Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

HGUObYe.png

"Struggle all you like Skylanders! You damage my Tinker Tub and you risk huring your key wielding friend! And my Tinker Slug won't go down easily either!"

Image result for tron bonne gustaff

"That's where I come in! Bring it!", Tron said as she charged with the Gustaff and locked arms with the Tinker Tub!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/138/142/91f.gif

"Now here's a fight Id love in on! But as much as i love a fight, we've gotta find some way to put a stop to it all!"

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Let's see, something that can get these ships out of the way, and something that could smash up those chains, something fierce!"

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole summons her lance, but she looks as if she's expecting something. "I know who you're going to send at us, Risky."

M2hvAP2.png

"Not this time you don't!"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"Guys! I know this made sound odd, but we might need to break the glass to bring this fight to our advantage!"

Risky's eyes widened upon hearing that.

"You talk too much! Blockade them! Leave none alive!", Risky said as both ships fired rounds of bombs at the Skylanders!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Leave it to me!" Sayaka runs back, heading for the glass. She looks at it. "Looks like we need you... surprisingly."

She summons Oktavia as she slashes the glass, shattering it into many pieces.

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Leave it to me!" Sayaka runs back, heading for the glass. She looks at it. "Looks like we need you... surprisingly."

She summons Oktavia as she slashes the glass, shattering it into many pieces.

With that act, the the aquarium started to fill with water from the shattered glass!

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"Guys! Get ready to swim hard and fast!", Phoenix warned as the Kraken slipped out too!

o4wr0am.png

"No, no, no! What've you done?! I can't control the beast! Urgh! Tinker Tub mates! Fall bacK! Fall back!", Risky ordered.

Meanwhile the Kraken, free of Risky's mind control was not particularly happy at all!

Image result for kraken potc

Enraged, the beast grabbed the TinkerSlug POOPTOOT and snapped it and the ship attached to its back!

Image result for kraken potc

ANd then proceeded to swallow it with its grand row of sharp teeth!

And all in the meantime, the water level was rising!

32d17333a637393ba8761e86466dae28.jpg

"Not bad thinking, Mr. Wright! The water's rising should give us a means of swimming up to the next level and Risky Boots is already on the run now! Best we make it out quick while beastie buys us moments before he chooses to turn on us!", Jack said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nicole looks at the water and grew nervous. There would be many troubles if her device was submerged...

"Um... Does... Does anyone have a bag that won't fill with water?" she asks, nervous.

Meanwhile, Sally prepares to swim, ready for the next floor.

"SKREEEEEE!" Monster Ray cheered the Kraken on as he and the rest of Delta began swimming along with the other Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's get out of here!" Sayaka, Purple Heart and Purple Sister hastily make it to the next floor.

29 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Um... Does... Does anyone have a bag that won't fill with water?" she asks, nervous.

"I can carry it!" Ember smiled offering to take Nicole's hand held and keep it dry with her magic. "It'll be easy peasy." 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"I can carry it!" Ember smiled offering to take Nicole's hand held and keep it dry with her magic. "It'll be easy peasy." 

Nicole quickly runs to Ember and gives her the handheld. "Thank you very much, Ember. I'll have to repay you some day."

Her holo form dissolves and she goes back into her device, just in case.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c33405993dabcc3f8869c74c21a739c6/tumblr_nnzjtwCRmK1tdjgz4o1_500.gif

"Need a lift or two?", Tron Bonne said as she picked up Nicole's device and stashed it into the airtight glove compartment of the Gustaff!

"Now then! Onto the next level!", Tron declared as the Skylanders escaped the room filling up with water!

Risque Boots by Shenaniganza

"Don't think you've come even close to winning Crash Landers! Sure, set me and my territory back all you like! It won't save your Academy! Hmmm, perhaps I might even have your friends take up arms against you when this place comes tumbling down on top of them! And regardless, you aren't going to like the second level!"

"Then again, I suppose you do have an old friend other than the Kraken ready to do some catching up with you!", Risky taunted as she escaped up the flight and out of sight!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't try to stop us!" Sayaka says, running up the stairs. "There's no escape!" She busts through the door.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Nicole runs to Ember to give her the handheld, but then...

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c33405993dabcc3f8869c74c21a739c6/tumblr_nnzjtwCRmK1tdjgz4o1_500.gif

"Need a life or two?", Tron Bonne said as she picked up Nicole's device and stashed it into the airtight glove compartment of the Gustaff!

"What the--?! But I was going to--."

But, as she already commanded in her device, her holo form was shut down just in case of any danger, and so she sat in the glove compartment until someone takes her out again...

• Thumbs Up 2

"O.K. then..." Ember shrugs as Tron Bonne takes Nicole's handheld and stores it in her tank.

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

I suppose you do have an old friend other than the Kraken ready to do some catching up with you!", Risky taunted as she escaped up the flight and out of sight!

