Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Monster Ray immediately rushed off making a beeline for the tinkertub, eager to destroy it by smashing it into tiny bits.

"Oh great, here we go again..." Yaya sighed.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Here we go!" Captain Falcon yelled as he charged towards Risky and her crew.

latest?cb=20090610211944

"FALCON KICK!!" He performed while at the same time shooting the Tinkers with his blunder bass.

Fox started blasting at the Tinkers as well with his blaster.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's time to show you what happens when you mess with the Skylanders!" Hina shouted, as she created a bubble shield, and charged for Risky.

Meanwhile, Roxas struggled against the chains. 

"I can't stand here defenceless, this was my fault..." 

Suddenly, a small lamp appeared next to him, emitting a ghostly blue aura. 

"Roxas! Hang in there!", Shantae called over to him!

CfIEf6s.png

"Not so fast! Genie girl! I've had a personal quarrel with you and I won't be letting you succeed so ling as I-"

*clang*

Sharp steel met Risky's sword!

Image result for shantae sword

"Looks like you forgot Risky! I'm pretty handy with Pirate Gear myself!", Shantae countered at Risky's expense! "Time to settle this like old times!"

"Well then get ready for change darling!", Risky snarled at Shantae!

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Bring it on!" Sayaka spawns a circle of swords around her. She draws one from the circle and begins to throw it, and then another and another until the arena was filled with swords heading straight towards Risky's crew.

Image result for servbots vs minions

"Well they certainly could use our help! Hey! Servbots! How about we show these Tinkerbats how it's done with minions shall we?"

"ROGER Ms. Tron!", the servbots said as they began wailing on the Tinkerbats, aiding the heroes!

Image result for servbots vs minions

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas looked to the distance, noticing something in the far distance. 

200px-Way_to_the_Dawn_KHII.png

A lone keyblade sticking out in the distance, a familiar blade with the same ghostly blue aura as the lamp. Without any time to waste, Roxas managed to move side to side enough to get on the ground and begin rolling towards the blade. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Purple Sister shoots her Beam Blade at any enemy coming close. "Sister!" She cries as one gets too close.

Purple Heart flies through a Tinkerbat, shredding it to pieces. "Nepgear!" She exclaims as she goes to aid her sister.

"I-I'm fine... keep going!" Purple Sister continues shooting.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Monster Ray immediately rushed off making a beeline for the tinkertub, eager to destroy it by smashing it into tiny bits.

"Oh great, here we go again..." Yaya sighed.

Related image

"Hang on there big guy! Let the Bonnes help you out this time!", Tron said in her Gustaff!

Teisel Bonne

"Yes! More minds are greater than one bulldozer after all!", Teisel said keeping up the pace!

Bon Bonne

"Ba bu!", Bon said in agreeement!

Image result for undyne

"Well, you heard 'em Ray! Let's take that tank down a peg or two shall we?", Undyne said proudly running alongside Monster Ray!

Related image

"Yeah, for victory!", the Bonnes said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic leaps into the air. "Kaede!" He spins into a ball where he is promptly charged with electricity by Kaede.

She then spawns a light piano and plays on the keys, emitting a sound shockwave that pushes Sonic forward, ricocheting between Tinkerbats and Risky herself before landing next to Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 1

Monster Ray squeed in delight as his new bash buddies, the Bonnes were going to help out along with Undyne and the rest of Delta!

"You don't stand a chance Risky!" Flame yelled before breathing his fire breath at the tinkertub!

Ember soon followed with her magic enhanced electric breath, and then Shademon used Free Death Fall to try and knock the tub around.

"SKREEEEEEE!"

Monster Ray lunged up and slammed down on the tub.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sonic leaps into the air. "Kaede!" He spins into a ball where he is promptly charged with electricity by Kaede.

She then spawns a light piano and plays on the keys, emitting a sound shockwave that pushes Sonic forward, ricocheting between Tinkerbats and Risky herself before landing next to Sayaka.

The Tinkerbats were soundly taken out, but Risky managed to dodge just in time to avoid their fate!

Image result for risky boots

"That's it blue boy! Have a taste of true piracy!", Risky said as she sped dashed to go as fast as a flash with her sword at Sonic and Kaede and then comboed with a leaping shot from herp pistol that shot out three giant bullets!

