouble I caused you)"Rottyrops capped off.

Related image

"RGGGH! You all will tire eventually! In fact, why don't I just trample you all as an elephant and-"

Related image

"NGH!" Blast it all! I may still have my strength, but I can't dance to transform with them pinning me down!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Now, Nepgear! Do it now!" Sayaka yells.

Purple Sister nods and opens a portal directly in front of Shantae from her DEUS. "Okay, you two! Do it!"

On the other side...

Sonic chuckles as his sword begins glowing yellow. "It may come as a bit of a shock but..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Take THIS!"

Kaede and Sonic shoot electricity through the portal, making it through Shantae's hair, causing it to split and stand up, unable to move her hair in any way.

"Not so tough without your magic hairdo, are ya?" Sayaka asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Take THIS!"

Kaede and Sonic shoot electricity through the portal, making it through Shantae's hair, causing it to split and stand up, unable to move her hair in any way.

"Not so tough without your magic hairdo, are ya?" Sayaka asks.

"KRAAAH! Maybe not, but I can still transform!", NEGA declared as she got back up!

maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"She just doesn't stop guys! At this rate, she'll either burn us or herself out!"

Related image

"That's not good! If she gets back her second wind...."

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Hang on a second......"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"Rottytops! You recognize NEGA! Which means you've faced her and lived right!?"

Related image

"Huh!? Me? Well yeah, why do you ask-"

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Assuming you were there and the way you survived was ending her for the time being, how exactly did you manage to revert Shantae!?"

"W-well, I suppose the way we managed to break free was reminding her deep inside of the things that made her, well HERSELF! Who she was, and why her attacking us was so insane to begin with!"

"Only catch is that she was busy gloating and ordering us to beg for our lives as opposed to actively attacking us like she is right now!", Rottytops said as she ducked from a blast NEGA sent rocketing at them! And there's no telling what could happen with all this crazy genie energy in the atmosphere!"

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"I think that's a risk, we're all willing to take!", Phoenix said.

Image result for undyne hair spear

"Besides, not like we can't fight AND talk! I'm a good multi-tasker!", Undyne said smirking.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Why am I getting deja vu with the personas?"

Related image

"Yellow eyes aside lass, let's not get too wrapped with the similarities!", Jack warned as NEGA dashed at the party in elephant form!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Kaede jump out of the portal.

"Hey, you two! Thanks for coming by to help!" Sayaka says, sighing in relief. "I... I've been doing my best in leading this team and..."

"You're doing good, Sayaka! As expected of my partner!" Sonic smiles, giving Sayaka a thumbs up.

"I wanna talk about things later... if you don't mind..." Sayaka says, looking down.

EhsJKqC.jpg

"We should probably deal Shantae first before we do any of that, right?"

Sayaka nods. "Yeah. But first..." She looks up. "Neptune! Any readings in Roxas."

Purple Heart descends. "No, nothing at all..."

Sayaka shakes her head. "Of course..." She looks back at Shantae. "Okay, it's up to us now. We have to-" She hears Rottytops' catch. "Wait, what?"

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka shakes her head. "Of course..." She looks back at Shantae. "Okay, it's up to us now. We have to-" She hears Rottytops' catch. "Wait, what?

Image result for jack sparrow

"Errrr no biggie mate! Just try talking to the Shantae within NEGA here and reminding her who she is on some deep level, or some schimzel like that. Just have to avoid her motherlode of ATTACKS!!", he shouted the last word ducking out of the way, as NEGA spiraled a field of attack spheres with her mermaid form, somersaulting in the air! "While doing so", he finished his sentence face down on the ground.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ezr_zca9QTc/mqdefault.jpg

"Hold still you miscreants! I'll show you to mess with my hair!"

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Errrr no biggie mate! Just try talking to the Shantae within NEGA here. Just have to avoid her motherlode of ATTACKS!!", he shouted the last word ducking out of the way, as NEGA spiraled a field of attack spheres with her mermaid form, somersaulting in the air!

Outta nowhere Monster Ray came and grabbed Mermaid Nega Shantae by the tail before smacking her up against a wall or three. The beast wasn't happy with these turn of events.