"An old friend? What does she mean by an old friend?" Flame asked puzzled.

"Do you think that Captain Hook has come back?" Shademon hissed.

22 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

But, as she already commanded in her device, her holo form was shut down just in case of any danger, and so she sat in the glove compartment until someone takes her out again...

Having ascended up to higher ground, Tron popped open her glove compartment and took out Nicole's device! "Hmmm, however way this ting works, we're up back on dry ground!", Tron said reassuringly.

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Don't try to stop us!" Sayaka says, running up the stairs. "There's no escape!" She busts through the door.

Only to reveal an incredibly dark room. However there did seem to be glistening currency scattered around!

"Hmmm, if I didn't know better! I'd say she fashioned out the second level of this stronghold to be the treasure floor!", Tron deduced.

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"An old friend? What does she mean by an old friend?" Flame asked puzzled.

"Do you think that Captain Hook has come back have they?" Shademon hissed.

Hee...hee.....hee.

"Well, isn't that just sad, you think of Captain Hook as more of an old friend than Shantae!"

anybody call for a webslinger by Shenaniganza

"You really are the worse!", a formidable figure said as she stepped out of one of the dark shadows.

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"ACK! That's Shantae-errr, NEGA Shantae!"

maya-surprised%28b%29.gif

Spider style no less! This could get ugly guys!", Maya said worried.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Watch yourselves, guys!" Sayaka holds her sword close to her, guarding herself. "Neptune, Nepgear, find Roxas! We'll handle this one!"

Neptune nods. "Right-y o!" Both go HDD as they search around.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Having ascended up to higher ground, Tron popped open her glove compartment and took out Nicole's device! "Hmmm, however way this ting works, we're up back on dry ground!", Tron said reassuringly.

Only to reveal an incredibly dark room. However there did seem to be glistening currecny scattered around!

"Hmmm, if I didn't know better! I'd say she fashioned out the second level of this stronghold to be the treasure floor!", Tron deduced.

Hee...hee.....hee.

"Well, isn't that just sad, you think of Captain Hook as more of a friend than Shantae!"

"You really are the worse!"

"EEEP! HALF NAKED SPIDERRRR!" Inkwelle shrieked, "Oooohhh.... I'm starting to feel very woozy..."

"Father!" Emiko cried out, straightening him out, "Stay focused...We gotta fight."

"O...okay..." Inkwelle shuddered gathering his bearings, "Fighting... right..."

Pixels cracked his knuckles as Ella stretched.

"Ready for a fight, Pix?" Ella asked

"Sure am!" Pixels grinned, "Lets see how fast we can revert her without the aid of a rolled up newspaper!"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well, isn't that just sad, you think of Captain Hook as more of a friend than Shantae!"

"N-N-Nega Shantae?!" Shademon hissed, gasping.

"OMG what did Risky do to you?!" Ember panicked.

Monster Ray just grunted and got ready to fight while Yaya and Flame looked on rather nervously.

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Sure am!" Pixels grinned, "Lets see how fast we can revert her without the aid of a rolled up newspaper!"

"Cute thing to say...considering how I've just gotten orders to come down here and fight you all to the death! Seems you caught Risky and blew a fuse with her! looks like she isn't taking any chances!"

"And you're not going anywhere!", NEGA Shantae said as she bounded behind them and webbed the door absolute tight shut!

7 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"N-N-Nega Shantae?!" Shademon hissed, gasping.

"OMG what did Risky do to you?!" Ember panicked.

"Pfffft! Ah hahahaha! You fools! Shantae can naturally shape-shift when she does a certain dance! I can do that too nof course...and even acheieve some forms that Shantae herself couldn't!"

Nega-Shantae dance by LinkerLuis

"Let me guess! You prefer this form!", NEGA said as she danced herself back to normal!

"Such a pity you all will likely be holding back, out of fear of taking out Shantae! Tsk. Tsk. Tssk".

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Nicole heard that, and her holo form reappears by the device! ...And happens to land in Tron's arms...

// "...This is embarrassing. I need to reprogram where my holo form gets placed..."

"Could you... Put me down...?" Nicole asks, embarrassed.

Sally runs by, snatching the device off Tron, as she shouts "Thankyoufortakingcareofnicolei'lltakeherbacknow."

5 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Hee...hee.....hee.

"You really are the worse!"

Sally looks up at NEGA Shantae, and activates her Ring Blades. "Great... This will be fun..." she sarcastically says to herself.

8G9WJDf.png

"You turned on your own friends! You defected to your own worst enemy! You're being used as a mere tool of destruction! You tried to trap me on the sinking island with my own friend's weapon! Now you're trying to KILL YOUR OWN FRIENDS!! What have you become, Shantae?!"

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Cute thing to say...considering how I've just gotten orders to come down here and fight you all to the death! Seems you caught Risky and blew a fuse with her! looks like she isn't taking any chances!"

