Awoo.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii-U, Switch) 2017

Nintendoga

Dude please drop it they told you to and I wanna talk about the game please

I mean you can cook stuff now that will be fun

there's voice acting and it's not terrible

you can push rocks into people

see that's plenty to go off of, please anything else than gender politics for the whatevereth time

• Thumbs Up 4

Well it seems after a few interviews, there will not be any towns in Hyrule. There will be stray NPCs wandering about, but otherwise it's a Hyrule in ruins with inspiration taken from the first game.

Source.

Wasn't the whole female Link concept as a gender choice? If it's a choice, then if it ended up being in the game, then don't choose it. It's really not hard.

And even if it wasn't a choice and you were 'forced' to play a female Link, then I can't really see what the problem is anyway. @Chris Knopps, it really seems like you're clutching at straws to come up with a real reason as to why Link can't ever be female. 

On a more positive note, the environment looks beautiful in this game. Can't wait to play it.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

I mean you can cook stuff now that will be fun

So we're getting some kind of mix of Dragon's Dogma and Monster Hunter?

This is a weird game but I'm in to it.

1 minute ago, Vaporware said:

So we're getting some kind of mix of Dragon's Dogma and Monster Hunter?

This is a weird game but I'm in to it.

Well they said it's just restoring health, I never played those games, do they have a hunger system or are they like that too?

Also

skcppxcw1vbyuc7czpup.gif

Look at this poor baby give him a coat or something

• Thumbs Up 8

Just now, Shaddy the guy said:

Well they said it's just restoring health, I never played those games, do they have a hunger system or are they like that too?

Also

skcppxcw1vbyuc7czpup.gif

My god I love the details in this equip screen so much its not even funny. GOD WHY CAN'T THIS GAME COME OUT ALREADY (I really can't believe how hyped I am for this like no joke guys somebody hold me).

14 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Also

skcppxcw1vbyuc7czpup.gif

Food only heals hearts? To bad... I wouldn't had minded a bit more complexity with the food system then that. Tho not a deal breaker however... I'm happy a food system is there at all ATM!

And that's a cute cold animation. x3

So I was talking about this in the statuses, but this Zelda game possibly is the best Zelda game for Easter eggs and references to other Nintendo game franchises. I would love to see something like Pits bow, or Villagers Axe, or maybe even costumes like Pit, something from Fire Emblem, or even past Zelda game outfits. And with the presence of Amiibo's, who knows?

• Thumbs Up 4

Ck8GuiPVAAA9L_f.jpg:large

It's even censor. x D

I just can't wait for this game to finally be released. I still wonder if there's even going to limited edition or maybe yet a limited NX console bundle. 

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, KHCast said:

So is there going to be towns and hubs you think?

I made a post a little earlier before about it but it's been confirmed no, there will just be a few random NPCs around as this is a Hyrule in ruins.

9 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Food also has status effects like resistance to cold temperatures, increased stamina and temporary extra hearts.

It's pretty versatile even without a hunger system, which I think would have been a bit too much. Having food replace hearts is a big change as it is, and I love it!

They have Link shirtless on the mountain without any cold damage because he ate spicy hot peppers lol. This is wonderful. And there are many different ways to alter the recipes. It's nearly on par with Skyrim, it would seem. 

I lloovvee this

So there is a bit more to it all, Cool! Really looking forward to this game!

Only thing I am a bit sad about now is there seems to be no companion this time, unless I didn't read something... Companions may not appeal to everybody, but I really love them. :3<

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah - the companion system is pretty much absent in this one. I'm cool with that, but I understand if others are upset. They do have the ability to have Wolf Link appear with the amiibo, but that's kinda less about having a guide and moreso having a helper character for combat and hunting.

I'm curious if Miiverse is going to be integrated, though.

2 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Yeah - the companion system is pretty much absent in this one. I'm cool with that, but I understand if others are upset. They do have the ability to have Wolf Link appear with the amiibo, but that's kinda less about having a guide and moreso having a helper character for combat and hunting.

I'm curious if Miiverse is going to be integrated, though.

I'm guessing similar to the Tingle Bottles in WWHD.

2 minutes ago, Mogtaki said:

Haha oh dear, an hour later? For some reason I'm getting the impression that they don't know really or it's not been built into the game yet.

I think translation woes are more likely.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the confusion may stem from them not including villages and towns in the demo, as the NPCs would contain info pertinent to the story, which they're trying to avoid spoiling at all costs.

Just now, Marcello said:

I think translation woes are more likely.

Or that

• Thumbs Up 2

They just officially confirmed towns in the stream, they've just been removed from the E3 demo version as they don't want to spoil any story details.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

They just officially confirmed towns in the stream, they've just been removed from the E3 demo version as they don't want to spoil any story details.

Haha yeah, so that's something to look forward to since I heard a lot of people complaining about how empty the plateau looked.

I wouldn't have minded there being no towns. The vastness of the wilderness and the content therein seems like it had enough depth to it to not necessitate NPCs making the world more convincing and inviting to play in. And practically SS only one real town in it and I was fine with it. It wasn't a make-or-break thing for me, but glad to see they're there for the people who really want them.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, KHCast said:

That makes sense. I'm definitely interested in learning more about the story, but the opening of the Treehouse footage with Link waking up in that "resurrection" chamber, not to mention the mysterious voice (Hylia? Zelda?) was enough to intrigue me for now.