Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

23 minutes ago, Falonso14 said:

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Sonic billboard at Fuji was already there for a while, but they just updated it to have the 25th anniversary logo.

Edit: Yep, you can just about see it in the background of this pic.

Z63GILU.jpg

In other words nothing to see here.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

In other words nothing to see here.

Well, it is cool that they bothered to update it, but I don't think it's anything to get too excited about.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Falonso14 said:

Well, it is cool that they bothered to update it, but I don't think it's anything to get too excited about.

You know totally off topic but I wanna say: when you become an F1 driver, you should have a blue car with Sonic spikes on it and you slogan should be "gotta go fast". :)

2 minutes ago, Detective Mikgenes said:

You know totally off topic but I wanna say: when you become an F1 driver, you should have a blue car with Sonic spikes on it and you slogan should be "gotta go fast". :)

Nah, you should have a car with a swinging tail on the back bumper and a giant Froggy on the top that say's "Gotta find Froggy!" when you honk.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Detective Mikgenes said:

That actually sounds like it would be a nice idea for a helmet design. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chris Knopps said:

Nah, you should have a car with a swinging tail on the back bumper and a giant Froggy on the top that say's "Gotta find Froggy!" when you honk.

Honk for Froggy!

Actually when you blare the horn, there's a slow-mo FROOOOOGYYYYYYY that plays LOL

17 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Oh look another Sonic Lost World put down...

Sonic Heroes was deemed a good game which sold very well when it first came out.

In case of Sonic Heroes is was more like: "It's Ok but Sonic is getting rusty".

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

In case of Sonic Heroes is was more like: "It's Ok but Sonic is getting rusty".

I'm just not sure why I get angst for mentioning Lost World negatively in my arguments now that you've brought up Hog's statement to me.

We all have a title we use more frequently than others, be it for positive or negative reasons. I'm not damning every other game like so many do in their arguments, and I certainly don't do the whole 06 thing every time something pops up, (though granted I like 06, shoot me...)

If the Lost World title is the one I chose when I've got something to say, I will do so, just like any person has a title they'll use above others for whatever reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Falonso14 said:

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Sonic billboard at Fuji was already there for a while, but they just updated it to have the 25th anniversary logo.

Edit: Yep, you can just about see it in the background of this pic.

Z63GILU.jpg

Panasonic. :^)

• Thumbs Up 5

21 minutes ago, Detective Hero of Legend said:

Panasonic. :^)

A-Sonic-Pan

The perfect kitchen utensil for those who've gotta cook fast! Comes in true blue, edgy black, and smokin' white colors!

• Thumbs Up 1

I realize y'all are thirsty for Sonic news but let's cut back on the off-topic, messenger-esque chatter.

• Thumbs Up 7

Z63GILU.jpg

You think this means we are getting a Sonic Drift 3: Asphalt With Blue Streaks

Or a Sega All-Stars Racing 3

5 minutes ago, WakanoBaka said:

Z63GILU.jpg

You think this means we are getting a Sonic Drift 3: Asphalt With Blue Streaks

Or a Sega All-Stars Racing 3

GOD YES!!! Please, PLEASE with NiGHTS and Ristar as playable characters!!!

...Sorry. But I love those games. Them and Miku Hatsune need to be playable in the next one.

• Thumbs Up 1

See ya at the party SSMB!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2016/02/sonic-25th-anniversary-party-other-events-listed-dated/

• Games Developers Conference – celebrating Sonic Dash 2, 25 years of Sonic, art and music.
  • Sonic @ SXSW – History of Sonic Panel.
  • Art Event & Celebration Mural.
  • 25th Aniversary Party
  • Comic Con Events
  • YouTube Unboxing Events & Original Videos.

Sonic podcast & new online store coming

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2016/02/new-sonic-podcast-e-tail-store-coming-soon/

• Thumbs Up 9

I just noticed.

Remember those numbers, the  23, 3, 00. which people interpreted as being March 23rd? 

Well... this would be 3 days after Sega does a presentation at the Games Developers Conference on Sonic's 25th.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

I just noticed.

Remember those numbers, the  23, 3, 00. which people interpreted as being March 23rd? 

Well... this would be 3 days after Sega does a presentation at the Games Developers Conference on Sonic's 25th.

Another online store...?

That aside, neat stuff. Things are coming sooner than I though. I was figuring later in Spring than that for news...

Also, saw the other ad of Classic, Modern, and BOOM Sonic, with 1998 featuring the boost design instead of the Adventure one...

I sense rage incoming...

9 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

You know, maybe that wouldn't happen if you didn't try to manipulate/cause drama or deliberately wind people up? Just a thought.

Where was that posted? Sonic Adventure 3 facebook group.

Edit: Why stop at one group, must wind up my own followers too.

Seriously Knopps, just stop. Just stop it. You're helping absolutely nobody with shit like this.

• Thumbs Up 9

Just now, Tracker said:

I don't think I've ever happened across such a "caught-with-your-pants-down" moment on this board in my bloody life.

CG is the only difference between Sonic's Adventure and Modern depiction.

I heavily disagree with this, but I honestly don't really care if SEGA/Sonic Team don't feel there's any distinction between the Adventure era and the Modern era. That's the kind of thing only fans pick up on and bicker about.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

I don't think I've ever happened across such a "caught-with-your-pants-down" moment on this board in my bloody life.

I guess we could all say:

giphy.gif

I mean seriously, it's bad enough to sir the pot but to do it with radical Sonic fans?! Seriously. If your gonna stir the pot, you should be forced to lick the spoon.

• Thumbs Up 1