Image result for nega shantae

"Guess you and your posse are next LAWYER BOY!", NEGA said to Phoenix, Maya and the others!

Image result for phoenix pxz2

"Well we won't give up! My daughter is down there and I won;t let you play a part in dooming her! let's go Maya! Right Nick!", the duo then went to confront NEGA, dodging her attacks and assaulting her in return!

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas edged closer and closer to the blade, until he stopped at it. 

"The lamp had the same glow...does that mean this blade is infused with it's magic?" 

Roxas forced himself back onto his back, and proceeded to move up and down against the blade, attempting to cut the chains with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Kaede brace themselves for the attack but Sayaka slashes at the shots at super speed, cutting them into miniscule pieces. "...Don't you dare lay a hand on them! I had enough of you hurting my friends!"

"I'm not gonna fail saving them this time!"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic and Kaede brace themselves for the attack but Sayaka slashes at the shots at super speed, cutting them into miniscule pieces. "...Don't you dare lay a hand on them! I had enough of you hurting my friends!"

"I'm not gonna fail saving them this time!"

"Handy with a sword are you? Alright then!"

"Let's see if you can keep up then!", Risky said grimly as she sped fast with a pink-purple stream of speed!

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Guess you and your posse are next LAWYER BOY!", NEGA said to Phoenix, Maya and the others!

Image result for shantae hair whip

"Hey NEGA! Don't forget the original!"

"RAGH! Little whelp! Don't you have your nemesis Risky to tend to?"

"I don't have to! I have friends I can trust to help me out! Which is more than can be said for you!", Shantae said forcing herself against NEGA and punching her in the face!

16 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"SKREEEEEEE!"

Monster Ray lunged up and slammed down on the tub.

tinkertub_by_doctorworm1987-daa6fma.png

"Hah! Now there's a futtile effort if ever I've seen one!", Risky laughed at Monster Ray slamming against the Tinker Tub.

http://www.legends-station.com/mml2/screens/poktevillage/015.jpg

"Underestimate him at your own peril Risky! Now Bon!", she signaled for Bon Bonne to use his drill body to catch the Tinker Tub in its rear!

With a pierce, the Tinker Tub was damaged, enough to make it open its mouth agape!

Image result for undyne

"Alright Ray! Let's go inside and take this guy down from the inside!", Undyne said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka dodges Risky's strike as she turns to the mysterious person who tapped her shoulder. She smiles.

"Well, surprise, surprise, Risky!"

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, someone tapped Risky on the shoulder. 

"Hello. Deliver for a Miss..."Rotty Boots" The familiar voice said. @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"Hmmm?"

UA4tcbz.png

"Rotty? Ah, it's for you Boots! Not Tops of the line like me!", Rottytops japed.

o4wr0am.png

"YOU!? No! You can't be out! I had you right where I wanted you a few seconds ago!", Risky said to the figure who'd gotten her attention!

Related image

"Better believe it MS. Boots!", Jack said smiling at the person behind Risky.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Alright Ray! Let's go inside and take this guy down from the inside!", Undyne said.

The beast smiles and rushes inside with little effort ready to take down whoever is waiting inside.

"SKREEEEEE!"

He's says he's ready to go Undyne!" Ember yells as she fights off some Tinkerbats.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cutter Kirby and the Blues hop in through a trapdoor in the ground.  The Blues complain,

"We really hate being slowpokes..."

"We missed Shantae's teleportation,"

"so we had to get here the looooooonnng way...."

Kirby sighs and elaborates,

"This place was all kinds of complicated! We got lost several times just getting here! There are just so many rooms and there were no maps to help us!"

The Blues look around the area and say,

"Looks to me like we dropped"

"in just in time for the climatic finale!"

We'll help mess with the Tub,"

Cutter Kirby waves his cutter around and says,

"and I'll keep NEGA Shantae at bay!"

The Blues leap into the Tinker Tub ready to deal some serious damage, while Kirby tosses cutter boomerang after cutter boomerang at NEGA Shantae.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_n7jt44DiHs1s3l5dvo1_500.gif

Suddenly Risky received a smash in the face from the oathkeeper. 

"Payback time. Allow me to put the risk right back into your name". Roxas boasted, as he shot around the arena, charging back into Risky and slashing her with a furry of strikes, before launching her towards Sayaka with Oblivion.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Leave it to me, Roxas!" Sayaka grins as Risky is sent hurtling towards her. She summons Oktavia, who revs up a large punch, smashing her right in the face.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/23/2017 at 9:56 PM, Mightyray said:

The beast smiles and rushes inside with little effort ready to take down whoever is waiting inside.