"Looks like you're not the only one here who's got a 'nega' form so to speak, only ours has his head still on his shoulders and doesn't give annoying speeches." Yaya smirked. "The head on his shoulders part does vary, of course." Yaya then nervously smiled.

Sayaka nods. "Right... uhhh..." She looks at her team. "Okay, everyone, we have to split up and keep her on her toes. Neptune, Nepgear, to the skies! Sonic, run clockwise around her. I'll run counter-clockwise! Kaede, keep that electricity flowing and keep her hair up! I'll have Oktavia guard you!"

"Ready, team? BREAK!"

• Fist Bump 1

13 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Looks like you're not the only one here who's got a 'nega' form so to speak, only ours has his head still on his shoulders and doesn't give annoying speeches." Yaya smirked. "The head on his shoulders part does vary, of course." Yaya then nervously smiled.

Image result for nega shantae boss fight

"You're comparing me to the guy who only gets there by losing control! How pitiful!", NEGA said as she changed back and repelled Ray with flames flying from her fingertips!

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka nods. "Right... uhhh..." She looks at her team. "Okay, everyone, we have to split up and keep her on her toes. Neptune, Nepgear, to the skies! Sonic, run clockwise around her. I'll run counter-clockwise! Kaede, keep that electricity flowing and keep her hair up! I'll have Oktavia guard you!"

"Ready, team? BREAK!"

Nega-Shantae dance by LinkerLuis

"NRK! Trying to divert my attention eh?"

Related image

"No mate! Consider it one of those "HELP-ME_PLEEEASE! Group circles of counseling the future holds!", Jack said as he engaged her with his sword!

Image result for nega shantae boss fight

"Easily parried! I don't care for the company!"

Related image

"Really well! The Shantae I know would've formed a plan by now!", Undyne said fanning the fires.

maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"Yeah! Shantae's a beast in sparring! Yet, if you can't take us out by now, how are you the real deal!?"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Shantae! I know deep down, the reason NEGA hasn't harmed a hair on Roxas yet, is because you've been holding her back and showing her who's boss in there!", Phoenix said.

Image result for risky's revenge final fight

"That's ridiculous! Trying to reach out that welp-HURK! What was that!?", NEGA felt herself jerk involuntarily a bit!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah! Roxas' counting on you, Shantae! Don't let the other you win!" Sonic says as he runs. "I know the real Shantae won't dare allow that to happen to him!"

Sayaka runs past him due to running the other direction. "It's working!"

"I bet you can't dance as great as the real Shantae!" Purple Heart says from above.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"You're comparing me to the guy who only gets there by losing control! How pitiful!", NEGA said as she changed back and repelled Ray with flames flying from her fingertips!

"Here's the thing Nega, you have already lost control. Right now, step by step Shantae is clawing her way back because she knows if she loses then she loses EVERYTHING." 

"She's not going to give up to the likes of you when Roxas' life in on the line, nor her entire world." 

"And if you're not familiar with Skylanders Delta Squad then let me tell you something... we tend to have a habit of watching people's back's and being there for them when things go south." 

"So Nega... do you really think we're just going to roll over so our friend Shantae can get screwed over by Risky Boots?"

"My answer is no." Yays smiles as the rest of Delta get ready to go again.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Here's the thing Nega, you have already lost control. Right now, step by step Shantae is clawing her way back because she knows if she loses then she loses EVERYTHING." 

"She's not going to give up to likes of you when Roxas' life in on the line, nor her entire world." 

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah! Roxas' counting on you, Shantae! Don't let the other you win!" Sonic says as he runs. "I know the real Shantae won't dare allow that to happen to him!"

Sayaka runs past him due to running the other direction. "It's working!"

"I bet you can't dance as great as the real Shantae!" Purple Heart says from above.

Inside NEGA Shantae's head, a great conflict was spurred and ignited by the words of encouragement!

Image result for shantae vs NEGA shantae

"You know they're not exactly wrong on any of those accounts NEGA!"

"YOU! Go back to being sleepy or distressed! Now's not the time-"

"WRONG! Now is the time!", Shantae responded mentally, as she engaged NEGA in her head for a battle of control!

22 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"And if you're not familiar with Skylanders Delta Squad then let me tell you something... we tend to have a habit of watching people's back's and being there for them when things go south." 

