Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

...what is actually wrong with you?

Naka-san has been to Sonic venues post-Prope before, particularly 20th anniversary events, so this isn't terribly surprising he's here for the 25th.

Anyway, better plan my route to Texas

Capture.PNG

• Thumbs Up 9

1 minute ago, Indigo Rush said:

By the by, Naka-san has been to Sonic venues many times before, particularly 20th anniversary events, so this isn't terribly surprising he's here for the 25th.

You mean this

250px-The_Original_Sonic_Team.jpg

7 minutes ago, WakanoBaka said:

Well well, if it isn't ol "Suckatash Naka", you abandon the hedgehog and NOW you decide to come back? Well call me a fuckboi, can we get the other two back? Naoto Ohshimaand Hirokazu Yasuhara.

I'm guessing this is a joke. It is, right? If so, you might want to make it a little more obvious. If not, well...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Briraka said:

Goddamnit, @Detective Hogfather. I came in here expecting game news and all I got was Yuji Naka.

People like you and Gene should really learn to stop lying. >:U

Someone needs a chill pill

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Indigo Rush said:

I respect Mr.Ohshima above most all people involved/no-longer involved with Sonic. I am actually quite glad to see a smile on his face. I still kinda wish they never left...

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Naka-san has been to Sonic venues post-Prope before, particularly 20th anniversary events, so this isn't terribly surprising he's here for the 25th.

Capture.PNG

Hey, I actually live in Texas! I... probably still won't be able to go, but wow, I totally could!

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Capture.PNG

Check out the Bus Times! WHOA!

SSMB Road Trip anyone?

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Kindly point out where I said it was game news? 

Go on, here is the status update. Do point it out so we can all see.

Alright apologies, I made a joke and it seems I didn't do a good job at it.

Remember kids: don't do things right away just because your stupid brain tells you to.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BenderBR said:

Wonder if Aaron will give fans a chance to come up with questions for the panel?

As long as the questions aren't as dumb as they were during Boom that one year, I hope they do this too

Eh, I'd honestly be more interested in the event if the other two founding members of Sonic were there. Iizuka's a given since he's the head of Sonic Team and Naka showing up is a plus, but I'm honestly be more intrigued to see what Ohshima and (especially) Yasuhara would have to say regarding Sonic's history and other events (presumably the 25th anniversary game, if they got to see it that is).

• Thumbs Up 1

I wanna know what big change Naka would've made had he still been with the series today. While he did a lot of collaboration on the series before leaving at 06, it's clear he had a very different view of the series' overall lore and feel to what Iizuka did. For some reason my mind keeps telling me "Chrono Trigger" even though I've never played that game.

3 minutes ago, Detective Mikgenes said:

Jael White ?

I don't know who you're talking about, but, personally, I'm hoping for Jaleel  White.:P

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Jango said:

Yuji fucking Naka? Who's next, Oshima? Ryan Drummond?

4 minutes ago, Detective Mikgenes said:

Jael White ?

Jason fucking Griffth?

• Thumbs Up 1

What, no love for Martin Burke, AKA the best* Sonic? Everyone always forgets he existed -- strange, isn't it?

Honestly though, does Naka's appearance tell us anything other than the fact it's an anniversary?

*jk