Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Much appreciated darling! So glad we could get off on the right foot eventually!"

Related image

"Hey man! What's this about saying goodbye!?", Sonic said as he and Rexy came into the room!

"Hey guys! Excellent work on taking care of that PIRATEWORLD! Me and Rexy were going a bit frantic, since it would've been hard to move Mr. Edgeworth in his state!" @Ryannumber1gamer

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Edgeworth's still fine!? Oh thank goodness!"

Image result for rexy

"GROAR!"

<He still tries to escape from time to time! The stubborn-head that he be!> Rexy noted.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well knowing Miles, he just doesn't take kindly to being cooped up even if it's for his own good! Not that you wouldn't be able to just sniff him out and drag him back to bed Rexy!"

Image result for sonic

"This is it huh, you guys. You're really leaving?", Sonic said to Kay, Frisk and Mettaton. "Man, Kay and Mettaton, we even got to know each other well during....y'know the incident with the two-faced teddy!"

Image result for mettaton

"I know darlings, but, again, I must do what I can to spread hope around the multiverse! I can't just stay cooped up here! I'll admit, I haven't really seen any action since the Killing Games! Sure, I've hosted quite the exquisite parties, but I can't take up space, just for that!" @Emperor Robrainiac

kay-grin%28d%29.gif

"And don't worry about us Mr. Wright! Me and Frisk will be back some day! But for now, we've really got to go! People to save, feats to accomplish!"

Image result for frisk undertale

"Your bride-to-be, kept safe and comforted!", Frisk joked.

trucy-benchthoughtful%28b%29.gif

"Y'know come to think of it Daddy, maybe we should invite Mommy to come over her as a support team member unit!", Trucy suggested.

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Hmmmm, now that you mention it-"

*DING DONG* *KNOCK*KNOCK*

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"ACK!"

Image result for jack sparrow

"Now who could that be at a time like this?", Jack wondered out loud.

"WOW... SO YOU AND FRISK ARE LEAVING, I SEE..." Papyrus sighed as he walked in, overhearing the conversation "I MUST SAY TIME FLIES..."

Papyrus straightened himself up and put on a grin, "I SUPPOSE EVERYONE MUST LEAVE SOMETIME! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY, FRISK. YOU TOO, METTATON AND KAY! JUST BE SURE YOU COME AND VISIT US SOON, OKAY?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"That was exhausting..." Ember grumbles going into the kitchen.

"All that talk of pirates and I missed out, darn." Mia pouted.

"Don't worry maybe one day we'll be called up from reserves and get to go out on the field again!" Mog poses.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait till that day arrives!" Mia grinned 

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, a small announcement sound played around the school.

tenor.gif

"Attention FOOLISH Skylanders! It is I! Aku the shapeshifting master of problem solving and I am here to let you all know that I will be now taking appointments for the low low cost of whoever gets me an extra thick pizza!"

"Oh also, the bathroom is clogged so you knowwww, someone may wanna get on that". 

"But yes! I'm now taking appointments!". 

• Thumbs Up 4

"...What's this dude's deal?" Neptune asks. "He sure loves thick pizzas."

"Says the pudding lover." Tails retorts, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Hey! Pudding > Pizza, dude!" Neptune says back.

"...How does that translate into real speech?" Nepgear asks, confused.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig seem to be returning from a long trip. "Hey guys! We're back!" said Amitie. "What happened while we were away?"

"Hello there." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Pizza..." Lumina muttered, drooling at the thought.

"Eh, I've never faced a problem that couldn't be solved by blowing something up," Jessica fibbed.

"Can we get pizza, though?" Lumina asked.

"Lumina, you just had popcorn."

"Yeah, but we don't get fat or sick like humans do!"

"Meh, knock yourself out. I don't like pizza."

Lumina stared at Jessica blankly.

"You really are from another planet..."

"Oh come on, you didn't even know what pizza was until you came to Earth!" Jessica protested.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie and Sig seem to be returning from a long trip. "Hey guys! We're back!" said Amitie. "What happened while we were away?"