"So Nega... do you really think we're just going to roll over so our friend Shantae can get screwed over by Risky Boots?"

"My answer is no." Yays smiles as the rest of Delta get ready to go again.

Image result for shantae vs NEGA shantae

"SILENCE! How about you all just fall down, lie down and die!? Then I can roll you over! UGH! You're conjuring a major headache!", she shouted as she took the form of elephant and dashed at the group!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oktavia holds Nega Shantae back, grabbing onto her elephant form as Kaede climbs onto Oktavia's shoulder.

QlgkTvW.jpg

"One thing's for certain! Shantae would never turn on us like this!" She summons a piano and plays music to push the elephant back even more. This puts Shantae into position as Purple Heart and Purple Sister land on her head, kicking it to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Lay down and die? Thanks, but no thanks. We've got important stuff to worry about!" Pixels quickly jumped to the side from Shantae's elephant form. "Shantae? Can you hear me? You're starting to weaken your evil twin! Keep it up and you'll break free! We're all rooting for you!"

"He's right!" Ella added, pecking at the elephant with the beak on her mask, "When we get out of this, we can free Roxas and blow this popscicle stand! You can do it!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Come on Shantae! We gotta stop Risky!" Ember pleaded.

"Yeah, if we don't people are going to end up dead or something!" Flame added.

"You must resist temptation! Atonement is not out of reach." Shademon Hissed.

All three were helping Monster Ray push the elephant back along with the other Skylanders.

"SKREEEEE!"

"Err... Ray says you can do it Shantae! Tell that Nega version of you to get lost!" Flame cheered.

"Did I say it right?"

Monster Ray smiles. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/23/2017 at 7:10 PM, Mightyray said:

"Come on Shantae! We gotta stop Risky!" Ember pleaded.

"Yeah, if we don't people are going to end up dead or something!" Flame added.

"You must resist temptation! Atonement is not out of reach." Shademon Hissed.

All three were helping Monster Ray push the elephant back along with the other Skylanders.

"SKREEEEE!"

"Err... Ray says you can do it Shantae! Tell that Nega version of you to get lost!" Flame cheered.

"Did I say it right?"

Monster Ray smiles. 

On 5/23/2017 at 7:04 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Lay down and die? Thanks, but no thanks. We've got important stuff to worry about!" Pixels quickly jumped to the side from Shantae's elephant form. "Shantae? Can you hear me? You're starting to weaken your evil twin! Keep it up and you'll break free! We're all rooting for you!"

"He's right!" Ella added, pecking at the elephant with the beak on her mask, "When we get out of this, we can free Roxas and blow this popscicle stand! You can do it!"

"You heard them NEGA! They're counting on us! On me! You should know,  I'll always be there to help those in need!", Shantae said getting bolstered all the more by the speeches!

Shantae said,  hair whipping NEGA, dodging her atta

On the outside,  NEGA reverted to get standard form!

"Huff puff! Well,  you want your genie so much! Haha! You fools! You morons! You boobs! Your faith in Shantae will be your end- Hughah!"

And then it happened.

"Step off,  or, urgggh! Let! Me! Go!"

Shantae was forcing her way out of the Nega....literally!

"What!? But this can't be-"

"Save it for your trip back!", Shantae declared as she gave NEGA a mighty kick that sent her sprawling!

"Oh snap! Looks like Rottytops wasn't kidding about potential side effects with all the genie energy! Shantae,  you two are split from each other!", Phoenix said shocked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Huh, didn't know you could do that." Purple Heart says. "Regardless, more backup for us and now..."

"We can go relentless on her! I'll show no mercy, I'll tell you that much!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Woah!" Flame gasped.

"O.K. that's a bit weird." Yaya said puzzled.

Monster Ray grunted and hissed at Nega Shantae. "Easy, big guy, no need to go ham." Ember suggested.

"We have no time to waste, we must stop Risky now!" Shademon hissed.

ZqkjfKn.png

"Perhaps if we destroy her NEGA form, Shantae will be free from the troubles that plague her. Just a thought." Nicole suggests.

bZMq52d.jpg

Hey, this fight was turning in their favour, and Shantae is back!

"C'mon, Shantae, finish her off! We all believe in you!"

• Thumbs Up 1