Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Captain Falcon elbow dropped on Monster Ray's head temporarily knocking him out.

*POW*

"Don't worry, the fuzzball will be fine!"

Fox rolled his eyes and pulled out his scabbard trying to think of a way to destroy the chains without hurting Roxas.

• Thumbs Up 2

The four watched in horror as Shantae got tangled up as well, writing in pain from the strange chains. 

"Hey! Let her go!" Ella shouted out to Risky, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Great... if it's not one thing, it's another! Pixels pondered, What's happening now?!

• Thumbs Up 1

And with that Ray landed flat on the ground, seeing stars.

"Thank heavens..." Yaya sighed. The good Captain's elbow drop didn't quite knock Monster Ray out thanks to his literal thick head but it did knock some sense straight back into him.

"You dummy, focus! Roxas and Shantae are in trouble and the last they need is you coming in like a hurricane!"

Monster Ray tried to plead his defense but all that came out was garbled gibberish all the while rubbing his head.

"I know your heart is in the right place and you're all too eager to kick butt but you need to reign it in. Why do you think I reminded you earlier?" Yaya lectured.

The beast sighed before getting up. This was harder than it looked.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What did you do?!" Sayaka asks Risky, with gritted teeth. She holds tightly onto her sword, angerly.

NHlk363.png

"Hmph! You disappoint me Skylanders! I'd have thought you'd have pieced it together by now!", Risky boasted.

""Despair Reaction Activated Magic Affliction" or D.R.A.M.A. Effect ! Obviously this effect works best when the subject is overwhelmed with negative emotions! of course genies, half-blood or full-blood tend to be so gosh darn resistant that they're useless! Either too strong-willed to be molded properly or so weak-minded that they're naught more than a shell of themselves! So, I thought I'd take just the right one, and bring her down a peg or two with it!"

Image result for undyne angry

"So you spent this whole venture assaulting Shantae with everything to ruin her life and bring her to her lowest point!? For what? You filthy-"

Image result for shantae and risky boots

"Because it's my ultimate revenge!", Risky said procuring an all too familiar lamp!

"Finally, with all the genie energy that's afflicted her, the tragedies that've made her suffer well enough, she's all ready to be molded into an old friend of mine! Oh and I'm sure SHE'LL be glad to see me when she comes out to play! Won't she!? Genie girl!", Risky said maniacally! "With her I'll finally be able to re-open that portal and replace your Academy with my beloved PIRATEWORLD!"

"NRGH! No! Over my...dead..body!", Shantae said as her eyes started turning yellow.

• Thumbs Up 1

"No! Let... her... go!!" Sayaka runs to Shantae's aid, but is suddenly slapped in the face by a long chain. She tumbles to the ground. "Why... why am I being so careless?"

Purple Heart and Purple Sister notice chains heading for them, as they do their best to reflect them.

"Some leader I am..." Sayaka looks down.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Uh oh... I don't like the way she's using that lamp guys..." Flame cringed.

"You rotten no good creep!" Yaya hissed.

"Fight it Shantae, you can do it!" Ember cried out.

"SKREEEEEEE!" Monster Ray screamed before stepping in front of Yaya. He quickly realised things were going to get ugly.

Shademon hopped on the beast's back to make sure he won't go ham.

"Cease this madness Risky!" They hiss.

"Goddamnit Sayaka, snap out of it!" Hina said. 

"She's like Monokuma. She wants despair, she feeds on it. She had no reason to keep Roxas alive but as a trophy to induce despair. We cannot let her win like this..."

"Like a friend of mine says. We need to find the hope beyond despair". Hina said to the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sally stares daggers into Risky. She was not going to stand for this. No one was going to fall, to die. She had to do something, anything, to keep everyone safe.

With her Ring Blades at the ready, she charges at the chains, trying to cut them down. It had to work!

"Sally, what are you doing? You need to stop putting yourself at risk!" Nicole shouted.

Still trying to slash the chains, Sally shouts back, "Fighting! No one else deserves to die, or nearly die!"

Sighing, Nicole prepares her lance.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Goddamnit Sayaka, snap out of it!" Hina said. 

"She's like Monokuma. She wants despair, she feeds on it. She had no reason to keep Roxas alive but as a trophy to induce despair. We cannot let her win like this..."

"Like a friend of mine says. We need to find the hope beyond despair". Hina said to the Skylanders.

