Awoo.

Shin Megami Tensei (and related games) discussion.

Crystal Kingfisher

The original SMT will finally be released in English.

Eshop and PSN? No! For the fucking iOS:

Also, I'm still waiting for that EU release date for SMTIV, Atlus.

Ok why the hell is it taking so long for this game to come out HERE? It's been a year now and still no release date news! Atlus really hates us.

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point, I doubt we're getting it at all.  To be honest, I've long since stopped caring; SMTIV sounds like it's not entirely all it's cracked up to be anyway.  I just wonder what exactly happened to screw up a European release that was announced in a Nintendo Direct and everything; you'd have thought they were fairly confident that it was going to get here.

• 1 month later...

If anyone cares, Atlus revealed on their Facebook page that Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army will be released as PS2 classic on PSN on April 1st for North and South America.

I'm pretty excited to buy the game and play it for myself. 

51O-680MmGL.jpg

I would care if it was announced even for Europe: i mean geez, the only Atlus classic PS2 titles we got here are Baroque and Persona 3 FES.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

Eh, i'm just happy we will finally get it; after all this time, i feared it would have been cancelled.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only way I could possibly still be interested is if all the DLC comes pre-installed at no extra charge.  There's no excuse for this delay.  It's been a year since Japan and America got it.

Finally. Fuck it being digital only, I finally get to play.

Been playing P3P recently, it is so hard I'm considering restarting on Easy mode. Any help; on the part against the Emperor and Empress boss and my team is really underleveled.

Finally. Fuck it being digital only, I finally get to play.

Been playing P3P recently, it is so hard I'm considering restarting on Easy mode. Any help; on the part against the Emperor and Empress boss and my team is really underleveled.

They constantly change their weaknesses and resistances. Have Fuuka scan them regularly and take care of the Empress first.

Also, fuse fuse fuse. Don't get attached to personas, they're like condoms, after serving their purpose for a while they become useless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 9 months later...

If your game is too animu for Chaos Warp you know you went way too fucking far

>Taking personal shots at me for this and not PSI Wind 

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope Persona 5 doesn't take notes of that...after playing Persona 4 I could do with a darker game like 3 again (not saying 4 wasn't dark but it was definitely lighthearted a lot of the time).

>Taking personal shots at me for this and not PSI Wind 

pfft I'm pretty sure PSI pre-ordered like six copies the moment he saw the magical girl costume

and relax man I'm just joking lol, you can turn that shit right back on me the moment I call something "too dark"

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm still waiting to see more of this simply because I'm more into FE than SMT, but personally I think it looks nice. It's colourful and flashy and hey, maybe it does have a dark storyline to it? It's only an intro thingie, GAWD

Very animu, but I'll wait and see.

pfft I'm pretty sure PSI pre-ordered like six copies the moment he saw the magical girl costume

and relax man I'm just joking lol, you can turn that shit right back on me the moment I call something "too dark"

I harbor no grudge against you, don't worry. 

I'm interested on how a 40+ hour game is already bad from a minute of cutscenes.

tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lpn056l8vQ1qiunvpo1_500.gif

You know when this was first announced I was expecting SMT X FE not a Persona game X every cheaply produced anime made in recent years.

• Thumbs Up 3

Im sorry am I supposed to be disgusted or something? I admit ive never played a game from either series but the artstyle is pretty standard. I dont have any stigma agaisnt anime as a genre so it just looks pretty average to me visual wise

• Thumbs Up 2

I mean I'm still semi open to it being good but that trailer turns me right the fuck off

• Thumbs Up 2