"Hello there." said Sig.

Monster Ray waved at Amitie and Sig.

"Welcome back, we just stopped some Pirates and helped Shantae and Roxas, also time is unstable for some reason." Shademon hissed.

"Oh crap the comic! I gotta go find Mog and ask did she give it to Roxas!" Flame panicked and ran off looking for the purple cat.

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"WOW... SO YOU AND FRISK ARE LEAVING, I SEE..." Papyrus sighed as he walked in, overhearing the conversation "I MUST SAY TIME FLIES..."

Papyrus straightened himself up and put on a grin, "I SUPPOSE EVERYONE MUST LEAVE SOMETIME! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY, FRISK. YOU TOO, METTATON AND KAY! JUST BE SURE YOU COME AND VISIT US SOON, OKAY?"

Image result for frisk

"Well uh, we were actually talking about it earlier, right before the alarm from Scuttle Town was raised Papyrus! I recall you wishing me luck right before Mr. Wright and Ms. Fey took off to the main room when the alert sounded! You still have my thanks! I can't speak for Mettaton, but I promise that me and Kay will be back! Hey! We might even be able to bring........Asriel." Someday, I'm gonna have to tell him the full truth about that talking flower. Someday.

kay-pumped%28b%29.gif

"Heh, heh! Don't worry Paps! I'll keep this kid out of trouble!", Kay reassured. "You'll be hearing from us before you know it!"

Image result for mettaton

"I've no doubts our paths will cross again someday. But I'm not as certain on when, as Kay and Frisk appear to be! That said darlings! Shine bright and hard against any forces of evil and despair!"

14 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"All that talk of pirates and I missed out, darn." Mia pouted.

Little did Mia know what more was in store!

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

*DING DONG* *KNOCK*KNOCK*

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"ACK!"

"Now who could that be at a time like this?", Jack wondered out loud.

Opening the doors, the Skylanders were shocked to see who was there!

http://www.legends-station.com/mml2/screens/opening/018.jpg

"Ahem! Excuse me good sirs and madames! But where might I ask, is ever good barrister who handles-"

Image result for phoenix and maya the animations of this episode

"TEISEL!? TRON!? We thought you guys left already!"

WxsVc8S.png

"Why are you wearing those fancy suits!?"

Image result for undyne

"You didn't steal them did you!?"

Image result for jack sparrow confused

"And what pray tell is up with the odd piece of music you've brought playing with you, mates?", Jack capped off the line of questions.

Image result for tron and teisel legends 2 reporters

"Errr, well, y'know! Gotta look the part for our job interview here and-", Teisel began to say.

kay-grin%28d%29.gif

"Wow never mind on bringing the soon-to-be Mrs. Wright here! Wow boss! You've already got candidates to replace us!? Keen lawyer thinking I see!", kay complimented Phoenix.

atfkquh.gif

"Come again, say what did I somehow plan out!?"

"As for the song Mr. Sparrow, well it's uh, one of our motifs. Tends to accompany us like the Servbots often!", Tron explained.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Pizza..." Lumina muttered, drooling at the thought.

"Eh, I've never faced a problem that couldn't be solved by blowing something up," Jessica fibbed.

"Can we get pizza, though?" Lumina asked.

"Lumina, you just had popcorn."

"Yeah, but we don't get fat or sick like humans do!"

"Meh, knock yourself out. I don't like pizza."

Lumina stared at Jessica blankly.

"You really are from another planet..."

"Oh come on, you didn't even know what pizza was until you came to Earth!" Jessica protested.

giphy.gif

"Oh hello there. I was just, you know eating this random sandwich I got and couldn't help but overhear you..." Aku said

"FOOLISH SORCERESS" 

Aku said this, pointing his finger directly at Jess. 

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Monster Ray waved at Amitie and Sig.

"Welcome back, we just stopped some Pirates and helped Shantae and Roxas, also time is unstable for some reason." Shademon hissed.