"But look... I was unable to save Neptune and Nepgear when they were shot... I couldn't save Roxas... and I insisted to go without Sonic! I wanted to show him... I could do this too... But I can't do it."

"What kind of person am I? What kind of Golden One am I? If I couldn't do those things... what chance do I have in leading The Disciples with Sonic? I wasn't written to be a hero..."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"But look... I was unable to save Neptune and Nepgear when they were shot... I couldn't save Roxas... and I insisted to go without Sonic! I wanted to show him... I could do this too... But I can't do it."

"What kind of person am I? What kind of Golden One am I? If I couldn't do those things... what chance do I have in leading The Disciples with Sonic? I wasn't written to be a hero..."

"I wasn't written to have a Persona. I wasn't written to know or care about Yuta. I wasn't written to care about Sakura..."

"Who cares what that we were written to be? All that matters now is what we want to be. And what would Nightwing think to see you thinking this? Come on, he knows and I know you're stronger than this". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"..." Sayaka stands back up, wobbling on her feet. "...But what can I do? I try my best to be a hero, and here I am... stumbling and failing. Just like when I couldn't be like Mami... all those years ago. I am Sonic's partner... yet I can't be like him."

Then don't be like Mami.

Don't be like Sonic.

Sayaka turns around to see Oktavia, rising from her Shadow.

You fail over and over again.

You died and became me over and over again.

But that's why you were chosen.

Images flash into Sayaka's mind.

6bf8078e41b44d6de8a802275f341f73f7536599

sayaka-miki-puella-magi-madoka-magica-ca

acoJ7LQg.gif

Your rise from suffering into greatness was done to prove a point.

To show the world that even the biggest failures can amount to greatness.

One step at a time.

So... is the decision of the Golden Weapons a mistake? Because if you continue to wallow in your pain, everything is null and void.

Overcome your weakness!

Show the world what you are capable of!

Sayaka's eyes open as Oktavia fades away. "You're right..."

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for shantae and risky boots

"Because it's my ultimate revenge!", Risky said procuring an all too familiar lamp!

"Finally, with all the genie energy that's afflicted her, the tragedies that've made her suffer well enough, she's all ready to be molded into an old friend of mine! Oh and I'm sure SHE'LL be glad to see me when she comes out to play! Won't she!? Genie girl!", Risky said maniacally! "With her I'll finally be able to re-open that portal and replace your Academy with my beloved PIRATEWORLD!"

"NRGH! No! Over my...dead..body!", Shantae said as her eyes started turning yellow.

"NO! NO!NO!............................................YES.", Shantae said. Her skin turned pale, her hair red, and her finger tips extending, practically into claws!

Nega Shantae minimalism by Carionto

"YEEEEEES! Well, well, well. It's the one person, I don't fancy killing! The one who showed me the way when she originally split me from the half-pint genie girl! And then gave me my proper form with the Dynamo! Risky darling! I'm so glad for once it was you and not some has-been ghost rock girl or another amoral attorney!"

http://www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ace-Attorney-04-23-490x276.jpg

"RISKY! Tell you, haven't done it!", Phoenix said angry with shock and disbelief!

"After all Shantae's done to keep her out of our hair! you undid it all!", Maya said recognizing the dark figure.

Image result for nega shantae

"What's the matter, Wright and Fey? Sayaka, oh how nice to see you too! Oh Undyne! Glad to see you too! What's the matter? Not up for a reminiscence with me..after all you lot did and put me through!?"

"Well too bad then! Cause NEGA Shantae's back and ready to deal some damage where it hurts!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka looks at Nega-Shantae. She turns to Purple Heart and Purple Sister. "Awaiting orders, General." Purple Heart gives a small salute.

Sayaka gives a small smirk.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sally stops attacking the chains only to look up in shock.

75oNu0j.jpg

"Oh boy."

Nicole throws her lance like a spear into NEGA Shantae, almost like she expected it. "You have already lost. Resist against your control before we must hurt you considerably so."

• Thumbs Up 1

"JUMPIN JIMINY!!!" Inkwelle cried out, "IT'S HER! THAT WAS HER BOOTLEG FORM!"

"What?!" Emiko turned to her father with surprise, "But... I thought you said everyone was cured?!"

"I... I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" Inkwelle cried out, "BUT I GOT A FEELING SHE'S NOT GONNA BE HAPPY TO SEE ME."

