Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

As the other Skylanders walk across the street empty streets of Mitakihara, Sayaka looks at the buildings that pass by. "Man, it's been years since I stept foot here."

"Well, would you look at that. It's that bus stop where you had that quote-unquote "lecture" with those two men." Homura points at an all too familiar station.

"Are you deliberately trying to make me feel bad?" Sayaka grits her teeth.

Neptune scratches her head. "Wait... did you kill those men?"

"I... don't remember." Sayaka replies. "Many timelines in your head does that to you. The show doesn't clear that detail up, either..."

Komaru_21.png

"Hey you guys! You think I could be a magical girl too?"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"You are one technically but its not as great as you'd think."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I... wouldn't recommend it. Being a Skylander is a much better deal. Trust me, Komaru." Sayaka says. "It was painful..."

Komaru_03.png

"If you say so..." Komaru has a look of disappointment on her face.

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"We still have the same job as one so I don't see the difference anyways."

• Thumbs Up 1

Mami pointed her gun at Sayaka, with a serious intent to kill, altbeit with a very casual and joyful demeanour. 

"You better not try anything funny here, this ship is mine to protect. If I don't kill you, the Duce will. There's nothing painful about being a magical girl here, unless you're foolish".

Then suddenly the ground began to rumble, as if there was a small earthquake going on, but it didn't end and there was a really loud noise. Blaze turned around to see a small platoon of armored weapons going about the streats.

garupananzioovatanks.jpg

Mami quickly put her gun away. "Speak of the devil, there's the duce right over there! The one with hair like mine. We're close friends. I'm sure you guys know her from your dimension."

Spoiler

Character: Anchovy 

d5ade246d1a3da0872e9ff1b388390e213919993

Elements: Tech and Non-elemental

Battle Class: Bazooka

Description:

An Italian tank girl, who has limited magical abilities that only allow her to summon her tanks and control them. She is the leader of the not so prestigious Anzio High School Senshadou team. Hot-blooded and self-confident, but still willing to accept a loss and thinks for the greater good of her team. She aims to protect the city and works with Mami to deal with bigger threats. While she is hard working and serious, she's still casual enough to allow everyone to relax. She's very good at making tactics, and is a well loved leader. Also called the Duce.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy.png

Katii observed her surroundings as she followed the rest of her team. Cities... Back in her own dimension, she would only see places like these intact within the pages of books she collected. The only cities back in her world were nothing but ruins that thieves like her would raid for loot. To be walking around in one was a surreal experience... Very awesome as well! 

As she was looking around, she could hear her allies talking about magical girls. Katii was always interested in learning magic, and she knew she could use it a bit as well. The Catling always thought it would be fun to cast magic missile on her enemies... But alas, anytime she tries to cast it, she would end up stopping once she felt her arm go numb.

Becoming a magical girl in an instant? Katii was interested... She knew she would have to keep an ear on her allies as to how they got their powers.

What's the worst that could happen? Katii thought to herself, It's not like I'd have to sell my soul to a demon.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well... this certainly isn't the same dimension as I thought." Sayaka says, still staring at the musket in her face.

Kyoko stands there, her mouth hanging open. "You guys got freakin' tanks?! Man, I wish I belonged here!"

"Kyoko, we have tanks now due to being Disciples and all... I remember you gushing over the Clone Turbo Tank." Sayaka corrects her.

"I know, I know. But if only we had tanks at the time."

Mami laughed "These are WW2 tanks, I thought we lived through at least the same period? Here the art of Senshadou blossoms, due to magical advances." 

Anchovy walked over to Mami and the others. "Hello Mami, how are you, it's been a few days since we last met." 

She then began to great the others 

latest?cb=20140710141228

"Nice to meet you! I'm Anchovy. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I assume you're Mami's friends." 

She them looked at Sayaka and Homura for a while. She was quite suspicious. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sayaka Miki..." Sayaka introduces herself.

Homura sternly looks at Anchovy. "I'm Homura Akemi."

"Kyoko Sakura, nice to meet 'cha!" Kyoko nods, handing her a box of Pocky. "Want some?"

"I'm... Mami Tomoe from another dimension. A pleasure to meet your acquantance." Mami bows.

Neptune waves. "Hiya! I'm Neptune!"