"Oh crap the comic! I gotta go find Mog and ask did she give it to Roxas!" Flame panicked and ran off looking for the purple cat.

"That sounds fun!" said Amitie. She still gave that smile...and she looks like she has some peace of mind, too!

"Hope you can give that comic." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Fox and Captain Falcon returned from Shantae's world to the Academy, they were greeted by the Star Fox team on a monitor.

peppy-hare-23660.jpg?t=1461549617

"Welcome back Fox. How was the mission?" Peppy asked.

328460.jpg

"Didja kick butt as usual out there?" Slippy asked casually.

They then noticed Captain Falcon's presence.

falco-lombardi-23657.jpg?t=1461548825

"Well well well! Looks old CF made it here after all." Falco snarked. "How ya doin Cap?"

"Mighty fine, noble space team!" Captain Falcon greeted back. "Just returned from a exciting trip to the seas."

"And anymore talk about pirates and water, I'm gonna be seasick." Fox said a little annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"Oh hello there. I was just, you know eating this random sandwich I got and couldn't help but overhear you..." Aku said

"FOOLISH SORCERESS" 

Ztar's delivery of an Extra 'Thicc' pizza nearly got knock off due to Aku's booming voice giving the tiny black star a fright! Good thing they kept their balance.

They flew up into Aku's face and hissed at them, still holding the very heavy pizza box that they 'acquired' with a certain space marine's cash.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"FOOLISH SORCERESS" 

Jessica simply raised her eyebrow and her arms. "It's true!" she protested, "I don't like all the stuff that goes on those things, like cheese... tomatoes... mushrooms... peppers... and besides, who're you calling foolish for having opinons?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica simply raised her eyebrow and her arms. "It's true!" she protested, "I don't like all the stuff that goes on those things, like cheese... tomatoes... mushrooms... peppers... and besides, who're you calling foolish for having opinons?!"

giphy.gif

"Ugh, I hateeeeee opinions. Well, except those that are mine. Those are fine. Any other opinions just SUCK".

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ztar's delivery of an Extra 'Thicc' pizza nearly got knock off due to Aku's booming voice giving the tiny black star a fright! Good thing they kept their balance.

They flew up into Aku's face and hissed at them, still holding the very heavy pizza box that they 'acquired' with a certain space marine's cash.

tenor.gif

"EXCELLENT! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Hello there." said Sig.

GiwBZNj.png

"SIg! Amitie! It's been a while! Let's see, we went on a pirate adventure to save my home world from Risky Boots and the Bonnes!"

GOjV41H.png

"Let's see, we sailed through a magic vortex, fought off pirates and heartless at Scuttle Town, ran into Captain Hook, saw his ship go down in flames again. Turns out Risky had received a boost from working with LOSE and the Bonnes and created P.I.R.A.T.E.W.O.R.L.D. , giant colossus.

Fc3MASd.png

"I uh, had a few mental barriers to tackle around the way, anyway, we went to Zombie Island, hooked with my pal Rottytops (who we need to get home), and then picked a fight with Bonnes, and then had a tussle with a giant tentacled monster known s the Kraken from Jack's universe! Roxas kinda died in the battle against the Kraken while helping us save everyone, don't worry, he got better. I kinda got turned into NEGA Shantae by Risky, don't worry I'm fine now! Oh and the Bonnes kinda joined our side and now seem to want to join the Skylanders!"

kirxnO7.png

"Should probably also warn you that PIRATEWORLD's next doors to us now, since it nearly crushed the Academy, but I managed to move it out of the way....oh and the Kraken that ate Risky might still be out in the ocean so be careful when swimming."

Image result for tron bonne

"Psst! Hey! Don't forget to tell them about the Clockwork ghost that prevented the timeline where you guys lost to Risky and you went insane and destroyed the multi-"

WxsVc8S.png

"I think I've given them enough summary! Let's leave that to one of his writer's characters before this goes on too long Bonne!" @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"EXCELLENT! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Monster Ray and Shademon just looked up at Aku and then to each other.