Pixels frowned at Shantae's new form.

"This pirate really loves to toy with us doesn't she?" Pixels said, "We better be careful while fighting. Who knows what kind of powers she has..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sally stops attacking the chains only to look up in shock.

75oNu0j.jpg

"Oh boy."

Nicole throws her lance like a spear into NEGA Shantae, almost like she expected it. "You have already lost. Resist against your control before we must hurt you considerably so."

"Oh now we're boned..." Yaya cringed.

"SKREEEEAAAAA!" Monster Ray shrieked at Nega Shantae, he was almost ready to go but stopped himself at the last minute, with a little help from Shademon.

"This keeps getting worse and worse." Ember sighed.

"I hope Roxas doesn't have an evil side..." Flame whined.

On 5/22/2017 at 0:12 AM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"JUMPIN JIMINY!!!" Inkwelle cried out, "IT'S HER! THAT WAS HER BOOTLEG FORM!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BOOTLEG Toon boy!?", NEGA Shantae said enraged easily. "I'm not some cheap copy of Shantae! I AM her powers given form! I'm the GENIE WITHIN HER!"

On 5/22/2017 at 0:12 AM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels frowned at Shantae's new form.

"This pirate really loves to toy with us doesn't she?" Pixels said, "We better be careful while fighting. Who knows what kind of powers she has..."

Speaking of toying, NEGA warped right behind Pixels and played with his ears!

Related image

"Oh! You want a demonstration of my abilities? Well why didn't you ask-"

On 5/22/2017 at 0:13 AM, Polkadi said:

"Excuse me for a moment", NEGA Shantae said as she caught the lancer and threw it at Sally!

Related image

" Awwww, that's cute! You must think I'm simply just Shantae gone mad! Look Holo-Lynx! I've seen you and the squirrel through Shantae's eyes, so I can tell you're both too new here to know about me! Shantae's in there, but she's nestled under a good ol' healthy dose of trauma! Man, who knew despair of all things would be so....enlightening to show her how futile fighting me is! Perhaps I should share it with you all and then-"

On 5/22/2017 at 0:09 AM, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka looks at Nega-Shantae. She turns to Purple Heart and Purple Sister. "Awaiting orders, General." Purple Heart gives a small salute.

Sayaka gives a small smirk.

Unfortunately, Risky noticed and wasn't going to be taking any chances!

NHlk363.png

"Oy! Hold back NEGA!"

"W-what!? But I ws just starting to strech my legs and-"

"Now, now, now! We mustn't waste your resources on these Sky Crash Landers! We've got an entire Academy to plow through!", Risky said.

Nega Shantae minimalism by Carionto

"Oh ho! And then we can start slaughtering! That'll keep Shantae well under lock and key when she sees that she's desecrated her own comrades!"

mUfmKgj.png

"Well then! Let's get to work then shall we? I wish that you take me, my crew, ship, and Rocksucks up with us! @Ryannumber1gamer To PIRATEWORLD! But not before opening up that portal nice and wide...oh and in the SKY where no one else can reach it!"

"MAN! And I really wanted to take them down!"

HGUObYe.png

"Don't worry NEGA! When we begin removing that Academy, you'' at least have the boy wrapped up in genie chains for you to take out! And I hear Shantae has a special spot in her heart for him! In the meantime, PIRATEWORLD will handle the rest of these mooks down on the island!"

Image result for risky boots

"Fair well SKylanders! it's been fun! But i have a school to crush and replace! You wanted PIRATEWORLD's power? Well then, allow it to seal your dooms upon exit! HAHAHAHAHAHA!", Risky Boots laughed triumphantly as NEGA warped her, herself, Roxas and the Tinker Tub up to PIRATEWORLD!

Image result for undyne what did you do to him

"Y-YOU COWARD! For once just fight! NGAAAAAAAH!"

"Undyne! Yelling is NOT going to do us any good! What we need to worry about is getting out of here before she fires whatever she's got coming for us!", Phoenix said.

"Ummm, mates, that's not the only issue!", Jack said as he pointed up in the sky to reveal a giant portal that NEGA was conjuring, allowing PIRATEWORLD to slowly make its way through!

• Thumbs Up 3

"You better hope I don't get out of these chains Risky...."