"And you're not going anywhere!", NEGA Shantae said as she bounded behind them and webbed the door absolute tight shut!

rrrfPMN.png

Sally groans. "Great. With all the spidery web stuff, I can only guess what happens in this fight."

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Watch yourselves, guys!" Sayaka holds her sword close to her, guarding herself. "Neptune, Nepgear, find Roxas! We'll handle this one!"

Neptune nods. "Right-y o!" Both go HDD as they search around.

Image result for nega shantae

"Hmph! What's the matter? I'm not good enough for you, "friends"? And Roxas? Ha! You don't to look for him! I'll make sure to send him where you all are going when I'm through with you!"

4 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole heard that, and her holo form reappears by the device! ...And happens to land in Tron's arms...

// "...This is embarrassing. I need to reprogram where my holo form gets placed..."

"Could you... Put me down...?" Nicole asks, embarrassed.

Sally runs by, snatching the device off Tron, as she shouts "Thankyoufortakingcareofnicolei'lltakeherbacknow."

Image result for tron bonne embarrassed

"Eeeep! Ah! N-nice landing there, I guess!", Tron said blushing. "Uh, yeah, I'm gonna let you down now so we can deal with the genie girl gone mad, m'kay?", she quickly said. The atmosphere was awkward enough already!

4 hours ago, Polkadi said:

rrrfPMN.png

Sally groans. "Great. With all the spidery web stuff, I can only guess what happens in this fight."

"That's assuming of course, that spider girls are the only thing we can become, you silly squirrel!

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero TRANSFORM by IzharDraws

"I've got everything Shantae can do and MORE! So pay attention well during your momentous defeat!"

Image result for undyne

"Well then! Enough talk NEGA! I'll make sure to let Shantae oh so well about your self-proclaimed "greatness" after we free her and put you back on ice!", Undyne countered.

"To business then! Skylanders! Your story,  journey, any feeble dreams or hopes you had! Let's see if they can withstand my might!", NEGA Shantae declared,  charging at the group!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka nods and chuckles. "Let's see if yours can withstand OUR might! Let's rough her up!" Her swords glow blue with energy as she throws them, tracking Nega Shantae down like missles.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka nods and chuckles. "Let's see if yours can withstand OUR might! Let's rough her up!" Her swords glow blue with energy as she throws them, tracking Nega Shantae down like missles.

"Hmph!", NEGA scuffed as she promptly scooted out of the way of the energy beams and then as they tracked her, warped behind the group.

"Your might's alright by the looks of things...that is if you like hoisting yourself by your own petard!", NEGA taunted!

Image result for phoenix wright project x zone 2

"Oh snap!! Scatter everyone!", Phoenix yelled as the homing shots were rocketing back at them their way!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka summons Oktavia as she catches the homing swords in her hands. Oktavia promptly clenches her fists, crushing them into glowing blue dust.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Glad you liked it..." Pixels smirked, "Because there's 100 raid can's worth of snark coming at you!"

Pixels shot fire balls at the spider-like Nega Shantae, While Emiko shot daggers from her mechanical arm.

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hmph!", NEGA scuffed as she promptly scooted out of the way of the energy beams and then as they tracked her, warped behind the group.

"Your might's alright by the looks of things...that is if you like hoisting yourself by your own petard!", NEGA taunted!

Image result for phoenix wright project x zone 2

"Oh snap!! Scatter everyone!", Phoenix yelled as the homing shots were rocketing back at them their way!

"Well! Can't say I was expecting that!" Pixels yelped as he ducked a beam shot back him, "I think projectiles might have been a bad idea!"

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well! Can't say I was expecting that!" Pixels yelped as he ducked a beam shot back him, "I think projectiles might have been a bad idea!"

"Hey now! Don't give up on the idea just yet...after all my projectiles work just fine!", NEGA countered!

Image result for nega shantae boss fight

12 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels shot fire balls at the spider-like Nega Shantae, While Emiko shot daggers from her mechanical arm.

Image result for nega shantae transformations

"Oh swell! I've been needing some target practice for my hair!", NEGA japed as she jumped up and hair whipped the daggers off to the side!

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"I'll never understand how Shantae's hair is strong enough to whip things like that!", Phoenix said as he and Maya were getting back up.

http://k45.kn3.net/taringa/2/0/4/4/1/3/62/luiszero00000/7D3.gif?2645

"Regardless! We either need to find a way to slow her down, or at least knock her out! As long as she's got her attention on us, I doubt getting through to the third level is going to be plausible as far as she's concerned!", Tron said as she was using her Gustaff to shield against enemy fire!

• Thumbs Up 1

280?cb=20170519214156

"Another fight?" 

"Edgeworth told me you guys kicked her butt already, guess some people never learn..."

"I mean you're playing into the typical villain tropes. "Oh look at me, I'm the biggie bad villain, let me hold your friend as a trophy!" 

• Thumbs Up 1