Ztar then hissed again. They missed out on their chance for an appointment, they aren't missing out this time!

"Sir, I think Ztar would like you take the pizza from them... They seem to be struggling to carry it." Shademon meekly hissed.

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

"Hmmm. You wish for an appointment do you?" Aku said, eating the pizza. 

"It is time for you foolish Skylanders to begin some proper exercise..."

"With your Edgy pal out of commission, I believe I, Aku, the Shapeshifting Master of Teaching shall take up the principal role...."

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"Ugh, I hateeeeee opinions. Well, except those that are mine. Those are fine. Any other opinions just SUCK".

WxsVc8S.png

"Our "therapist" at work as usual I see!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx5.gif

"Really!? Bummer! I'd make a great therapist if the position weren't taken! Ahem! I can be considered a doctor in some regards!", Tron said switching to her work outfit.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"With your Edgy pal out of commission, I believe I, Aku, the Shapeshifting Master of Teaching shall take up the principal role...."

Related image

"Oh? So is this the guy we need to talk to about whether or not we can join?", Tron said switching to her normal outfit.

"Urgggh", Shantae said. "Feeling  a little 'rebellious' Mr. Wright?"

kay-grin%28d%29.gif

"I'm sure it was Mr. Edgeworth would want!", Kay said winking.

"More pirates eh savvy? You'll hear no objections from me, mates!"

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well Nick!? We could always use the excitement! And hey! They used to be with LOSE! How cool is that!? Our very own first converts!"

"Hmmm. Tempting very tempting".

"I see.." Sonic says, attentively listening to Sayaka.

"Yeah. I thought I was... inadequate, I guess? It's just that you are able to save so much, and I got Neptune, Nepgear and Roxas in a ton of danger. I felt like a bit of a failure. Like I'm not made to lead or-" Sayaka is cut off by Sonic suddenly.

"You're learning." Sonic says. "You were never a leader before. You were at a disadvantage from the start. Me? I always had my brothers and sisters for like... millions of years. So I had lots and lots of preparation. You? You've been only a Skylander for only a couple of years, being promoted from some Magical Girl to... well, my partner and leader in training. That's the key word here, IN TRAINING. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Yeah... but will I ever be as good as you one day?" Sayaka asks, looking down. "S-Sorry, I'm comparing myself to people again... it's a silly habit."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"I see.." Sonic says, attentively listening to Sayaka.

"Yeah. I thought I was... inadequate, I guess? It's just that you are able to save so much, and I got Neptune, Nepgear and Roxas in a ton of danger. I felt like a bit of a failure. Like I'm not made to lead or-" Sayaka is cut off by Sonic suddenly.

"You're learning." Sonic says. "You were never a leader before. You were at a disadvantage from the start. Me? I always had my brothers and sisters for like... millions of years. So I had lots and lots of preparation. You? You've been only a Skylander for only a couple of years, being promoted from some Magical Girl to... well, my partner and leader in training. That's the key word here, IN TRAINING. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Yeah... but will I ever be as good as you one day?" Sayaka asks, looking down. "S-Sorry, I'm comparing myself to people again... it's a silly habit."

2333337-nightwing.png

"You think Sonic, I or anyone else became who we are today without our failures?" Nightwing said, entering the room.

"Our failures define us. They help us grow as people, to help us change and improve".

"Without failures, we wouldn't have successes". 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

2333337-nightwing.png

"You think Sonic, I or anyone else became who we are today without our failures?" Nightwing said, entering the room.

"Our failures define us. They help us grow as people, to help us change and improve".

"Without failures, we wouldn't have successes". 

"Yeah." Sayaka nods, slowly. "It's funny, really. Even my own witch gave me a lecture. My witch, the living embodiment of my despair kinda said something like that." She chuckles.

"Nightwing and even Oktavia are right, though. I needed my failures too. And I had them pretty rough." Sonic says. "I mean, I was too slow to save my parents. Then I lost my race, then Kyubey... you know the rest."

"However, it only pushes me to be the best leader I can be. Ain't that right?"