"Tails the Fox, Disciples Inventor." Tails says while obeserving the tanks. "And that's my brother, Sonic."

Sonic stayed silent, confused as to how such a similar dimension can be radically different. He's unsure what else awaits him compared to the more canotical nature of the other worlds.

Komaru_21.png

"I'm Komaru Naegi! I'm here representing the Future Foundation."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Celestia Ludenberg. You can just call me Celes. Charmed to meet you."

Komaru_20.png

"You know Mukuro was with us. I'd know she would fangirl about these tanks. She's that kind of person."

• Thumbs Up 1

Madoka herself was distracted as well, looking up at the sky. Sayaka walks up to her. "Hey, Madoka... what's up?"

"I wonder if this world's me is watching from the Law of Cycles... she's probably confused right now." Madoka replies.

Happy.png

"Hey my name's Katii!" Katii introduced herself, "Master thief at your service!"

Incredulous.png

Anchovy... man that name makes me hungry for some fish.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae appeared seemingly out of nowhere. 

"Tanks! I love tanks! Oh my God is that the Carro veloce 33? Aw it's soo cute!" 

Blaze looked around a little and walked up to Sonic. "you're shocked? How ironic. Your dimension is entirely different to any Sonic dimension made. This is pretty tame in comparison to the dimension shock I had to deal with... I still can't get used to you being Sonic..."

Mami called Nagisa, who came over to see her. 

"Mami! I've misses you! Store bought cheesecake just doesn't match up to yours." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic chuckles. "I know, but my world is not of this multiverse. This one is, and it's a huge anomaly from the more accurate universes we've stumbled upon."

"Nagisa? Oh my goodness, we forgot to bring her!" Mami remembers, watching Nagisa hug the other Mami.

Kyoko chuckles. "I tried. You couldn't take her away from the cafeteria. It WAS Dairy Day."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Say is there any place that's exciting here? I'm pretty bored here."

Komaru_17.png

"Is it because your talent is useless otherwise?"

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"At least I have a talent!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Do you guys still have the arcade? I'd like to show you my skills!" Kyoko asks.

Neptune chuckles. "Kyoko, Kyoko, Kyoko. Everyone knows I'm better than you at gaming."

Mami complains "Oh please, from what I hear from you, there's a dimension where Homura somehow becomes God, and Sayaka is still alive. I don't see how tanks make this an anomaly. I find it more anomolous that we can cross dimensions and are Skylanders." 

Meanwhile Anchovy was having a sparring match with Homura. Nagisa was frantically checking out when dairy day was. "aw, it's not today... It was months ago... False alarms" 

• Thumbs Up 1

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"I'm not much of a gamer but I'll take you on."

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"I wish we had at least video poker..."

In the distance someone was watching the group.

Hardgore_Alice_Stitched_Cap_(Magical_Gir

The mysterious girl then disappears before anyone noticed.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nagisa? Do you have a dairy day too as well? Or is this OUR Nagisa?" Sayaka asks. "Man, she really needs new outfits."

Komaru_21.png

"What is this dairy day? Can I finally be showered with cheese!?"

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"Your delusions are far from normal my dear."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, for us, Dairy Day at the Disciples base is when most of our food is milk.. cheese and stuff like that. Nagisa proposed it, and it became a thing." Sayaka explains to Komaru.

Mami was confused. 

"But dairy day is on September 13th. According to Darjeeling it's a British tradition..." 

Anchovy brought out a stash of parmisan cheerfully. "It's not like there's any cheese thag can beat ours though! We have the best parmigiano Regiano in the world! Fresh from our school cheese club!" 

Nagisa began to chow in "DISH ISH SHO GUD. BES CHEESE IFE EFER EATEN!" She shouted, her mouth full of cheese. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_17.png

"Oh I see..."

Komaru_10.png

"I still wanna be showed with dairy products though..." Celes threw a piece of moldy cheese at Komaru.

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"There! Dream accomplished!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"You have your Dairy Day, we have ours." Sonic says to Mami. "But I suggest we don't tell our Nagisa about today or she'll get pissed..."

Neptune crosses her arms. "Hmph! I'm waiting for pudding day to be approved.

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I'd rather have hell on Earth than deal with her like that."

Komaru_17.png

"I don't think it will come to that Celes..."

• Thumbs Up 1