Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

As im new to this...will we play ps3 games?

Also, wish i had a WII U

We will be including PS3 games yes, but it's a case of if there's enough votes for it.

We are going to be playing F2P PC games as well like Team Fortress 2 and such.

PS3 isn't completely a likely choice, but we do have PS3s and can hook em up for online matches should the ability come by.

Yo, if you guys are playing Smash 3ds count me in. :0

Yep, we're playing Smash U and Smash 3DS. Smash 3DS will be starting up at 8:00pm EST :D

Refusing to let things go; now with video.

The staff running this event have gone over time and time again why your suggestions were not feasible for this event. The staff running the forum already told you to drop it. The fact that you responded with a video in light of this blowback speaks to how utterly insensitive and apathetic you have been in this topic and elsewhere. So you're receiving a strike. If you want to contest this, PM a staff member. If you continue the same antics here, I'll bump the strike up to a suspension.

• Thumbs Up 6

Quick update, Smash U has moved up 30 minutes and is starting at 7:00pm EST. Smash 3DS is still at 8:00pm EST.

We have agreed to hosting Smash 3DS at 7:30 PM EST.

The chatroom we'll be using is different and as such I will give you the link to it. To prevent spamming and shit please let me know if you are coming. Send me a status update or post here, I will send a super large PM out to participants.

I will probably be playing Smash 3DS at Game Night (although since I'm in the West it's more like Game Afternoon for me), so here's my Friend Code if you need it: 4527-9956-0747

Edited by SenEDtor Missile

Alright, 2 things:

First, definitely gonna try to come. Hit me up with the chat room info when time comes.

Second, um...how exactly do we organize this thing? I've never done "With Friends" before, hehe.

Edit: 3ds version of Smash, I mean.

Edited by Potada
Forgot info.

So Ryan (And someone else if lobbies are filled up) will be hosting, give them your friend code (And have them give you your friend code) and you'll be able to join in the hosted lobby.

I'm game for portable, third-dimensional smashing of the brethren!

My friend code is 4725-8226-2147

See you guys then!

We are beginning preparations!

If you want to join, send me or Ryan a PM and we'll provide you the link and password to the chatroom!

We are ready to play!

I'm game for portable, third-dimensional smashing of the brethren!

My friend code is 4725-8226-2147

See you guys then!

Hey Forte. I've added you. My friend code is 2981-5875-2769

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Can I join you guys 

Sure. I've sent you the PM with the chat room in it.

Well, this was pretty fun. Didn't get to play much due to battery, but I'm definitely glad I joined in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, it was fun. Too bad there weren't more people on wii u FELIX but it was still fun

#littlemactoostronk

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, it was fun. Too bad there weren't more people on wii u FELIX but it was still fun

#littlemactoostronk

Felix wanted to play but he had something else to do so he had to skip this weeks game night.

Felix wanted to play but he had something else to do so he had to skip this weeks game night.

i know. i was just joshin'

I'm glad you guys actually included Smash 3DS this time around, because last time I was rather disappointed about that not being the case. 

I may join Game Nights more often if the games you guys play are accessible to me, but tonight was pretty fun. Keep it up guys.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's a wrap!

I'll explain in full details now (as we aren't fully done discussing), but here's what we did today and here's what we'll do:

-I only won one match, and that was with items

-9 people participated, The 3DS version had the most players.

-Salt was spread everywhere

-A lot of these battles will be up on my Youtube Channel, and will later be used as footage for How to Play SSMB 202!

Here's what's up:

-Time is everything. Unfortunately, we goofed. We are planning on changing the day to around Friday,

-Games are everything too. If today was any indication we've been outsending 3DS Smashers too long. This will be difficult, but we are in talk in making games more accessible.

-We got, lots, lots of footage for the event. Prepare to see all of the Wii U salt spread sometime soon.

-Having two separate games run semi at the same time works really, really well.

Thank you all for participating! Game Night's resurrection is a huge success, and we will be jumping head on to more things in the future. Thanks again, everybody! This event has been super resourceful (And fun) to gauging what we are doing. Future events will patch up issues we've had in this one.

Good Game!

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm glad you guys actually included Smash 3DS this time around, because last time I was rather disappointed about that not being the case. 

I may join Game Nights more often if the games you guys play are accessible to me, but tonight was pretty fun. Keep it up guys.yes

And when you play again then you will be Link'd to the Past.

(Yes, that is one of my Smash taunts and it is perfection :P)

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright guys. While we're still in the middle of restructure and taking feedback on Game Night, we're ready to announce Next Week's games and how it's gonna go.

And yes, you read that correctly. Games. There's gonna be multiple.

We're announcing a new format we want to try out this week. Which will go as so.

GAME NIGHT!

Day: Friday 14th August

Time: 5:00 EST/10:00 GMT

Game:

splatoon_us_box_art-448x640.jpg?1cea44

''ARE YA A KID OR A SQUID NOW!?''

But wait! That's not all! We are also announcing the return of Game Night Encore! 

GAME NIGHT ENCORE!:

TIME: 7:30EST/12:30 GMT

GAME: It's a secret right now XD

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S EVEN MORE! Oh yeah. We've taken your feedback. We saw how tonight's event went. Which is why I am happy to announce a BRAND NEW EVENT that will be debuting next week! That's right folks. We're debuting.... 

GAME NIGHT HANDHELD ENCORE:

TIME: 7:30 EST/12:30 GMT

Game: 

super_smash_bros_3ds_guide_main_header.j

That's right 3DS owners. You guys have been left out of the fun for too long, which is why I'm extremely happy to announce that from next week onwards, you guys will be getting a Game Night event that's going to be running alongside the Encore event, so even if you don't have a Wii U or any of the other consoles we're playing on, you guys can still join in! 

Hopefully you guys are hyped, because if you thought this week was fun, you guys haven't seen anything yet!

• Thumbs Up 3