• Thumbs Up 1

After a long day of napping, Rocku and Graff were in the gym training.

"Come on Rock baby! Show me what you got bro! Show me what you got!" Graff said motivating his brother while holding the Monokuma punching bag.

Rocku was pulling as many punches as possible beating the bag senseless.

"Come on bro! Hit it hard! This guy's done some pretty nasty things! Now show who's he dealing with!"

Rocku smirked as he continued rapidly punching the bag. "Monokuma, you are one despicable bastard of a bear, killing for pleasure, manipulating others, bringing those into despair, well one of these days....you're gonna regret it all." He said as he charged his fist up and spoke one last word:

"NOW TASTE THE VENGEANCE OF THE SKYLANDERS!" He shouted he punched the bag with one final blow.

*POW*

The impact of the punch sent the bag flying out of the gym. Rocku and Graff cheered and high fived each other.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Heh heh....too bad...we'll have to find it later." Graff said.

"Hey no worries, all I needed was some motivation that's all. I've always felt I was bit impulsive when we first joined this place, but I've learned to be more in control of myself ya know?" Rocku said.

"Exact-o! And with the others arriving back, I'd doubt anything major will happen for a whi-"

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"You've had to say something didn't you?" Rocku said annoyed.

"....Yep." Graff said bluntly.

Amitie does seem to be more at peace than she was before. What could have happened while she was away?

"We had our own trip." said Amitie. "But I think we should save it for later..."

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hmmm. Tempting very tempting".

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well it certainly is OUR team after all! Not like a headmaster or principal could really stop them! Alright Bonnes! Welcome aboard-"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"REALLY!? OH thank you Phoenix! Just a moment!", and with that Tron and Teisel exited.

"THEY SAID YES! HOOOORAAAy!", could be heard behind the doors, before Tron and Teisel pranced back in this time with Bon Bonne in tow!

Image result for tron bonne

"Hope you've got enough room! And plenty of curry rice for my kids!", Tron said.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Oh boy! Nick! She brought ALL of them!", Maya said as rumbling could be heard!

Lunch+rush.gif

"Yup all 41! Not that I really fight without 'em!", Tron bragged as the stampede of Servbots entered the Academy!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/gm2/mvc3/mvsc3-tron.jpg

"Now remember to behave yourselves! Especially you! Numbers 16-18!"

tron-bonne-projectxz.jpg

Tron Bonne -  Main Character -Taking Frisk's spot but also Replacing Rexy as Main! Rexy Shall Be Moved To the Support Units!

Category: Supercharger

Elements: Air & Tech

Class: Brawler

BIO:

Spoiler

Tron is stubborn, feisty, self-confident and determined, mocking her opponents openly whether she's winning or not. She is very temperamental, as during some moments she is calm and happy, and during others she can explode into a rage and yell without any warning. Tron appears to have a small fear of dogs. Throughout the series, she begins to develop a crush on Mega Man Volnutt. Because of her inexperience in the ways of love, she doesn't understand her feelings towards him, and even though they are enemies, she has gone to great lengths to try convincing him to join her. Due to this, she has a rivalry of sorts with Roll Caskett as a fellow genius mechanic, dynamic pilot and as Mega Man's love interest

Tron created the 41 Servbots that assist the Bonne family in various tasks, like helping Tron build and maintain her machines. She can be very harsh with the Servbots, sometimes even punishing them in a painful way, but despite this, Tron is usually tender and affectionate towards them, like a mother.

"Oh yes! But of course Ms. Tron! Maybe we could even help out around ze Academy!"

Image result for servbots

Servbots

Helpers of the Bonnes, and often serving as "ammunition" for Tron when she enters battle herself! These 41 guys are often all over the place, but when the going gets rough, they'll stand to attention....so long as their mother or uncles are there to direct them.

Their favorite food is curry rice.

Alone one isn't the strongest, but forewarned in numbers and when coupled with Tron, they can mop the floor with many, an enemy!

• Thumbs Up 2