Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh, didn't know you could do that." Purple Heart says. "Regardless, more backup for us and now..."

"We can go relentless on her! I'll show no mercy, I'll tell you that much!"

"Backup!? For you guys?? Like hell! See you at the top! I'll grant the wish of your demises one way or another!", NEGA yelled. 

"Well it looks like you're going to have a tougher time at that!", Shantae said. "I've retained some if my genie powers this time!", she said smirking.

"Whatever! We've still got the upper hand! And you're academy isn't looking to fare well!", Nega said as she warped out of the room!

"Ugh, thanks guys. You really pulled my rear out of the fire there!", Shantae said.

"Uh,  why is my hair all frazzled!? Oh no! I didn't hurt you guys did I!?"

"Roxas! Risky likely has him up at the summit! Which is probably where Nega is heading!"

• Thumbs Up 1

eGUUU2h.jpg

"Yeah, um... sorry about that." Kaede apologizes to Shantae.

• Thumbs Up 1

WxsVc8S.png

"It's fine! I'm sure you all had a good reason for...doing so Could you uh,  undo it though?", Shantae said. 

Image result for tron bonne

"Hey guys! What are we waiting for!? The finale fight awaits! And not a moment too soon! By my calculations,  this place is going to clobber your academy in 20 minutes!", Tron spoke up. 

"Oh! So you guys ARE on our side for reals,  I see", Shantae said skeptically.

"Shantae! Good to have you back!", Rottytops said. 

"Mmmm, your brain's back to smelling it's usual flavor of justice and heroics!"

Image result for rottytops

"That's great Rottytops,  now could you stop licking your chops at it?! We have to focus!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka blasts some water and Shantae's hair, wetting it and stopping it from standing up. "There you go."

"Guys, we DON'T have time to waste! We gotta take out Risky now!" Sonic warns everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Down Below the Island...

259885-MegaMan32.jpg

"This isn't good you guys....that thing above is coming closer, I'm locked out of all teleporter controls, I can't help AE get any of our defences open, and something's dampening our abilities..." 

gr-kat-face-spy2.jpg

"So in other words...." 

tumblr_inline_mlhbveVz7J1qz4rgp.png

"We're all gonna die! But lookie on the bright side! Some of the Skylanders are still out there! Our deaths will create so much despair for them to rise above with their hope!" 

tumblr_inline_mpr18o3qQh1qz4rgp.png

"Now isn't the time for crazy!" "Isn't there anything we can do?!" 

2333337-nightwing.png

"We pray that the others can stop that island thing before it destroys us all". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Jiminy you're right!" Inkwelle exclaimed, "We're wasting time standing around! I say we should get going too!!"

"Right! Let's go kick some pirate booty!" Pixels smirked, but then he turned to Shantae, "Oh yeah, if you heard that crack about the newspaper and raid spray... sorry about that, I was trying to egg on Nega Shantae, none of that stuff was directed at you. No hard feelings?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Lead the Shantae! We're ready to rumble!" Yaya smiled.

The rest of Delta were more than eager to get going with Monster Ray chomping at the bit to kick some pirate booty.

"Up we go then!", Shantae said priming her teleportation dance!

"Everyone! Stay close to me!", she commamded, warping them up to PIRATEWORLD'S frosting summit. 

Up at the very top was an odd,  but giant looking capsule!

"Aha! There's the source of all our troubles!", Shantae said pointing at the capsule. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"So what do we do, break it and it'll all be over? If so, don't mind if I do!" Purple Heart gets her sword out and walks toward it, only being stopped by Sayaka.

"Hang on, Nep. This can't be all she wrote." Sayaka says, keeping a firm grip on Purple Heart's arm.

All five members of Delta gather round Shantae as she does her dance.

"Finally! We get to do something cool!" Flame smiles.

"Right, let's do this." Yaya nods.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Flames made out of solid darkness arose around the arena, swallowing it. When the darkness faded, the arena itself was altered and changed. 

latest?cb=20141106061222

A wasteland appeared, with the Skylanders in the centre of it all. Surrounding all of them, a sea of keyblades, battered, broken, scratched up, practically destroyed beyond use, and all of them were sticking in the ground. There was one keyblade that looked perfect despite all of this, but was stuck in the ground. A set actually.

The Oathkeeper and the Oblivion. Roxas' trademark keyblades. 

A mountain top stood in front of them, with a giant moon emerging from the clouds, shining down on the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20161109092920 

A mysterious masked figure.

"Welcome to your dreamworld Jack Sparrow. A world filled with those precious keyblades your heart desires..." 

"Unfortunately, this is where that treasure leads to...ruin. Now you lot should hurry hurry. Risky and Nega are waiting to finish the show". 

"Enjoy your pirate's plunder Skylanders. As with all treasure, it leads to ruin. This....is the pirate's curse". The voice echoed, as the figure vanished. 

Atop the mountain, Roxas was clearly visible, with Risky and Nega next to him, both brandishing cutlesses. 

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group got closer, they felt the atmosphere growing heavier and heavier.

"Ugh! I really hate what Risky has done to the genie energy and-GASP!", Shantae gasped as the scene surrounding  the container came into view! 

All around,  the Skylanders could make out what appeared to be.....

"It looks like...a grave yard.....of keyblades! But why!?", Phoenix said confused. 

"I think I know why! Look who's locked at the center of it!", Shantae exclaimed!

"ROXAS!"

Logoless World of Shantae by Inkwell-Pony

"Why yes indeed, Rocksucks!", Risky said  as she pulled up into view with her Tinker Tub,  crew and Nega Shantae in tow!

