Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

21 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

You know what? I'm just kidding. Sonic Boom is still on xFinity on Demand. The Don't Make Me Angry episode is up on demand now. You really thought Sonic Boom would disappear on xFinity on Demand, but no, it's still here.

I wouldn’t know, I don’t have on demand, and after how poorly the show has been treated, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was taken off just like that. What was the point in making up a lie?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Guys, I have some bad news. Sonic Boom is not on xFinity on Demand anymore. And the last 5 episodes of season 2 of Sonic Boom didn't even get a chance to be on xFinity on Demand yet. 

yes it is there's one episode Don't make me angry

22 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Most recent Sonic Youtube stream with Sonic Boom in the discussion.

It's was just them saying that season 2 was on Hulu; though, they said in the description of the video about a special announcement on Saturday

Edit: nevermind they change it. Sorry.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:05 PM, RedFox99 said:

So which were your favorite moments of Season 2?

Aside from the obvious, such as "Robots from the Sky" and the two-parter season finale, i'd say the following are my favorites:

• Planes, Trains and Dude-Mobiles
  • Amy and Sticks Excellent Staycation
  • Anything You Can Do I Can Do Worse-er
  • Three Men and My Baby
  • Vector Detector
  • Alone Again, Unnaturally
  • The Biggest Fan

and i can't say the whole episode is a favorite of mine, but the song from the start of "Mister Eggman" is definetly a highlight, i'm sure i'm forgetting some moments but this is what came to mind now.

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

You know what could be interesting: a scenario (say a fanfiction) that goes into depth about Amy's bipolar personality.

Do we really need an explanation for it? Plus, there really is no confirmation that she is bipolar. Cindy Robinson described Amy as bipolar, but that doesn't make it official. What really is there to tell? We don't need an over dramatic fan explanation that theorizes why Amy has mood swings. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Almar said:

Did Robinson seriously say that? That strikes me as a joke.

I remember someone mentioning it. I brought it up because I was reading up on bipolar disorder for school and I saw thst stress was a possible cause, and given how much Amy goes through in the show I wanted to talk about it.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:05 PM, RedFox99 said:

So which were your favorite moments of Season 2?

Well, the season was made available at such an unstable and inconsistent interval that it can be kinda hard to remember for some.

However, this is what I remember being standout moments for me:

• Sticks becoming a reporter and having her beliefs challenged. 
  • The Mark the Tapir episode, if only for being ballsy with it's Crosses the Line Twice and Take That, Us! jokes.
  • The episode with the Dream Robot.
  • Knuckles brief bout of amnesia and the generally heartfelt episode it led to. Also, the gag with the Boar.:lol:
  • Og Man Out, both for bringing back the Froglodytes and establishing a Badass Pacifist one.
  • The episode where they look for a new Town power source in the mountains, thanks to the adventure feel.
  • Just about everything in the Jebediah Badger episode.
  • The Bea episode, as weird as the premise is.
  • Aspects of Nominatus Rising.
  • Eggman's Brother, for making such a fanficy and lampoonable concept both work and even feel genuine.
  • The Robot from The Sky 4-parter, especially since it ended up going way past the expected length of Season 2 with a bang.
  • I guess the Lightning Bolt Bowling episode for giving focus to one of them besides Dave and even making use of Staci.
  • The parallel Dudeitude and Girls Day Out episodes. Especially the latter.
  • The Chumley(?) Walrus episode, both for doing a good babysitting episode with Team Sonic and giving Lady Walrus some minor justice as a character.
  • Vector Detector, regardless of my suspicions that it started out as a positive Tommy Thunder episode. Seriously, it just integrated Vector in what is easily the best way of any of Game characters and really captured various aspects of his character.
  • The Tails Bee episode gets a mention due in part to the precedent set by the Bea episode.
  • The episode where Eggman transforms into Guano.
  • The two part finale, even if the last 4 minutes was kinda weak/contrived. Such style, such a bang.
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

The Bea episode, as weird as the premise is.