"SKREEEEEE!"

He's says he's ready to go Undyne!" Ember yells as she fights off some Tinkerbats.

"Then in we go then!", the fish lady said charging in with Ray and the Bonnes.

"Alright guys, let's go to work on its inards!", Undyne said, taking to it with her spears like crazy!

On 5/23/2017 at 9:57 PM, Cheawn said:

The Blues look around the area and say,

"Looks to me like we dropped"

"in just in time for the climatic finale!"

We'll help mess with the Tub,"

Cutter Kirby waves his cutter around and says,

"and I'll keep NEGA Shantae at bay!"

The Blues leap into the Tinker Tub ready to deal some serious damage, while Kirby tosses cutter boomerang after cutter boomerang at NEGA Shantae.

NEGA Shanate growled with pain and turned her head!

Related image

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the little pink puffball that could! Time to say your goodbyes!", she said firing a bolt of concentrated genie energy at him!

"Shouldn't have your guard down! GOTCHA now!", Phoenix nailed her with an aura point!

Image result for phoenix wright umvc3

On 5/23/2017 at 10:05 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Leave it to me, Roxas!" Sayaka grins as Risky is sent hurtling towards her. She summons Oktavia, who revs up a large punch, smashing her right in the face.

"ACK! OW! The punch sent Risky sailing, right in time for Shantae to catch up to her!

"This one's for the road! This is for corrupting me! This for my mother and her realm that you drained! This is for inflicting despair! This one is for Sequin Land! This one's for Roxas! This one's for my friends!", Shantae said whipping Risky.

"NRGH! Risky tried countering Shantae's hair with her sword, but Shantae was getting faster and more determined while she was starting to tire!

"WHY! DON'T! YOU! GIVE UP! I've taken everything from you!!"

"Wrong! That's just what you thought! You had yourself and the others almost convinced, even me! But now I know Risky! Once we put an end to this, your control over Scuttle Town the Seven Seas, it'll have been nothing!"

"NONONONONONONONNNNNOOOOOOOOO!", Risky shouted as Shantae finally broke through her defense and swept her off her feet!

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas jumped over Shantae and began attacking Risky from behind, tag teaming the wayward pirate into submission.

tumblr_o13zk14dyh1rhlcj9o1_500.png

"Ah, I've been wanting to do that for so long". Roxas said.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Then in we go then!", the fish lady said charging in with Ray and the Bonnes.

"Alright guys, let's go to work on its inards!", Undyne said, taking to it with her spears like crazy!

Monster Ray goes to town ripping up everything he can get his four hands on! He becomes a one monster wrecking machine!

"Kick her ass, you two lovebirds!" Purple Heart cheers, blocking off more attacks from Risky's minions. "Finish her!!!"

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas jumped over Shantae and began attacking Risky from behind, tag teaming the wayward pirate into submission.

tumblr_o13zk14dyh1rhlcj9o1_500.png

"Ah, I've been wanting to do that for so long". Roxas said.

UjXERNN.png

"You and me both Roxas!", Shantae said.

"HehehehehahaahahHAHAHA! Go ahead! Wail on me all you like! You may have won this battle, but the war shall be won once your Academy is crushed!"

http://www.legends-station.com/mml2/screens/fourkeys/009.jpg

"Guys! We have a problem! There's only 3 minutes left on the countdown!", Teisel and Tron said!

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Monster Ray goes to town ripping up everything he can get his four hands on! He becomes a one monster wrecking machine!

The Tinker Tub, now disable of its mechanics from inside, began to collide upon itself as its legs were giving way!

"Alright Ray! Time to bail! Think you could give me a life this time?", Undyne asked as the insides were starting to blow up!

• Thumbs Up 1

pHtL7LV.jpg

"Three minutes?!"

"Don't worry!" Sonic says, still slashing. "We'll make it!"

MIXGDVe.jpg

"I... sure hope we will..."

They won't. You think you can trust these people with that deadline?!

qUUlT9T.jpg

"N-No! We will make it! I know we will!"

Idiot. This type of thinking will only get you hurt.

• Thumbs Up 1