"Did you really think I was gong to let you pests undo all my hard work so easily!? Well think again! Nega! Absorb that genie energy of you will!", Risky commanded. "But leave enough to keep the keyblades wielder under wraps!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

"Heh,  heh. With pleasure! ", Nega said enjoying the energy boost as she pushed her palm against the container sucking up its energy into herself!

"Hahaha! A power boost and now we can have the pleasure of stomping you all and your Academy into paste!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"There's Risky and NEGA!" Yaya spots the two before noticing Shademon looking at the keyblades.

"Spooky?"

"I feel a great amount of despair here... normally a being like myself would feel at home here but now it just feels so cold..."

"I understand but now's not the time for reflection, now's the time for action." She calmly patted the digimon.

"Yeah, Risky's waiting up there looking smug! Let's go stop her!" Flame added.

They then saw NEGA absorb all the negative energy and began to panic...

"Not good!" Ember cried.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Welcome to your dreamworld Jack Sparrow. A world filled with those precious keyblades your heart desires..." 

"Unfortunately, this is where that treasure leads to...ruin. Now you lot should hurry hurry. Risky and Nega are waiting to finish the show". 

"Well bugger mate. I'd like to hope I can get something out of-"

"Not now Jack!", Maya said.

Logoless World of Shantae by Inkwell-Pony

"There is where it ends Skylanders! Right where it all began at your Academy! 10 minutes you've got to defeat ME! THE new "container" and now ULTIMATE GENIE there was!", Nega said. 

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Genie energy or not, we're taking you down!"

LpEEEcU.jpg

"And we will set Roxas free! We did it once, we can do it again!"

ZdeRCmT.jpg

"Right, guys?"

Purple Sister nods. "Right!"

Purple Heart cracks her knuckles. "10 minutes? You call that a challenge? We'll run you over!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20170519214058

"I failed to protect Yuta, and I failed to protect Sakura...." 

latest?cb=20170519214059

"But I won't fail my friends. You're being taken down Risky, no matter what tricks you pull"

"Our hope will destroy your despair every single time" 

• Thumbs Up 2

8G9WJDf.png

Sally got a boost of confidence, as she prepared to take down Risky and NEGA once and for all, and free Roxas! Nothing was gonna keep her down...

"We'll best you yet, Risky! We're gonna TAKE YOU DOWN! Or die trying!" she shouts.

18AOz5Z.jpg

"I detect a 79.2% chance of success for us. Slowly decreasing by 0.01% per 10 seconds." Nicole calls out after doing some calculations.

mYnoNYM.jpg

Sally smiles, activating her Ring Blades. "I like those chances!"

She prepares for a fight...

• Thumbs Up 1

"SKREEEEEEE!" Monster Ray screeched loudly!

"He says come get some Risky Boots!" Flame translated.

"He also said that he'll knock you down." Ember also added with a tinge of smugness.

Monster Ray smacked his hands together and got ready to fight.

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

18AOz5Z.jpg

"I detect a 79.2% chance of success for us. Slowly decreasing by 0.01% per 10 seconds." Nicole calls out after doing some calculations.

latest?cb=20170519214101

"Nicole, you do realise we have two students who qualify as "Ultimate Lucky Student" in our school right?"

"I have a feeling luck's gonna be on our side when those two are sitting in the academy...."

"Although would it be so bad if we have Nagito to Risky....?" Hina thought out loud.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170519214101

"Nicole, you do realise we have two students who qualify as "Ultimate Lucky Student" in our school right?"

"I have a feeling luck's gonna be on our side when those two are sitting in the academy...."

"Although would it be so bad if we have Nagito to Risky....?" Hina thought out loud.

ZqkjfKn.png

"They sit in the Academy, but not in the battle." Nicole points out. "Those were my calculations for this battle in particular. I have not calculated the chance of the Academy's survival."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Polkadi said:

ZqkjfKn.png

"They sit in the Academy, but not in the battle." Nicole points out. "Those were my calculations for this battle in particular. I have not calculated the chance of the Academy's survival."

7KfWAXY.png

"If we lose this battle, everyone dies. I think we're pretty much all in this one together Nicole".

"Jeez, would it kill you to show a little optimistic?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

7KfWAXY.png

"If we lose this battle, everyone dies. I think we're pretty much all in this one together Nicole".

"Jeez, would it kill you to show a little optimistic?" 

mozj7aJ.jpg

Nicole stutters nervously. "W-well, I, uh--"

Sally butts in as she explains, "Sorry, she kinda thinks more logically. Nicole wasn't really... Programmed with emotions, she learned them later by watching others."

"...That would be correct..." Nicole agrees, looking down.

• Thumbs Up 2

Image result for nega shantae

"The odds!? Ha! Tally that down now you fake lynx!", NEGA said! "You should know by now that your chances are as much a zero as you all are!"

"ENOUGH! It's been an exhilarating rivalry we've had Shantae......"

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/d/dd/Shantae_risky_s_revenge_by_soneskrt-d4l6se2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140725155234

"But now is the time! I will have my revenge! Even if I have to pry it from each and everyone of your flattened hands!", Risky declared as she charged into the fray with her Tinker Tub, crew and of course NEGA Shanate!

The FINAL BATTLE had begun!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Bring it on!" Sayaka spawns a circle of swords around her. She draws one from the circle and begins to throw it, and then another and another until the arena was filled with swords heading straight towards Risky's crew.

"It's time to show you what happens when you mess with the Skylanders!" Hina shouted, as she created a bubble shield, and charged for Risky.

Meanwhile, Roxas struggled against the chains. 

"I can't stand here defenceless, this was my fault..." 

Suddenly, a small lamp appeared next to him, emitting a ghostly blue aura. 

• Thumbs Up 1