"Because when I'm through with you, the only place you'll fit in is Halloween Town" Roxas growled under his breath.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh no!" Yaya gasped.

"Sarge! He's a sitting duck for that mad woman!"

"Hey guys? What do we do now?" Flame sheepishly asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh! You want a demonstration of my abilities? Well why didn't you ask-"

"Excuse me for a moment", NEGA Shantae said as she caught the lancer and threw it at Sally!

Related image

" Awwww, that's cute! You must think I'm simply just Shantae gone made! Look Holo-Lynx! I've seen you and the squirrel through Shantae's eyes, so I can tell you're both too new here to know about me! Shantae's in there, but she's nestled under a good ol' healthy dose of trauma! Man, who knew despair of all things would be so....enlightening to show her how futile fighting me is! Perhaps I should share it with you all and then-"

Sally, not expecting the sudden attack, narrowly dodges, only for the lance to snag her vest and pin her down!

"Agh! That was close... But now I'm stuck!"

Nicole shakes her head. "Positivity, when having used enough of it, can easily overpower negativity. You will be defeated soon enough."

"AND I'M NOT A SQUIRREL!!" Sally adds on, trying to pull the lance out without destroying her favourite vest.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"You better hope I don't get out of these chains Risky...."

"Because when I'm through with you, the only place you'll fit in is Halloween Town" Roxas growled under his breath.

Related image

"HMPH! Never been to that place! Maybe you might want to consider going there, especially since your friends are about to take a trip to the Valley of LOST Souls! Death Edition!", she said smirking as she pressed a button.

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Oh no!" Yaya gasped.

"Sarge! He's a sitting duck for that mad woman!"

"Hey guys? What do we do now?" Flame sheepishly asked.

Image result for death laser

Suddenly a giagantic lazer beam poured down from PIRATEWORLD onto the island! Causing it to start sinking and collapsing!

"OY! My ship!", Jack said worried about the Pearl as he dashed back to his ship!

https://images.stopgame.ru/uploads/images/424346/form/2016/10/16/1476640662.gif

"Nick! What are we going to do!?"

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do! RUUUUUN!", Phoenix declared as the island was crumbling into the sea behind the Skylanders!

"M-Maybe if we can get the Pearl out to sea in time-"

"That's a big MAYBE Maya! And even still! We're grounded! How are we going to follow them back through the portal if it's in the air this time!?", Undyne said frustrated.

• Thumbs Up 1

"RUN RAY RUN!" Yaya bellowed as Monster Ray scooped up Yaya and rushed off the island with Shademon on the back.

"Sugar Honey Ice Tea!" Flame screamed.

"EEEEKKKK!" Ember shrieked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka looks around frantically before getting an idea. She looks out into the sea. "Oktavia! Help us!"

tumblr_o7e40iphPr1v8hsj1o1_500.gif

Oktavia rises from the water, her massive hand stretched out. "Everyone! Jump onto her hand! Now!"

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka looks around frantically before getting an idea. She looks out into the sea. "Oktavia! Help us!"

tumblr_o7e40iphPr1v8hsj1o1_500.gif

Oktavia rises from the water, her massive hand stretched out. "Everyone! Jump onto her hand! Now!"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"O-okay! Here goes!", Phoenix said nervously as he jumped onto the giant water whitch's hand, just before the the island under his feet disappeared into the sea!

maya-sad%28b%29.gif

"As usual, a bit close for comfort!", Maya said a bit uneasily as she too had jumped into Oktavia's palm!

"Forget it mates! I'm not leaving without the Pearl!", Jack said stubbornly has he was in the middle of a futile effort, tugging and pushing at the Pearl, trying to get her free and clear of the collapsing island.

Related image

"Jack! Let her go! It's just a ship! Nothing worth losing your life over and-", Undyne began to say.

bubble-objection.gif

Related image

"Hey now, Fish Lady! That's not very nice or true! A pirate's ship can mean a lot to them! Take this baby for example!", Tron said as she and the Bonnes showed up piloting.........

Image result for Gesellschaft tron bonne

An enormous airship!

Image result for Gesellschaft tron bonne

"Thank goodness the Gesellschaft is just as we left her! And not a moment too soon by the looks of it! Hey! Sayaka, was it!? Have that giant friend of yours help get everyone on board! We've room for you all! Even the Black Pearl!"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Be gentle with me! Please!", Phoenix begged Oktavia!