Plus, it was arguably one of the best Amy episodes of the series.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

In my opinion, it's one of her better episodes.

I suppose that's a fair sentiment, given TVTropes doesn't have that many episodes for her under the Day in the Limelight section.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

I suppose that's a fair sentiment, given TVTropes doesn't have that many episodes for her under the Day in the Limelight section.

Especially compared to Knuckles.

I said i was forgetting some moments...

x240-cDa.jpg

LOOK AT THIS, JUST LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Don't Make me Angry is a incredible episode, i don't know how it slipped my mind before...

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, NikoS said:

I said i was forgetting some moments...

x240-cDa.jpg

LOOK AT THIS, JUST LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Don't Make me Angry is a incredible episode, i don't know how it slipped my mind before...

From what I heard, Amy and Beth were great in that episode.

On 12/13/2017 at 9:57 PM, RedFox99 said:

From what I heard, Amy and Beth were great in that episode.

I don't remember much Amy, but yeah that's one of those episodes that proves how odd Beth is in her usage. For the better.

You never saw that episode?

Extremely late to the party, but I did watch the Season 2 finale. And I can say it was kinda exciting, and a good idea to make the thing a two parter. 

Both parts didn't have much humor, but there were some unexpected one liners that would make a quick laugh, or just serve as a reference. What made this two parter was the action of course!

The animation made the fight scenes better, and we got to see things like Amy's acrobatic skills, and the fight between Sonic and Shadow was a lot better here.

latest?cb=20171111001020

They were using combat and Shadow was teleporting around and seeing Shadow curbstomp the team made me go holy shoot. The music choice for that fight was slightly suprising (trap music?) Yet oddly fitting.

There were several returning characters that I wasn't expecting to see, like Lord Eggman (with a freaking lightsaber), that quick Vector cameo (which was actually nice. Cool to see the detective assisting on finding the Eggmen) but more importantly-

latest?cb=20171112152406

Seeing this dood again was unexpected, and the fight itself was a lot better than that time in Season one, with those abilities he even took down Shadow in one punch! 

Though the End of the World bit felt slightly rushed in the end, Shadow doing a complete U turn and hiding the Eggman to cause the universe to implode itself was quite sudden. I'm ok with Shadow being a villain in this spin off imo, but they really should have given a better story driven reason to do so, rather than pride.

Also that fourth wall break. Not sure if it'll lead to season 3 like last time. That's what made the Season 2 finale interesting for me, I think part 2 is another favourite episode!

I think Season 2 of this show had it's improvements: some episodes had better animation and expressions, there were moments and references that broke the fourth wall and/or made me laugh.

Here's hoping a Season 3 is confirmed. If not, well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/15/2017 at 8:46 AM, DabigRG said:

I don't remember much Amy, but yeah that's one of those episodes that proves how odd Beth is in her usage. For the better.

You never saw that episode?

Nah, I don't have Boomerang in the dorms. I might try to watch the episodes on demand if I get home. I remember hearing Amy being the one to teach Eggman to relax (despite her hypocritical outburst).

On 12/15/2017 at 9:15 AM, Peppermint Ellipsis said:

I'm ok with Shadow being a villain in this spin off imo, but they really should have given a better story driven reason to do so, rather than pride.

Exactly. In his first appearance in SA2, the writers at least gave us a reason as to why Shadow acted the way he did. Here, we know next to nothing about him. Even as an entirely different character and not an alternate version of an already established one, Boom!Shadow kind of fails as an interesting character and comes off as flat.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

5 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

If this series does get a third season, what are the chances of a fourth?

Probably even slimmer than the chances of a third season.

• Thumbs Up 1

If we ever get a third season of Sonic Boom, I want to see an episode where Eggman brings Amy’s Sonic doll to life. That would be creepy and hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1