Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

Is the My Castle thing available in Nohr? Every time I see the castle it looks very Hoshido-ish to me.

Yes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes.

Does it look any different?

Also IKE MMMMMMMHMMMMM. I'm glad I have the amiibo. Do you think they'll update the game when the Roy amiibo becomes available?

My Castle functions and looks the exact same in both versions.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Does it look any different?

Also IKE MMMMMMMHMMMMM. I'm glad I have the amiibo. Do you think they'll update the game when the Roy amiibo becomes available?

The explanation is that

My Castle is a world created by Lilith, a pocket dimension of sorts.

So both My Castle's look the same.

And yes, most likely.

I found a Marth amiibo recently and already have an Ike one. All I'm missing are Robin and Lucina.

Good to hear that despite all the waifu fanservice stuff there's still a good story hidden there. A very DARK story too, I mean damn.

Think the games might be bumped to 16+ here instead of 12+ because of that?

Good to hear that despite all the waifu fanservice stuff there's still a good story hidden there. A very DARK story too, I mean damn.

Think the games might be bumped to 16+ here instead of 12+ because of that?

It's CERO C rated. So that's 15+.

Oh right.

If you've wondered where I got my avatar from:

You can create your own Corrin and save him/her here

http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/

Examples (my own two Corrin's):

mb3mo9.jpgddkeps.jpg

If you want to take it another step beyond, you can use your splicing skills to try and make a whole sprite sheet for them by using these:

Corrin (M) sprite sheet

Corrin (F) sprite sheet

(Warning: quite large)

I never get the bloody haircolour fixed just right in these things though.

EDIT: A comparison of the FE:A characters for those curious.

wmkos5.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

You get three extra save slots when purchasing the Third Path.

I'm a little shocked that they showed

Mikoto and Hydra

already though.

Of course, they didn't note in the title that the same writer was also responsible for games like Dual Destinies, Okamiden, and PLvsAA. That, and the 3DS SK games are what they've done, which are actually well-written.

Oh right.

If you've wondered where I got my avatar from:

You can create your own Corrin and save him/her here

http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/

I suppose having options for a mustache and beards of any kind is too much to ask.
Nifty tool, nevertheless. Here's what I got.
imggPkpEyI.png

Edited by Naldush Repulsa

Of course, they didn't note in the title that the same writer was also responsible for games like Dual Destinies, Okamiden, and PLvsAA. That, and the 3DS SK games are what they've done, which are actually well-written.

...how long do you want the title to be?

...how long do you want the title to be?

Maybe they could've just said it was the writer of PWvPL or Dual Destinies instead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you get Chrom as a unit or no? Didn't look like it to me.

Also I love how the player checked each FE:A character's feet to see if they were tiny. XP

ALSO it looks like they touched-up the portraits for those three just slightly. Pretty cool.

Not afaics, but you do get a Lord/Star Lord (not sure which) Seal.

(Star Lord = Lodestar)

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you get Chrom as a unit or no? Didn't look like it to me.

Also I love how the player checked each FE:A character's feet to see if they were tiny. XP

ALSO it looks like they touched-up the portraits for those three just slightly. Pretty cool.

You can't get Chrommed sadly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

The whole scene in question was taken COMEPLETELY out of context. What REALLY happened was that the player cast a spell on here by slipping magic powder in her tea so she would see people in the opposite gender, so she can overcome her problem of fainting at the sight of cute girls (even on the battlefield). After the spell wears off, she begins to realize that she had feelings for the player without her ever knowing, and the marriage scene happens. What went on was that some people on the internet took the whole thing out-of-context, and considering it's part of her support mission, I don't think they would remove it. They're likely just changing the dialogue so the scene will be clearer in context. http://nichegamer.com/2015/07/the-story-behind-fire-emblem-fates-completely-falsified-gay-conversion/

2 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

The whole scene in question was taken COMEPLETELY out of context. What REALLY happened was that the player cast a spell on here by slipping magic powder in her tea so she would see people in the opposite gender, so she can overcome her problem of fainting at the sight of cute girls (even on the battlefield). After the spell wears off, she begins to realize that she had feelings for the player without her ever knowing, and the marriage scene happens. What went on was that some people on the internet took the whole thing out-of-context, and considering it's part of her support mission, I don't think they would remove it. They're likely just changing the dialogue so the scene will be clearer in context. http://nichegamer.com/2015/07/the-story-behind-fire-emblem-fates-completely-falsified-gay-conversion/

It was taken out of context, but let's be honest here, its still pretty bad even IN context.

• Thumbs Up 7

32 minutes ago, FFWF said:

While we're on the subject of inverted commas "censorship" inverted commas, might as well get it over with: Apparently the touching minigame has also been nixed.  Anyone surprised?

Not surprised, not upset. From my understanding of how it worked, it didn't seem like a well thought out addition anyways. Also seemed very out of place.

I'm fine with its removal.

• Thumbs Up 3

A certain former member here will be very relieved with this news.

I personally don't care that it's gone, I was only going to try it out once out of curiosity anyway. It's just super weird and cringey. O_o

• Thumbs Up 1