Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Hello everyone!" Lumina came in. "Sorry I didn't come on your mission, Ray hasn't been feeling too great so I stayed and looked after his dreams."

Lumina noticed all of the new people and smiled a bit nervously.

"Oh sonic!" "Sgt. Fenix said that he had some work to do and won't be back for while and not to worry he's got back up in a lady named Sprocket."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Roger that, Lumina." Sonic salutes.

"Sprocket? Could it be the Skylander, perhaps?" Mami asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Let's hope she doesn't have a few screws loose."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Oh dear. I think Komaru fainted from confusion" Celes attempted to pick her up, "I hope she's feeling alright..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Lumina then quickly added "Also Yaya went with them as well so it's just Ember and I for the moment."

"Umm so where did all these girls with such great magical power came from? If I may ask?" Lumina asked, scratching her head.

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura sighs. "I think I have something to wake her up..." Homura configures her shield and raises it to the sky.

roaring-righteousness.png

NEXO POWER: RORAING RIGHTEOUSNESS

The power Homura summoned creates a fierce yell from her shield, startling Komaru back to normal.

"They're fellow Disciples, just like me. They're here to visit." Sayaka says to Lumina.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Had to wake you up with one of my Nexo Powers. I'll give Merlok this, he can definitely provide some good compensation for the loss of my time manipulaton." Homura explains. "Very versatile."

Happy.png

"Here for a visit huh?" The sneaky cat spoke up, surprising everyone, "Well, let me be among the first to wish a good time here!"

Triumph.png

"If you have any questions about the academy, just give this thief a call, and I'll be happy to help!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I know this Academy inside and out." Homura says. "Because I went to an identical version of this to train, myself. I don't learn about these Nexo Powers overnight."

Incredulous.png

"Oh... well, okay...It's no problem at all." Katii said, a little disappointed and kinda miffed at Homura's bluntness.

Happy.png

"Well, if anyone else is in need of of my thief and stealth skills, I'll be napping on that tree over there."

That said, she hopped up onto a tree branch, stretched, flopped down and quickly fell asleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, how have you guys adjusted to the Skylander life? Very different from your old lives, right?" Kyoko says, lounging on the couch, chewing on Pocky. "I relate. One minute, you're fighting Wraiths, the other, you're in some other dimension, fighting a war."

Komaru_20.png

"I think its more complicated than that. We are fighting L.O.S.E. and the multiverse hangs in the balance but I think its more than a war."

52820129_zps612yqb1x.png

"Its more than a life and death struggle now. We cannot let L.O.S.E. win or we won't even have an afterlife."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, for me, I'm in a war. But I have it lucky. Sayaka and Sonic here have to balance between their Disciple life, war, and whatever you guys are doing here." Kyoko corrects herself.

"So, where did you come from?" Mami asks her alternate self.

Mami stood there fairly confused. Her eyes were staring blankly at her alternate self. 

"So... This is what meeting your alternate self is like..." She said in a daze. Then she snapped back to her usual self, trying to get used to it all. 

"I, um, I come from a dimension where I work with Kyuubey to save others lives. I know how dangerous and life threatening it is, but I'm managing well. Even if I become a witch, I wouldn't mind, since I saved my families life. I'm also picked up the hobby of senshadou, which is the art tank warfare, and I've made plenty of friends! How about you? Any differences?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Indeed!" Madoka smiles, happily. "I did my fair share of protecting this multiverse too, and I'm glad Forest Crossing, as well as everywhere else has protectors like you!"

Mami nods. "I come from the universe where us Magical Girls get taken away from the Law of Cycles.  I think Sonic refers to my world as... "the world at the end of Episode 12?" Madoka used to be our goddess, but Mephiles... "broke canon" and turned her to a normal Magical Girl. Do you have the Law of Cycles where you come from?"

Mami giggled, abd became more relaxed

"why of course. It's unfortunate when it happens, but Kyuubey informs all magical girls, so we all know what we're getting into. Sanae told me that my story is similar to an alternative route from a game, although still wildly different. I don't really understand any of that though. Apparently, your dimension is used in a show?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yes. We are the "franchise basis"... I'm still trying to get a grasp of these meta terms Sonic taught me. But since canon was broke, a new dimension was made to follow the intended path of the writers. If Mephiles never intruded, we would go to "Rebellion"." Mami replies.

Homura sighs. "I wish we were kept on that path."

Sayaka frowns at Homura. "Can it, Transfer Student. You just like it because you control the world at the end."

Mami was somewhat confused. "I, see... I guess we all live in very different worlds".

Than the atmosphere got cold, and silent. Mami didn't know what to do other than offer tea to the others. Eventually, Blaze walked by with a troubled expression. Mami began to talk to Blaze, grateful at her timing. "Oh hello there Blaze, what's the matter? You look quite troubled?"

Blaze sighed "I need to go to your dimension to get a Sol Emerald. I'm just having some trouble getting there. I hate to ask, but do you mind helping me a little? I would greatly appreciate it."

Mami perked up at this opportunity. Finally, Blaze actually relied on her. She then turned to the other Magical girls and asked "would you like to come too? These Sol emeralds are capable of giving us infinite soul gauge! We can't turn into witches with these. My dimension is really nice, I'd recommend everyone coming!"

Blaze looked slightly annoyed at this turn of events, seeing that the others would most likely slow her down, but she felt that she had no right to complain considering that she was asking for help. She simply shook her head in a slightly disapproving manner and began to walk towards Alter-Ego. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're going back to Mitakihara? My, that will certainly be nostagic. Haven't been in my hometown since Sonic took us in... even if it is an alternate version. I'd love to come." Mami smiles.

Madoka laughd sheepishly. "I would love to go there, since it's been much longer for me considering my time as a goddess... but wouldn't our alternate counterparts be confused or even hostile about this?"

"Especially your Homura." Sayaka says. "She'll go crazy seeing A Madoka again."

"I'm sure it'll be fine... right?" Tails says.

Mami popped out a musket from thin air and loaded it. 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're all safe and fine! Well, we should go. We shouldn't keep Blaze waiting for too long!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's rock and roll, then!" Sonic says, pressing buttons to open a Portal.

Sayaka and Madoka stand at the swirling rift, nervous. The other Sayaka's been dead for a while, and their Madoka doesn't exist anymore. They hesitantly take their steps into the Portal, unsure of what awaits them.

Incredulous.png

Katii woke up from her nap after she saw a glowing light "Uurrgghh... wha?"

Immediately, she realized everyone was entering a portal.

Surprised.png

"CRAP." Katii swore as she followed the rest into the portal. "GUYS, DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone lands in the entrance to Mitakihara City. Kyoko looks at it, inspecting the area around her. "Hmmmmmm.... HMMMMMMMM.... looks exactly the same."

"Indeed it does, ah, it brings so many memories!" Mami smiles, clasping her hands together.

Homura scoffs. "So many horrible memories..."

Meanwhile in a bar in Forest Crossing...

"Nothing too hard. I'm on a job right now." Ragna sat on a stool while he took his order.

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"My my my! Its rare to see you here of all places" Amane walked up to Ragna.

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"What do you want now!?"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"I just wanted to talk that's all" Amane chuckled under his breath.

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"I saw what happened on your last mission. You did what you had to do. However you did risked destroying another world again by using your Azure Grimoire more."

"Are you going to lecture me on this bullcrap again?"

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"Of course I have to. I'm not even sure if it the Skylanders can beat the Black Beast. Just don't go out too often like that ever again just to avoid becoming another Black Beast. I'd hate to see another world in ruin much like our own." Amane walked out of the bar leaving Ragna in silence.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I guess he has some point..." Ragna said to himself as he thought to himself in the silence.

• Thumbs Up 1